Birther Orly Taitz Copy of Obama Keny...

Birther Orly Taitz Copy of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate a Hoax?

There are 49 comments on the NowPublic story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Birther Orly Taitz Copy of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate a Hoax?. In it, NowPublic reports that:

A copy of what is said to be the Kenyan borth certificate of President Barack Obama has been obtained by Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NowPublic.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Barry Soetoro

AOL

#62 Nov 12, 2009
Illegal Alien.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#63 Jun 5, 2012
spqr wrote:
worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa =PAGE.view&pageId=89704
israpundit.com/2008/...
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption.
Obama is NOT a "natural-born Citizen".
Obama IS an illegal-alien.
His Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged.
Obama is using a STOLEN Social Security number.
The GOP, the Dems & The Freemasons know this stuff too but they are using BHO to usher in their New World Order.
V-chips coming soon.
Mr Obama was not always such a skilled writer, as a third grade essay reveals a lot of ambition, but little talent.

'My name is Barry Soetoro. I am a third-grade student at SD Asisi. My mom is my idol. My teacher is Ibu Fer. I have a lot of friends. I live near the school. I usually walk to the school with my mom, then go home by myself. Someday I want to be president. I love to visit all the places in Indonesia. Done. The eeeeeeeeend,' the essay reads.

SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#64 Jun 5, 2012
Spqr wrote:
kenyan chimpanzee's belong in africa
CAEI figured out how to spell a new name.
But you are just as ignorant and worthless.
And cowardly.
birther FAILURES

United States

#65 Jun 5, 2012
The same Oily Titz that tried to be her own witness in court.
Wormwood

Stoughton, WI

#66 Jun 5, 2012
Maybe Trump will keep pressing the issue, I know I will.
“As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.”- Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption.
Obama is NOT a "natural-born Citizen".
Obama IS an illegal-alien.
His Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged.
Obama is using a STOLEN Social Security number.
The GOP, the Dems & The Freemasons know this stuff too but they are using BHO to usher in their New World Order.
V-chips coming soon.
Mr Obama was not always such a skilled writer, as a third grade essay reveals a lot of ambition, but little talent.
'My name is Barry Soetoro. I am a third-grade student at SD Asisi. My mom is my idol. My teacher is Ibu Fer. I have a lot of friends. I live near the school. I usually walk to the school with my mom, then go home by myself. Someday I want to be president. I love to visit all the places in Indonesia. Done. The eeeeeeeeend,' the essay reads.
SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#67 Jun 5, 2012
Barry Soetoro wrote:
Illegal Alien.
THAT is for sure but is he Kenyan, Brit or Indonesian?http://www.infowars .com/breitbart-coroner-turns-u p-dead-before-final-cause-of-d eath-report-is-released/
The Truth

Aubrey, TX

#68 Jun 5, 2012
LIAR!!!
I know you badly want it to be so, but it will NEVER BE, no matter how you try to force it!!! Your so-called "proof" is a FORGERY!!! I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!! Yes, I know people who ACTUALLY work at the Birth Records Department in Nairobi.(And the names you used for his father are incorrect!!!
I WILL BE DANCING IN THE STREETS WHEN BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA FROM HONOLULU, HAWAII WINS A SECOND TERM!!! YOU RACIST BASTARDS SHOULD FEEL FREE TO COMMIT HARI KARI TO ATONE FOR THE SHAME AND SMUT YOU HAVE SADDLED HUMANITY WITH>
Thankyou.
Tyler

Kenosha, WI

#71 Dec 7, 2012
Exactly correct.
Barry Soetoro wrote:
Illegal Alien.
birther droppings

United States

#72 Dec 7, 2012
The only good birther is a dead one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Limbertwig 222,592
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 212,970
News After 2012 stunner, ex-con makes another White ... 1 hr John McCharlie 4
News Obama Attends Memorial for Grandmother (Dec '08) 7 hr Marilyn Monroe Su... 66
News Trump's mention of 'woman's card' draws backlash 12 hr Go Blue Forever 11
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Thu Black Apalacha 6
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Thu KKK member 29
More from around the web