PM heads to Newfoundland hoping for b...

PM heads to Newfoundland hoping for breakthrough as many in Canada between a Rock & a Hard Place

There are 2 comments on the CTV.ca story from Apr 21, 2011, titled PM heads to Newfoundland hoping for breakthrough as many in Canada between a Rock & a Hard Place. In it, CTV.ca reports that:

hoping that the departure of former Newfoundland and Labrador premier Danny Williams

, & the endorsement of Prime Minister Stephen Harper via his successor, will help him once again break through on the Rock ...

pict http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1189877/The-cloud-Meteorologists-campaign-classify-unique-Asperatus-clouds-seen-world.html

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.ca.

Ralph

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 22, 2011
shykora PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 8, 2013
..all is well,here..eh...(+)...$yada u u..shalom...salom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,642,908
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 2 hr Rico from East Lo... 280
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) Mon leftreichfrontcenter 243,001
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Mon Judge FrankenMoore 64
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Mon anonz 129
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... Mon By a vote 1
News George Will: All eyes turn to Illinois for an i... Nov 19 Rick Perry s Closet 1
More from around the web