Angry White Man

There are 7 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Angry White Man. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Posted on 01/08/2008 11:04:11 AM PST by mnehrling If you are a critic of the Bush administration, chances are that, at some point over the past six months, Ron Paul has said something that appealed to you. via Free Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Ron Paul Supporter

Greenville, SC

#1 Jan 10, 2008
Where to start? So many things.

Ending the IRS with a consumption tax, ending the death tax, bringing troops home, guarding our own borders, deporting ILLEGALs, fighting the leftwing agenda...so many things, as GWB has been such a great dissappointment to us all. How can a President from a border state not attempt to stop the invasion? despiccable in my book.

“YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”

Since: Feb 07

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

#2 Jan 10, 2008
Consumption tax will reduce consumer spending, and incentive to go into business. Two critically important components of economic growth in this country.

The death tax was enacted to ensure that no families ever got too powerful again, i.e. Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, Morgans, etc.......... Unless you LIKE having royaly wealthy families here in America again, that can literally BUY the government..........

I agree something should be done about the flood of illegal criminals into this country. And I agree that we should scale back the troop levels in many of the countries around the world. That would save some big money that we could use here instead.

“Excelsior!”

Since: Jan 08

Ames, IA

#3 Jan 10, 2008
That is all Paul appeals to...
Think about it

Hilo, HI

#4 Jan 10, 2008
Any Ron Paul fans who are inundated with the racist remarks should refer the people who want to use the b.s. to watch the latest "Situation Room" from this afternoon, Thursday Jan 10th. Dr. Paul explains exactly what has happened.

“Excelsior!”

Since: Jan 08

Ames, IA

#5 Jan 10, 2008
THE PRECEDING WAS MORE PROPOGANDA COURTESY OF YET ANOTHER PARANOID PAULITE...
Sweetpea

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Jan 10, 2008
Paul is the "I don't know" kid. Ask him for specifics on any of his b.s., that's the response you will get.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#7 Jan 10, 2008
So let me see if I got this straight.

This guy - who wants to be President of the United States - allowed his name to be used on a newsletter for years on end and didn't know what they were doing with it?

The man who's spokesman recently claimed thinks of Martin Luther King Jr. as "a hero" allowed his name to be associated with comments like:

'One newsletter ridiculed black activists who wanted to rename New York City after King, suggesting that "Welfaria," "Zooville," "Rapetown," "Dirtburg," and "Lazyopolis" were better alternatives. The same year, King was described as "a comsymp, if not an actual party member, and the man who replaced the evil of forced segregation with the evil of forced integration."'

I wouldn't vote for this clown if he was the only candidate in a race for the honorary position of dogcatcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,394,486
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min HILLARY 2016 228,395
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Orleans 216,474
News Donald Trump accuses judge of having a conflict... 8 hr Nopal 285
News With tears and resolve, immigrants vow to keep ... 10 hr Not Immigrants 1
News Readers share what it means to be American (Oct '08) 17 hr My Dead Mother 23
News Billionaire Adelson, wife give new $10 million ... (Oct '12) 20 hr Edinboro University 194
More from around the web