Obama voters banned from Arizona gun ...

Obama voters banned from Arizona gun shop

There are 9 comments on the Russia Taday story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Obama voters banned from Arizona gun shop. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

The results of the upcoming US presidential election will determine who Americans have decided to let run the country for the next four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

So Sorry

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 18, 2012
LMELAO! Good for him!
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#2 Nov 18, 2012
I know who I'll buy my next few guns from!!!!! Good for you Bro

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Sounds like he don't want their business. His right to do that.
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#5 Nov 19, 2012
David UK wrote:
Right wing gun nuts eh!, about 6 brain cells to share. They're never the most educated folks in society.
Got get on us gun owners or I'll call my kin in Germany/ I'll tell them if they want to try again to take the UK a couple BB guns should be enough LOL

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Dang commie republicans
Too Bad

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 24, 2012
I don't care, this is just plain funny!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Another disgruntled con, who claims to be a businessman, crying about a tough economy and cutting their own throat. And it's the govt's fault he sucks at business. Too funny.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
D Pluricarbon Unum

Hanoi, Vietnam

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Chuck wrote:
I know who I'll buy my next few guns from!!!!! Good for you Bro
AZ linkined Russsso taday!!;-0000
Brian LaCouture

Tucson, AZ

#12 Dec 11, 2012
wait don't tell me.....this jackass is Joe the plumber's brother-in-law....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min USawarringIdiotSo... 192,308
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr woodtick57 186,392
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 3 hr Quantummist 30,842
News Gloves come off at all-candidates meeting (Oct '08) 3 hr Clark wasnt at de... 16
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr litesong 34,383
News Bridgegate scandal goes silent, for now 13 hr Le Jimbo 10
More from around the web