Using Campaign Tactics, Obama Takes T...

Using Campaign Tactics, Obama Takes Tax Fight On The Road

There are 1 comment on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Using Campaign Tactics, Obama Takes Tax Fight On The Road. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

President Barack Obama looks over a rollercoaster with K'Nex Inventor Joel Glickman and Rodon Group President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Araten during a tour of the company in Hatfield, Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 1, 2012
The campaigning (lying) will never stop.

I have to hand it to the liberal left. Your ability to BS your base is amazingly successful.

The administration knows "taxing the rich" is nowhere near enough. Heck, many families making $200-250k are NOT rich.

Two things are certain, the middle class is next, and the 47% STILL won't be paying taxes. You'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Death of Tenzing 1,264,093
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min IBdaMann 34,403
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,387
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques Ottawa 194,650
News Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who... 3 hr Cat74 29
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 4 hr Go Blue Forever 128
News Huckabee gets Fox facetime before debate rankings Jul 31 stalk this 4
More from around the web