Debate of the day: who should be Time...

Debate of the day: who should be Time magazine's person of 2012? | Natalie Hanman

There are 72 comments on the The Guardian story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Debate of the day: who should be Time magazine's person of 2012? | Natalie Hanman. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Forty nominees have been longlisted for the person or idea that, for better or worse, has most influenced events this year A student holds a photo of Malala Yousafzai, during a candlelight vigil for the Pakistani schoolgirl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#71 Nov 30, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>
debbie slobbermouth seneca was a much bigger slut this year. She gets the rush dickless' golden penis-under-the-fat-roll award...along with a vacuum pump, an oxy supply and a suitcase full of illegally obtained viagra.

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#72 Dec 1, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Of course, it will be our Commander-In-Chief
Yep, the only boy with only a set of putters in his bag. He is too weak to handle the driver.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#73 Dec 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
teabooger cry-a-thon: Day 25.

hahahahahahahah
vet

Livonia, LA

#75 Dec 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're much too smart to fall for that 47% baloney. Please tell the veterans, the seniors, the hungry, and those cheated out of a fair shake despite working their asses off that you're kidding.
i am a senior and a vet and i totally believe that the facts show that the over 40% pay no fed taxes.i believe that all should pay some fed taxes .even if its small as 5%, all would be contributing?there is more people riding in the fed. wagon than those pulling it!this isnt right and what america was built on.please elaborate on those who worked their asses off and are now getting screwed over?these people who actually worked their asses off can get benefits they are due but many that you said never did squat to earn anything!they are the ones on extended benefits vacation?
proudtobeamerica n

New York, NY

#76 Dec 1, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you think about it Sandra Fluck isn’t a bad choice; she brought down Rush Limbaugh, he was kicked off of so many radio stations as he lost millions as advertisers ran away from his hate speech… she stood up for millions of women and help defeat republicans in the process.
There is no doubt a grown woman begging for others to subsidize her sex life is a real hero. All pigs need to pay for their lube and sex pills if they can't control the vise reflex of their upper thigh region.
Sacrifice a latte or two each month if you can't act responsibly. Give up your I-phone. Birth control is anywhere from $9.00 to $40.00 a month.
Typical, of the mindset of the radical liberal woman -they don't want anyone to interfere with their natural drive to throw a fetus in the garbage chain but beg for others to pay for their sex pills and abortions. These pigs have no shame.
hal

Livonia, LA

#77 Dec 1, 2012
proudtobeamerica n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt a grown woman begging for others to subsidize her sex life is a real hero. All pigs need to pay for their lube and sex pills if they can't control the vise reflex of their upper thigh region.
Sacrifice a latte or two each month if you can't act responsibly. Give up your I-phone. Birth control is anywhere from $9.00 to $40.00 a month.
Typical, of the mindset of the radical liberal woman -they don't want anyone to interfere with their natural drive to throw a fetus in the garbage chain but beg for others to pay for their sex pills and abortions. These pigs have no shame.
the marine corp pat is a MARINE IMPOSTER!he is a fake trying to impress you by lying as being a marine!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#78 Dec 2, 2012
proudtobeamerica n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt a grown woman begging for others to subsidize her sex life is a real hero. All pigs need to pay for their lube and sex pills if they can't control the vise reflex of their upper thigh region.
Sacrifice a latte or two each month if you can't act responsibly. Give up your I-phone. Birth control is anywhere from $9.00 to $40.00 a month.
Typical, of the mindset of the radical liberal woman -they don't want anyone to interfere with their natural drive to throw a fetus in the garbage chain but beg for others to pay for their sex pills and abortions. These pigs have no shame.
Here you are, once again trying to re-fight a battle that you already lost… when the American people came out in record numbers and re-elected President Obama in a landslide (with a mandate) they said that they agree that women’s health comes as a priority, and that includes the insurance companies covering birth control pills because they do more than just control birth. Now I fully understand that the shock of your side realizing that patriotic Americans outnumber you; and that you are the NEW minority as Blacks, Latinos, women, young adults and educated middle class Whites make up a dominating political demographic (THAT VOTES), but you are going to have to get a grip and let go – it’s over, you lost –now STFU loser, LOL!
goose

Chicago, IL

#79 Dec 2, 2012
Patty cakes thinks winning by 3% of the popular vote is a landlide/mandate. Now that's funny!
So how many millions do not agree with you? hahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#80 Dec 2, 2012
goose wrote:
Patty cakes thinks winning by 3% of the popular vote is a landlide/mandate. Now that's funny!
So how many millions do not agree with you? hahahaha
The moron also thinks Obama is black instead of Arab. Notice all the blacks around Obama are very light skined. The real blacks make him nervious.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#82 Dec 2, 2012
just another guy wrote:
I bet they stick with someone safe. Someone who will not put anyone off. After all they can not afford to alienate their last 50 subscribers.
I pick the cop who bought the homeless guy shoes. He does embody the spirit of helping others we should all admire.
Yep, Hillary wants Kerry instead of Rice if it's to be one or the other.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#83 Dec 2, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, once again trying to re-fight a battle that you already lost… when the American people came out in record numbers and re-elected President Obama in a landslide (with a mandate) they said that they agree that women’s health comes as a priority, and that includes the insurance companies covering birth control pills because they do more than just control birth. Now I fully understand that the shock of your side realizing that patriotic Americans outnumber you; and that you are the NEW minority as Blacks, Latinos, women, young adults and educated middle class Whites make up a dominating political demographic (THAT VOTES), but you are going to have to get a grip and let go – it’s over, you lost –now STFU loser, LOL!
hahahah with a clown that has an approval rating droping before he is sworn in again, I wouldn't go too far out on the limb your sawing on pookie. Now swallow, Holder's next in line.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#84 Dec 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up. Your pathetic existence clinches 'loser of the year' for you, booger.

hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,417,432
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,318
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min willie 239,167
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 58 min Le Jimbo 3
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 2 hr INFIDEL 54
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 4 hr WeTheSheeple 350
News Trump and African-Americans on the trail 8 hr southern at heart 41
More from around the web