New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Oba...

New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Obama for re-election, cites leadership on climate change

There are 102 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 1, 2012, titled New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Obama for re-election, cites leadership on climate change. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Thursday backed President Barack Obama over Republican Mitt Romney, saying the incumbent Democrat will bring leadership that is critically needed to fight climate change after the East Coast devastation wrought by Hurricane Sandy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#120 Nov 8, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Expect very little and settle for even less." Good advice! It has worked every time a Republican was President.
How about that.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#121 Nov 8, 2012
The Loon is Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won! Four More years!! Barack Obama won because more people in our democracy voted for him than the fuktard. Democracy in action.
Common sense won over crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min shinningelectr0n 1,274,893
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,508
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 196,916
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Wed zenduane 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 26 IB DaMann 34,463
News Ted Cruz: If the government shuts down over my ... Aug 26 By a vote 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz declares 'anchor babie... Aug 25 Andrew 29
More from around the web