Romney Still Opposes Gay Marriage Des...

Romney Still Opposes Gay Marriage Despite Election Loss, GOP Endorsements

There are 42 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Romney Still Opposes Gay Marriage Despite Election Loss, GOP Endorsements. In it, EDGE reports that:

In a recent interview with Fox News Mitt Romney says he is still against marriage equality even though his top strategist said the former Republican presidential candidate lost the election because of his opposition to gay marriage and more and more conservatives are endorsing same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Jake

Alexandria, VA

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, You make bigoted statements, call people names and then wonder why you get rude responses..Funny
Is that just the way you queers are?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that just the way you queers are?
Is that just the way you c(_)ntlickers are?
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#26 Mar 7, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Is that just the way you c(_)ntlickers are?
Is a c(_)ntlicker sort of like me calling you a co:cksu:cker?

Uve

Location hidden

#27 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a c(_)ntlicker sort of like me calling you a co:cksu:cker?
Not really...I don't like the smell of fish and I don't have the false sense of normalcy and arrogance that you do.
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#28 Mar 7, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Not really...I don't like the smell of fish and I don't have the false sense of normalcy and arrogance that you do.
I see, you prefer the smell of Sh!t over fish. Just like a true dedicated queer.
BS Detector

La Puente, CA

#29 Mar 7, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it even new? Who cares about this Mormon has-been?
Actually, millions of people care. And we see that you are a religious bigot (much like the fundies you not all that unreasonably hate). No surprise. But consider this. He has gotten farther than you or I ever will. He is wildly successful, and he has the respect and admiration of millions of people.

You should aspire to be such a "has-been" instead of being a never was and a never will be.

Uve

Location hidden

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you prefer the smell of Sh!t over fish. Just like a true dedicated queer.
so you go from sucking d*ck to eating a$$? Stuck on the sex fantasies aren't you POS...You only confirm that you are indeed a bigoted piece of sh*t..There's nothing that you could possibly have to communicate only ignorance, name calling and bigotry..
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#31 Mar 7, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>so you go from sucking d*ck to eating a$$? Stuck on the sex fantasies aren't you POS...You only confirm that you are indeed a bigoted piece of sh*t..There's nothing that you could possibly have to communicate only ignorance, name calling and bigotry..
I suggest you Reread your own post to non gay people and see if, what you just said, applies to you. It does.

Uve

Location hidden

#32 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you Reread your own post to non gay people and see if, what you just said, applies to you. It does.
Nope just you..I've read your posts to others too..it applies

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#33 Mar 7, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure that I would agree that he's a failure if he has made $200+ million, and devoted literally years of his life to charitable causes.
Do you have the same bitterness toward, and jealousy of, the Kennedys who made their money on prostitution, gambling, and illegal alcohol?

Romney made his money by destroying peoples lives buying up company's than bankrupting them if anything he should be a credit risk if the average did what he has done they would be in jail
Fred

Alexandria, VA

#34 Mar 7, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>Nope just you..I've read your posts to others too..it applies
Me thinks you sneak around and eat pu:ss:y when nobody around.
BS Detector

La Puente, CA

#35 Mar 7, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney made his money by destroying peoples lives buying up company's than bankrupting them if anything he should be a credit risk if the average did what he has done they would be in jail
I'm sorry, but I don't take ridiculous opinions from functionally illiterate people seriously.
FOT POWER

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Mar 7, 2013
Romney who?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#37 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard you queers are the best liars there are. Even heard you were born that way.
I don't sign in under hundreds of names, liar. I don't lie since I don't have to. I freely admit who I am.

Register, you coward.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#38 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you register, cowardly liar.
Will

Alexandria, VA

#39 Mar 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you register, cowardly liar.
I suggest you get more fiber in your diet.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#41 Mar 8, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope just you..I've read your posts to others too..it applies
As a hiker, I keep getting this vision of you not being able to walk by a rattlesnake without poking a stick at it. Am I right?

Uve

Location hidden

#42 Mar 8, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
As a hiker, I keep getting this vision of you not being able to walk by a rattlesnake without poking a stick at it. Am I right?
Nope, not really..I'm actually more the rattlesnake..

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#43 Mar 9, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry, but I don't take ridiculous opinions from functionally illiterate people seriously.
It's not a ridiculous opinion it's a Fact get over it dip shit
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#44 Mar 9, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, millions of people care. And we see that you are a religious bigot (much like the fundies you not all that unreasonably hate). No surprise. But consider this. He has gotten farther than you or I ever will. He is wildly successful, and he has the respect and admiration of millions of people.
You should aspire to be such a "has-been" instead of being a never was and a never will be.
It is better to hold the respect of one gay person than to hold the respect of millions of soaring morons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Buster Steinbeizer 212,973
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 222,598
News KKK Endorsement (Mar '08) 1 hr Happy Heroine hooker 121
News After 2012 stunner, ex-con makes another White ... 3 hr John McCharlie 4
News Obama Attends Memorial for Grandmother (Dec '08) 9 hr Marilyn Monroe Su... 66
News Trump's mention of 'woman's card' draws backlash 15 hr Go Blue Forever 11
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Thu Black Apalacha 6
More from around the web