Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortio...

Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic

There are 195 comments on the Ft. Meade Leader story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic. In it, Ft. Meade Leader reports that:

A family planning charity plans to open the first abortion clinic in Ireland, challenging decades of legal confusion over the extremely limited access to pregnancy terminations in both parts of the island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ft. Meade Leader.

rio

Bromley, UK

#148 Nov 26, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
not only can men do what you say they cannot do, they can also juggle female breasts as well. Now that is what I call control.
You have to be lewd too.

A real macho you are ...
rio

Bromley, UK

#149 Nov 26, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you referring to now?
You switching constantly your nick, so it looks there are several pervets on this thread, when there is only one: YOU.
rio

Bromley, UK

#150 Nov 26, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
One at a time.
I bet you have to pay for them too ...
humberman99

Wolverhampton, UK

#151 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have to pay for them too ...
Whatever you say Sicko, or rather R for ronan, I for I CAN READ,O for rio.

You wee snake in the grass.
rio

Bromley, UK

#152 Nov 26, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say Sicko, or rather R for ronan, I for I CAN READ,O for rio.
You wee snake in the grass.
Looks like I touched a raw nerve there, eh?

You aren't Peter Sutcliffe by any chance, no?

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#153 Nov 26, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
wee snake in the grass.
Nah, you are half the size of an inch worm, stop bragging .
humberman99

Wolverhampton, UK

#154 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I touched a raw nerve there, eh?
You aren't Peter Sutcliffe by any chance, no?
Hello ronanicanread rio, no, assure you I have no criminal connections. So sorry, I cannot turn you on.
humberman99

Wolverhampton, UK

#155 Nov 26, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you are half the size of an inch worm, stop bragging .
Dont you ever go to Holland.
jason norris

Dorking, UK

#157 Nov 27, 2012
abc wrote:
Abortion should always be an option and only the mother should choose whether that option is used. You anti abortion people sicken me! Stop telling other people how to live or behave! It's not up to you, busybody 'righteous' twits.
totally agree. Makes sense. I always agreed but got attacked by a double dyke assault platoon.
These people are so filled with inner self-hate they cannot behave or debate in a way that displays decorum.
Basically they can never leave the sump.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#158 Nov 27, 2012
about time wrote:
I'd say it's better for an unborn embryo to be removed than have an unfit parent reluctantly raise a child just because we live in a society of guilt and shame.
would you say it would have been better if it was you that was going to be aborted?

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#159 Nov 27, 2012
max32alot wrote:
<quoted text>
would you say it would have been better if it was you that was going to be aborted?
Would you say that women owe, and in that "owing" they have no ability to direct their medical/physical well being? That they owe society/government/religion their, liberty and bodily autonomy? That they owe dictation of their reproductive lives to government/religion/men? Point out where men do not direct their medical/physical well being and allow the government/religion to direct?
Ocean56

AOL

#160 Nov 27, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
Would you say that women owe, and in that "owing" they have no ability to direct their medical/physical well being? That they owe society/government/religion their, liberty and bodily autonomy? That they owe dictation of their reproductive lives to government/religion/men? Point out where men do not direct their medical/physical well being and allow the government/religion to direct?
I think that's exactly what regressive male morons like "Jason" believe; that women DO "owe" their personal liberty and bodily autonomy to both church and state, even if they deny it here.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#161 Nov 27, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's exactly what regressive male morons like "Jason" believe; that women DO "owe" their personal liberty and bodily autonomy to both church and state, even if they deny it here.
It is what they have been taught, and what they believe to be true. With this they have no argument against women being second class. It defies any argument saying they are not!
humberman99

Dorking, UK

#162 Nov 27, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>

where on earth do you get these ideas from?
humberman99

Dorking, UK

#163 Nov 27, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what they have been taught, and what they believe to be true. With this they have no argument against women being second class. It defies any argument saying they are not!
where on earth do you get these ideas from? This is a serious question and not to be related to my other ribald postings.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#164 Nov 27, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
where on earth do you get these ideas from? This is a serious question and not to be related to my other ribald postings.
History.

The bible.

Religion.

The insecurities of men, and the dominance they insist upon.

Now, my serious question/s for you. Why would "men" take such an interest and inflict "their" reasoning/opinions onto women and "their" reproductive/medical circumstances? Why is it to difficult for them to allow women to make their own medical based decisions? Why have women not been consulted (or invited to the table) on their experiences pertaining to law or natural law?

These are just a few of the many questions I have.
dinozzo

Nottingham, UK

#165 Nov 27, 2012
i dont like csmd wrote:
<quoted text>people who have abortions don't breed you idiot
you actually believe that if a woman has an abortion it means she NEVER goes on to have children?
how stupid are you?
rio

Bromley, UK

#166 Nov 27, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingd...

“you certainly do get worked up. Have noted the dates. Menstrual problems obviously so we will not take you too seriously.”

“As a menstrual debilating hypochondriac you have a retardation and should seek medical advice.
My advice to you is to get laid as often as possible.”

“There is a partnership between normal men and women, stress the word "normal". That partnership does not extend to abnormals, so one assumes you speak for the abnormals.
The word "misogynist", as used by you, is now the "in" word to be used against men who do not like lesbians. Well, wrong again, because they provide normal men with good entertainment value, nothing nicer than a couple of buth bull dykes trying to emulate men. Real turn on.»

« dykes do not like getting pregnant.”

“Millions upon millions of normal women are proud to be called housewife.”

“you are an unrepentant dyke. No law against it, just admit it.”

“Please let either the pmt"pre", the pmt"post", or the hormonal unbalance clear before you enter into a serious post like this.
Not your fault, just female nature. Bless you.»

« The message is quite clear. You are a bull dyke with menstrual problems.
Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

« how do you profess all this when you are not a woman. But a dyke with menstrual problems which remind you on a monthly basis of your sex. Go see a medic.»

« We will know in a few days whether you have passed the menstrual problems you have.”

“You are just a stupid female with hormonic problems.”

“It is obvious that your family were incestuous, probably Nazi, and you are trying to alleviate the guilt you harbour.»

“You are a female. You sit to pee and you bleed monthly. You have not the same physical strength as a male, and you have penis envy.”

“I never have stated that women should be subjected to mens control, because they are naturally that.”
“Sit down and pee.»

« not only can men do what you say they cannot do, they can also juggle female breasts as well. Now that is what I call control.»

« I love uterus envy. Not a day goes past whenever I explore at least one.
No point in talking to a dyke about that though. Might get you worked up.»
lifes a beach

Lebanon, PA

#167 Nov 27, 2012
CSMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a long sentance, can you break it up a bit or list bullet points?
I have an opinion because it is the murder of an unborn child, just like the unborn twins murdered in the Omagh Bomb, we cant be selective about the manner of the death, if it is pre-planned its murder!
I wouldnt wish rape on anybody but if your raped, get to the doctor for the 72hr pill (Not abortion as egg not fertilised).
Actually the egg can be fertilized, many times a version of the morning after pill just does not allow the fertilized egg to implant itself. Please read up on the biological nature of this discussion if you are going to use that aspect to defend your narrow views.
lifes a beach

Lebanon, PA

#168 Nov 27, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Men produce sperm.
Now I'm not a professor of biology but as far as I know sperm is needed to make a baby.
Men produce the sperm.
So the producer of the sperm should have no right whatsoever over whether the sperm should be allowed grow into a baby?
Correct. Just as the producer of urine cannot lay claim to urine that has left his body. Once it has left the body, the male no longer lays claim to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Dr Z 315,363
Pro life for women 3 hr Freedomofexpression 9
News CA Judge Places Stiff Contempt Fine On Pro-Life... Jul 21 cpeter1313 1
News National anti-abortion group aims to shut down ... Jul 20 Jael2 1
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... Jul 20 Pam 12
News Feature: A New Front in the War Over Reproducti... Jul 18 cpeter1313 1
News Abortion-rights activist found in contempt over... Jul 17 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web