Anniversary of Roe vs. Wade

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: WKTV 35

Local people on Tuesday quietly reflected on the 40th anniversary of a Supreme Court decision that has divided the nation like few others.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#24 Jan 25, 2013
They are not babies and fetuses don't count.
Happy Anniversary

Clinton, NY

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Baby killers!! We should change that amendment!! Oh, wait. Don't change my 2nd amendment. While you're at it, bring back slavery and take away women's rights. THOSE amendments were changed.

Listen, you kooks. You can't have it both ways. The Supreme Court said it's legal and how dare YOU tell a woman what they can and can't do. Should they get your permission for other things, too?

We'd all love to live in a perfect world. No stupid pregnancies, no killing thy neighbor with an assault rifle, no world hunger, no Topix. But life ain't that easy. Maybe it even sucks for you -- but like the Grumpy Cat -- I don't care.
Ocean56

AOL

#26 Jan 26, 2013
I hate cow killers wrote:
Yeah , I am pro life and I have a right to pray for anything I want to pray for, an I pray that all of the evil rotten people who are for abortion will fall into a well (pit) of rattle snakes for the rest of eterity. Then they will cry like the little bitches that really are.
No, you're ANTI-CHOICE who obviously wants to see all women's rights removed, especially women's reproductive rights. Got it.

The Roe v. Wade decision made it possible for EACH woman to decide what to do about a pregnancy, including the choice NOT to continue it. Yes, we know all anti-choice extremists like you are pissed about it. Too bad.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required. I suggest you deal with it.
abortion is evil

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're ANTI-CHOICE who obviously wants to see all women's rights removed, especially women's reproductive rights. Got it.
The Roe v. Wade decision made it possible for EACH woman to decide what to do about a pregnancy, including the choice NOT to continue it. Yes, we know all anti-choice extremists like you are pissed about it. Too bad.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required. I suggest you deal with it.
Did you ever consider that more than 50% of the babies slaughtered by abortions are GIRLS(baby women). Baby killers are going to hell.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#28 Jan 28, 2013
"abortion is evil"
Did you ever consider that more than 50% of the babies slaughtered by abortions are GIRLS(baby women). Baby killers are going to hell.

another lier for jebus

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#29 Jan 28, 2013
"Tondaleyo" aka "knutter"
Hey Chicky, Heyhey ho ho RvW has got to go!

i'm not chicky,but you're a moron
Slappy

Whitesboro, NY

#30 Jan 28, 2013
What's red and white and crawls up your leg? A homesick aborted fetus!
hank hill

Washington, DC

#31 Jan 28, 2013
What would happen to all of these "unwanted" children if women were forced to have them? I would like to know how many of the anti abortionists would adopt even 1 of these kids.

I don't really have a dog in this fight but I have always been curious about this. I mean, I have my own views on this but I don't feel its necessary to force my opinion on others.
abortion is evil

Utica, NY

#32 Jan 28, 2013
hank hill wrote:
What would happen to all of these "unwanted" children if women were forced to have them? I would like to know how many of the anti abortionists would adopt even 1 of these kids.
I don't really have a dog in this fight but I have always been curious about this. I mean, I have my own views on this but I don't feel its necessary to force my opinion on others.
I would adopt 10 of them.
hank hill

Washington, DC

#33 Jan 29, 2013
abortion is evil wrote:
<quoted text>I would adopt 10 of them.
really? Thats great! How many other pro lifers do you think would do the same?
Butters

Whitesboro, NY

#34 Jan 30, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
you were a fetus
Dan

Omaha, NE

#35 Jan 31, 2013
hank hill wrote:
If one makes the "who's going to adopt all these children" argument, the base assumption being made is that they ARE children.

Many pro-choice people will argue that it's not a child being killed during an abortion, so I'm always curious as to why they trot that argument out.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
Women who get abortions think they're babies.

They're getting an abortion so they don't have one, aren't they?
hank hill

Roscoe, IL

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
If one makes the "who's going to adopt all these children" argument, the base assumption being made is that they ARE children.
Many pro-choice people will argue that it's not a child being killed during an abortion, so I'm always curious as to why they trot that argument out.
I think the best solution is to do mid term if were going to allow it. Im not stating an opinion one way or another but sometimes I think it might be easier the earlier its done because theres no time to realize or form an attachment when done early. I know this wouldn't stop all, but it would probably cut down on the number done.

I say this because mandatory sterilization doesn't seem to be an option since that infringes on "reproductive rights".

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#38 Jan 31, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Women who get abortions think they're babies.
They're getting an abortion so they don't have one, aren't they?
They are getting an abortion to avoid a medical condition that processes a baby. That is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ChickBrilliance 307,978
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 21 hr feces for jesus 219,484
GOP border bill faces internal criticism Mon spud 2
Planned Parenthood Has Abortion Quotas, Says Fo... (Jul '14) Sun kaylayossi 6
Woman Conceived in Rape Condemns Obamacare's Ra... Sun kaylayossi 32
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Jan 25 zef 5,541
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Jan 24 nailintail 348
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) Jan 23 Brian_G 1,363
More from around the web