Birth Control Debate

Feb 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jewish Exponent

Birth control is rapidly gaining steam as an election-year wedge issue, with Jewish advocates lobbying out front and behind the scenes in what is shaping up as a clash between calls for individual freedom and religious liberty.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2013

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2012
No woman should be denied birth control. Religion has no right to do that in my opinion. What about the woman's right?
Elena

New York, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
IUDs have been used for preventing pregnancy. However, there have been many reports about the negative effects on its users. These side effects can include nausea, headache, slight weight gain and in rare cases, stroke or heart attack. Most side effects from the pill go away quickly as your body adjusts to your new hormone levels, but for a small amount of women, these side effects are bothersome enough to dissuade them from using hormonal birth control. These women may instead opt for condoms, diaphragms or other non-hormonal types. You may also refer at http://www.mirenalawsuit.us/ for more information.
Jayden

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Indeed the differences in opinion in the use of birth control often heightens during election period. Politicians wanting the vote of specific groups may try to use this as a strategy. It is every person's right to decide for his or her well-being. http://www.nuvaring-lawsuit.com
Jonatan

Ireland

#6 Aug 5, 2013
http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Mohammed

Romania

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,100,589
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,411
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Obama's visit comes amid tight governor's race 3 hr Deo Vindice 1
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 4 hr Swedenforever 12
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) 4 hr Swedenforever 58
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 4 hr felix 434
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••