2016 Presidential Election Poll: Hill...

2016 Presidential Election Poll: Hillary Clinton Would Lead Democratic Primary

There are 1 comment on the Switched story from Jan 10, 2013, titled 2016 Presidential Election Poll: Hillary Clinton Would Lead Democratic Primary. In it, Switched reports that:

Hillary Clinton would be "the ideal Democratic presidential candidate in 2016," sweeping her party's primary and besting potential Republican candidates other than Chris Christie, according to the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Master1

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah right! She is already a full member of the illuminati that has been bent on controling the world. She is nothing short of evil in my opinion so voting for her means voting for the same group of criminals that caused 9/11. Oh my god - wake up to the mass corruption taking place right in front of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,418,570
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min District 1 222,433
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Abe 239,383
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 49 min slick willie expl... 32
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 1 hr oki 144
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Actual Science 35,574
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 4 hr INFIDEL 52
More from around the web