Students protest Kobach's work on imm...

Students protest Kobach's work on immigration legislation

There are 5 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Students protest Kobach's work on immigration legislation. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program President Obama approved in June allows people under 30 who came to the United States illegally but have pursued education or military service and have no felonies to get two-year work permits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2012
there needs to be away for all citizens to join in on a suit against this nonsense of rewarding illegal aliens.

it effects most in a bad way and it should not happen.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2012
No illegal alien can join the US military. I don't know why they are saying this. The only way is through fraud.

"Luis Sosa, a Butler Community College student, said he just wants to be able to take care of his parents like they took care of him. He said going to college as an illegal student is already tough, but it gives him a chance to be part of the American dream."

The same parents who brought you here illegally? You should not be going to school, you should be deported along with your parents.

"but it gives him a chance to be part of the American dream."

What about the Mexican dream? You want to become a American until a better deal comes along and then you'll jump ship for that. You can't be trusted.
Exactly

Omaha, NE

#4 Nov 22, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
there needs to be away for all citizens to join in on a suit against this nonsense of rewarding illegal aliens.
it effects most in a bad way and it should not happen.
They should be arrested and hopefully deported!
sba131

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>They should be arrested and hopefully deported!
No whining. Deport them all!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I want the American dream someday too. To have all illegals that have stolen my Country to leave here and never come back.... oh yea, it was just a dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Dark Matter 1,274,148
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dale 196,801
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Rightwing Idiot 193,368
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... 12 hr zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 hr IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Wed By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Tue Andrew 29
More from around the web