Obama Expected to Include Same-Sex Couples in Immigration Overhaul

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Seeking swift action on immigration, President Barack Obama on Tuesday will try to rally public support behind his proposals for giving millions of illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship, as well as making improvements to the legal immigration system and border security.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Magadala

Lakebay, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

WTF!!! Throw in the kitchen sink!!!

In case you haven't noticed, Menendez is included on the wide shot of the gang of eight!

Now what you may not know is that he is currently being investigated for having sex with under aged prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. They have documented that he has done this at least 3 times a year for the past 3 years!!!

In addition, another thing that msm doesn't talk about is that just before elections, the fact that he also had an illegal alien "volunteer" in his office who was a convicted pedophile in his country. They said that he was arrested and later released. He is DACA eligible, no further info!

And this is the kind of scum that we are entrusting for the future of our nation? Is he reflective of the best and brightest that they are always talking about?!!! Pure slime!!! And msm protects him!!!
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I smell dope. Yup they're all smokin pot. We the people will now have Mexican gay's coming out of the Mexican shadow's to get U.S. citizenship.... And what a new scam for the U.S., Perpetrated by the Obam. Every South American will be telling their case worker's they're gay. WTF...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••