Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortio...

Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic

There are 195 comments on the Ft. Meade Leader story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic. In it, Ft. Meade Leader reports that:

A family planning charity plans to open the first abortion clinic in Ireland, challenging decades of legal confusion over the extremely limited access to pregnancy terminations in both parts of the island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ft. Meade Leader.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
jason norris

Dorking, UK

#190 Nov 28, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. They all tell me that his "mind" is stuck in the 19th century, at the very least. I guess some guys are just incapable of moving forward, which I find rather sad.
you have a good friend there, a mafro by all accounts. True name, according to mood is Ronan, then got too hot so then I Can Read, now Rio. All of the same wimpish attitude, so would make (dare I say it ) a good companion for yourself.

As for moving forward, one only moves forward to progress in life, you, on the other hand, cannot progress as normality dictates, that is why you go the rout of the insane. You are quite insane you know. If you wish assistance contact the nearest nunnery. You will be well cared for, body and soul.
rock white

Dorking, UK

#191 Nov 28, 2012
this guy Rio is an absolute numpty.
rio

Bromley, UK

#192 Nov 28, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a good friend there, a mafro by all accounts. True name, according to mood is Ronan, then got too hot so then I Can Read, now Rio. All of the same wimpish attitude, so would make (dare I say it ) a good companion for yourself.
As for moving forward, one only moves forward to progress in life, you, on the other hand, cannot progress as normality dictates, that is why you go the rout of the insane. You are quite insane you know. If you wish assistance contact the nearest nunnery. You will be well cared for, body and soul.
Humberman999 is Jason Norris, also known as joewale, johnsheaperd or mike 483
Here are his views on women

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingd...

“you certainly do get worked up. Have noted the dates. Menstrual problems obviously so we will not take you too seriously.”

“As a menstrual debilating hypochondriac you have a retardation and should seek medical advice.
My advice to you is to get laid as often as possible.”

“There is a partnership between normal men and women, stress the word "normal". That partnership does not extend to abnormals, so one assumes you speak for the abnormals.
The word "misogynist", as used by you, is now the "in" word to be used against men who do not like lesbians. Well, wrong again, because they provide normal men with good entertainment value, nothing nicer than a couple of buth bull dykes trying to emulate men. Real turn on.»

« dykes do not like getting pregnant.”

“Millions upon millions of normal women are proud to be called housewife.”

“you are an unrepentant dyke. No law against it, just admit it.”

“Please let either the pmt"pre", the pmt"post", or the hormonal unbalance clear before you enter into a serious post like this.
Not your fault, just female nature. Bless you.»

« The message is quite clear. You are a bull dyke with menstrual problems.
Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

« how do you profess all this when you are not a woman. But a dyke with menstrual problems which remind you on a monthly basis of your sex. Go see a medic.»

« We will know in a few days whether you have passed the menstrual problems you have.”

“You are just a stupid female with hormonic problems.”

“It is obvious that your family were incestuous, probably Nazi, and you are trying to alleviate the guilt you harbour.»

“You are a female. You sit to pee and you bleed monthly. You have not the same physical strength as a male, and you have penis envy.”

“I never have stated that women should be subjected to mens control, because they are naturally that.”
“Sit down and pee.»

« not only can men do what you say they cannot do, they can also juggle female breasts as well. Now that is what I call control.»

« I love uterus envy. Not a day goes past whenever I explore at least one.
No point in talking to a dyke about that though. Might get you worked up.»
rio

Bromley, UK

#193 Nov 28, 2012
rock white wrote:
this guy Rio is an absolute numpty.

“you certainly do get worked up. Have noted the dates. Menstrual problems obviously so we will not take you too seriously.”

“As a menstrual debilating hypochondriac you have a retardation and should seek medical advice.

“There is a partnership between normal men and women, stress the word "normal". That partnership does not extend to abnormals, so one assumes you speak for the abnormals.
The word "misogynist", as used by you, is now the "in" word to be used against men who do not like lesbians. Well, wrong again, because they provide normal men with good entertainment value, nothing nicer than a couple of buth bull dykes trying to emulate men. Real turn on.»

“Please let either the pmt"pre", the pmt"post", or the hormonal unbalance clear before you enter into a serious post like this.

Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

« how do you profess all this when you are not a woman. But a dyke with menstrual problems which remind you on a monthly basis of your sex. Go see a medic.»

« We will know in a few days whether you have passed the menstrual problems you have.”

“It is obvious that your family were incestuous, probably Nazi, and you are trying to alleviate the guilt you harbour.»

“You are a female. You sit to pee and you bleed monthly. You have not the same physical strength as a male, and you have penis envy.”

“I never have stated that women should be subjected to mens control, because they are naturally that.”
“Sit down and pee.»

« not only can men do what you say they cannot do, they can also juggle female breasts as well. Now that is what I call control.»

Allymac

Glasgow, UK

#194 Nov 28, 2012
It's a shame Rio/Ronan's mother didn't believe in abortion......could have done us all a favour.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#195 Nov 28, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see a medic.
Bless you.»
“Sit down and pee.»
seems to be all true. whats your hang up bro?
rio

Bromley, UK

#196 Nov 28, 2012
rock white wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to be all true. whats your hang up bro?
Also using rock white monicker now.

Humberman999 is Jason Norris, also known as joewale, johnsheaperd, rock white, mick rock or mike 483

Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

“Sit down and pee.»

jason norris

Dorking, UK

#197 Nov 28, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. They all tell me that his "mind" is stuck in the 19th century, at the very least. I guess some guys are just incapable of moving forward, which I find rather sad.
better an open mind, than an open sheugh.
rock white

Dorking, UK

#198 Nov 28, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Also using rock white monicker now.
Humberman999 is Jason Norris, also known as joewale, johnsheaperd, rock white, mick rock or mike 483
Please see a medic.
Bless you.»
“Sit down and pee.»
that surely is the truth.
rio

Bromley, UK

#199 Nov 28, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
better an open mind, than an open sheugh.

Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

“Sit down and pee.»

rio

Bromley, UK

#200 Nov 28, 2012
rock white wrote:
<quoted text>
that surely is the truth.

Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

“Sit down and pee.»

rio

Bromley, UK

#201 Nov 28, 2012
But in Mississipi

Mississippi's only abortion clinic faces threat of shutdown

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/28/us/mississi...

Ireland goes forwards, but America goes backwards...
jason norris

Dorking, UK

#202 Nov 29, 2012
rio wrote:
But in Mississipi
Mississippi's only abortion clinic faces threat of shutdown
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/28/us/mississi...
Ireland goes forwards, but America goes backwards...
get lost ronanicanreadrio.
rio

Bromley, UK

#203 Nov 29, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
get lost ronanicanreadrio.

Please see a medic.
Bless you.»

“Sit down and pee.»

jason norris

Dorking, UK

#204 Nov 29, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Humberman999 Jason Norris’ views on women
Please see a medic.
Bless you.»
“Sit down and pee.»
yup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Susanm 322,230
News Senate GOP on track to OK judicial pick rated n... Wed Trump is a joke 13
News Waste Hauler Dumps Kentucky's Last Abortion Cli... Wed Escondito 5
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Dec 12 Lori899 6,125
News This election will test Trump's staying power i... Dec 9 Christian Fumblem... 1
News Oregon man charged with federal tax evasion say... Dec 8 cpeter1313 1
Pro life for women Dec 8 June VanDerMark 67
More from around the web