Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortio...

Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic

There are 195 comments on the Ft. Meade Leader story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic. In it, Ft. Meade Leader reports that:

A family planning charity plans to open the first abortion clinic in Ireland, challenging decades of legal confusion over the extremely limited access to pregnancy terminations in both parts of the island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ft. Meade Leader.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#88 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
So, not only you are well known for being a xenophobe Islamophobic, a racist thug to boot and and a self-confessed paedophile, now you also display misogynistic tendencies.
Is there more we have to find out about your nasty character?
You really belong to the dinosaur age!!
oh dear is the girly man getting all upset?
you really should see a doctor,maybe he could give you some male hormones?

self -confessed paedophile? you would think i would remember that confession wouldn't you? if thats the way you want to go OK.

Location hidden

#89 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
mikev483 and jason norris, you really deserve each other.
You are both perfect example of two male chauvinist pigs. You obviously have problems with women.
So insecure, so outdated, so stupid.
Frankly you are a disgrace to this country if you are British.
frankly i find being told im a disgrace to the country by a "self confessed child rapist like yourself RIO" quite sickening.

the fact that a "self confessed child molester like yourself RIO" has access to the internet is itself a disgrace.

OK WITH THAT YOU PAEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST?
rio

Bromley, UK

#90 Nov 22, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
frankly i find being told im a disgrace to the country by a "self confessed child rapist like yourself RIO" quite sickening.
the fact that a "self confessed child molester like yourself RIO" has access to the internet is itself a disgrace.
OK WITH THAT YOU PAEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST?
Unlike you, sicko, I don't open several threads about paedophilia on Topix!

Location hidden

#91 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
unlikely? so why did you confess to being a child rapist in an open forum?
you really are a disgusting human being(?)

LIKE IT?
rio

Bromley, UK

#92 Nov 22, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
unlikely? so why did you confess to being a child rapist in an open forum?
you really are a disgusting human being(?)
LIKE IT?
Usual mike tactics, eh.
Inventing stuff against people and spinning posts to serve your Islamophobic agenda.

You are the one who confessed to support some paedophiles, and now you are returning the accusation. You are the one who said that if paedophiles weren't Muslim, it was "acceptable", your word!

Myself, ICR and several others took you to task when you kept hammering your Islamophbic posts about the Rochdale case, but ignored all the other cases.

Mike, you admitted being an EDL member and supporter. Now, what can be worse and more bigoted than that?

Location hidden

#93 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
So, not only you are well known for being a xenophobe Islamophobic, a racist thug to boot and and a self-confessed paedophile, now you also display misogynistic tendencies.
Is there more we have to find out about your nasty character?
You really belong to the dinosaur age!!
NEWS JUST IN!

it as been claimed by well placed sources that RIO is in fact an alias for one "Liam Adams" brother of Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams.

WOW! this explains a whole lot,your support of child grooming gangs and your support of IRA terrorists.
you really are a sick bastard RIO ....whoops sorry LIAM.

HOW YOU LIKING IT LIAM?

Location hidden

#94 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Usual mike tactics, eh.
Inventing stuff against people and spinning posts to serve your Islamophobic agenda.
You are the one who confessed to support some paedophiles, and now you are returning the accusation. You are the one who said that if paedophiles weren't Muslim, it was "acceptable", your word!
Myself, ICR and several others took you to task when you kept hammering your Islamophbic posts about the Rochdale case, but ignored all the other cases.
Mike, you admitted being an EDL member and supporter. Now, what can be worse and more bigoted than that?
OK then show ME were i said "that if paedophiles weren't Muslim, it was "acceptable", your word!" thread name post#, you wont be able to because you have just made it up! WHY NOT PROVE ME A LIAR?

being an EDL member and supporter. Now, what can be worse and more bigoted than that? WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN THAT? HOW ABOUT YOU WILLINGLY ACCEPTING MUSLIM RAPE GANGS FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR DISCREDITED DREAM OF A MULTICULTURAL BRITAIN?

so all the people on Topix ,RIO is going to show us all were a stated:"that if paedophiles weren't Muslim, it was "acceptable", your word!" he will show us the thread name post# otherwise it will just prove him a pathetic liar.
we are waiting RIO.

Location hidden

#95 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
but do manage to support every Muslim child rapist ever mentioned on Topix.

OK LIAM?
rio

Bromley, UK

#96 Nov 22, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS JUST IN!
it as been claimed by well placed sources that RIO is in fact an alias for one "Liam Adams" brother of Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams.
WOW! this explains a whole lot,your support of child grooming gangs and your support of IRA terrorists.
you really are a sick bastard RIO ....whoops sorry LIAM.
HOW YOU LIKING IT LIAM?
Nothing coming from you would surprise me, and you have the detestable habit to single out individuals who oppose you in many threads, and then inventing stuff about them.
Character assassination is your weapons and you are ready to slander people to have the last word in any conversation.
I opposed you about your Islamophbia, your vile paedophile accusations, your EDL membership, Northern Ireland, now your attitude towards women, etc...
It doesn't stop and your tactics are getting worse!
You are just a bitter narrow-minded racist, a chauvinistic pig, an homophbic bigot, a liar and a despicable individual.
You never stop ranting, calling anyone lefties, limp-wrist and so on. Anyone who doesn't conform to you narrow minded vision of life deserves your scorn, is that right?
Well. I am glad if that bothers you, and it seems it does.
People like you belong to the dark age and should be opposed.

Location hidden

#97 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing coming from you would surprise me, and you have the detestable habit to single out individuals who oppose you in many threads, and then inventing stuff about them.
Character assassination is your weapons and you are ready to slander people to have the last word in any conversation.
I opposed you about your Islamophbia, your vile paedophile accusations, your EDL membership, Northern Ireland, now your attitude towards women, etc...
It doesn't stop and your tactics are getting worse!
You are just a bitter narrow-minded racist, a chauvinistic pig, an homophbic bigot, a liar and a despicable individual.
You never stop ranting, calling anyone lefties, limp-wrist and so on. Anyone who doesn't conform to you narrow minded vision of life deserves your scorn, is that right?
Well. I am glad if that bothers you, and it seems it does.
People like you belong to the dark age and should be opposed.
"Character assassination is your weapons and you are ready to slander people to have the last word in any conversation."
"your vile paedophile accusations"

priceless truly priceless! you say that after you accuse me of being a "self confessed paedophile" with NO REASON at all.

as for the rest its just your normal left wing whining.

OK LIAM

Location hidden

#98 Nov 22, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then show ME were i said "that if paedophiles weren't Muslim, it was "acceptable", your word!" thread name post#, you wont be able to because you have just made it up! WHY NOT PROVE ME A LIAR?
being an EDL member and supporter. Now, what can be worse and more bigoted than that? WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN THAT? HOW ABOUT YOU WILLINGLY ACCEPTING MUSLIM RAPE GANGS FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR DISCREDITED DREAM OF A MULTICULTURAL BRITAIN?
so all the people on Topix ,RIO is going to show us all were a stated:"that if paedophiles weren't Muslim, it was "acceptable", your word!" he will show us the thread name post# otherwise it will just prove him a pathetic liar.
we are waiting RIO.
still waiting LIAM.
rio

Bromley, UK

#99 Nov 22, 2012
mikev483 wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting LIAM.
I don't play your silly games, no more than I share your obsesssion with peadophilia or you hatred for Muslims.

Go and get stuffed!!

Location hidden

#100 Nov 22, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't play your silly games, no more than I share your obsesssion with peadophilia or you hatred for Muslims.
Go and get stuffed!!
so there we have it RIO admits he makes up QUOTES to smear people who disagree with him.

so from now on you will have no problem with me making up quotes and passing them off as your quotes?

A PATHETIC LIAR.

OK WITH THAT RIO?
Allymac

Glasgow, UK

#101 Nov 22, 2012
Maybe rio is ronan?????
mick rock

UK

#102 Nov 22, 2012
Allymac wrote:
Maybe rio is ronan?????
Who is ronan ?

Location hidden

#103 Nov 22, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Who is ronan ?
ronan and rio are probably the same person,they both support:

Muslim grooming gangs
Irish republican terror
Muslim terrorists
jason norris

Wolverhampton, UK

#104 Nov 23, 2012
mick rock wrote:
<quoted text>Who is ronan ?
ronan/I can read.The same person.
Ocean56

AOL

#105 Nov 23, 2012
jason norris wrote:
To say the least, you are really quite rabid with your views. Please let either the pmt"pre", the pmt"post", or the hormonal unbalance clear before you enter into a serious post like this.
Not your fault, just female nature. Bless you.
As I've already stated, I don't take orders from backward-thinking morons like you. And I'll post whatever I please, whenever I please. I couldn't care less whether YOU like my views or not. You don't get to decide what I or anyone else can write. Suck it up, LOSER.
jason norris

Wolverhampton, UK

#106 Nov 23, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've already stated, I don't take orders from backward-thinking morons like you. And I'll post whatever I please, whenever I please. I couldn't care less whether YOU like my views or not. You don't get to decide what I or anyone else can write. Suck it up, LOSER.
The message is quite clear. You are a bull dyke with menstrual problems.
Please see a medic.
Bless you.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#107 Nov 23, 2012
swerty wrote:
no man or religon as a right to tell a woman how she should live her life
THAT is the ONLY reason men wrote and authored these backwards religion, to keep women subservient and submissive to THEIR will. End of story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 3 hr Susanm 22
Effective Pills (Jun '14) 16 hr marco 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon Blue November 311,629
News Democrats seek repeal of ban on federal funding... Sun cpeter1313 138
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Aug 27 zef 6,011
News Anti-abortion group sues city, wants to move be... Aug 27 Susanm 4
News Planned Parenthood Trying to Rebrand Itself As ... Aug 27 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web