Palin: Couric annoyed me

Oct 3, 2008 | Posted by: Cahira | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

Appearing on a friendlier news outlet, Gov. Sarah Palin said she was "annoyed" with the way Katie Couric handled their interview and complained that the CBS Evening News host failed to give her the opportunity to take a proverbial axe to Barack Obama.

Comments (Page 288)

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of5,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jingjing

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Education 101:
Sympathy as in Obama wants the sympathy card because he has a sick grandmother. The media will jump on this and want everyone to cry croc tears in order to enhance his candidacy.How could I express sympathy for her death at that time, she wasn't dead?
You do know there is more meanings to each word in the vocabulary than one? Don't you?
Example:
Brain === the part of the vertebrate nervous system that is the ORGAN of thought.
Brain ==== Intellect.
Brain ==== Intelligence
Just trying to point out the points illustrated in the dictionary.
Hopes this helps.
You do know you can't BS your way out of this one. Semantics aside, you intended your post to mean one thing - that he went to Hawaii under false pretenses. Your trying to show your quasi-intelligence doesn't work. You are pathetic in your attempts to backpeddle.

"There is a reason he went to Hawaii and its not about the ailing grandmother, more like sympathy for him in order to entice more votes.
Hey, he has to make sure the voter fraud, the race card, the change, votes work, if not lets do the "sympathy card."
Jingjing

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Education 101:
Sympathy as in Obama wants the sympathy card because he has a sick grandmother. The media will jump on this and want everyone to cry croc tears in order to enhance his candidacy.How could I express sympathy for her death at that time, she wasn't dead?
You do know there is more meanings to each word in the vocabulary than one? Don't you?
Example:
Brain === the part of the vertebrate nervous system that is the ORGAN of thought.
Brain ==== Intellect.
Brain ==== Intelligence
Just trying to point out the points illustrated in the dictionary.
Hopes this helps.
We can clear this all up very simply, if you want. Just explain what you meant by the following sentence:
"There is a reason he went to Hawaii and its not about the ailing grandmother, more like sympathy for him in order to entice more votes."
Jingjing

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you Liberals? Why are you so fixated on my Balls??? Are you a closet homosexual? I don't go there, your friend Carolyn tried that earlier. She has been sick for a long time, this was not a sudden illness. My point is that Obama has shown very little respect for his mother and his grandmother. If my grandmother got sick, she is in her 90's now, I would bring her from New York to Florida, and do what ever I could to make her comfortable and get the best medical attention. We have not heard of Obama doing anything to help Mrs. Dunham. One day in 2 years? I am sorry but Obama is an ingrate and his family knows this. Why are there no cousins, aunts, or uncles; coming to speak on his behalf?
Michelle has never been proud to be an American, Goggle Michelle Robinson Thesis, Radical Black separatist.
Having worked in hospice for over 20 years, there's one thing you don't seem to grasp. People, particularly when they're dying, don't want to be uprooted from the home they've always known. They want to be surrounded by the familiar things they love, they want as much normalcy as possible, and we don't know how much visitation she's had. You have a lot to learn.
Anty-Messiah

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Jingjing wrote:
<quoted text>Having worked in hospice for over 20 years, there's one thing you don't seem to grasp. People, particularly when they're dying, don't want to be uprooted from the home they've always known. They want to be surrounded by the familiar things they love, they want as much normalcy as possible, and we don't know how much visitation she's had. You have a lot to learn.
My father worked as a missionary for 20 years and we came to Florida and again he worked at a large Hospital, and my mother still works doing home care for those who choose to be at their homes in their last days. So I don't need you to tell me any thing or teach me; the fact that The Messiah went to see her in her final days, yet he did not spend too much time with her; he was wisked away by a van of the street, there was more than his grandmother on his mind. Like I said earlier, why after almost 2 years, a brief visit by Obama to Hawaii and now these 2 come out to verify,yet not release, his Birth Certificate? It does not pass the smell test. Can you explain how and why the media was left standing at the curb, why did the media not ask where did he go and they failed to report?
Jingjing

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
My father worked as a missionary for 20 years and we came to Florida and again he worked at a large Hospital, and my mother still works doing home care for those who choose to be at their homes in their last days. So I don't need you to tell me any thing or teach me; the fact that The Messiah went to see her in her final days, yet he did not spend too much time with her; he was wisked away by a van of the street, there was more than his grandmother on his mind. Like I said earlier, why after almost 2 years, a brief visit by Obama to Hawaii and now these 2 come out to verify,yet not release, his Birth Certificate? It does not pass the smell test. Can you explain how and why the media was left standing at the curb, why did the media not ask where did he go and they failed to report?
If you are as aware as you say of the dying process, it is an intensely personal thing. You have no personal knowledge of how much time he spent with her or what was discussed. Noone is obligated to involve the press in this matter. How insensitve can you be - even the media had more sensitivity. You are a truly lost cause if you can't see this.
Anty-Messiah

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Jingjing wrote:
<quoted text>If you are as aware as you say of the dying process, it is an intensely personal thing. You have no personal knowledge of how much time he spent with her or what was discussed. Noone is obligated to involve the press in this matter. How insensitve can you be - even the media had more sensitivity. You are a truly lost cause if you can't see this.
as usual you have missed the point and only focused on one thing. Mrs. Dunham has passed on. Thank God her suffering is done. The issue is her Grandsons insensitivity and the continued lies perpetrated on this Nation. I am empathetic to her, not him. He has shown thru out his life a disconnect with any part of his family; white, black, he just disconnects and just like with Wright he will dump them in a minute for political expediency. This is about Obama not his Grandmother.

“Rickroll me I dare you.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Sarah Palin....anyone else notice how incredibly greedy she is for having a kid past 40? I mean she was pretty much guaranteeing herself to be the mother of a retard.

What a piece of work....
Anty-Messiah

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Freddy Pickle wrote:
Sarah Palin....anyone else notice how incredibly greedy she is for having a kid past 40? I mean she was pretty much guaranteeing herself to be the mother of a retard.
What a piece of work....
What a pickle head. No originality, you are wasting your time. Jealousy, perhaps? She is a fine piece of work; smart, accomplished, and all around motivator.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

She wants to take away rights from American women. You call that accomplishment?
Anty-Messiah

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Freddy Pickle wrote:
She wants to take away rights from American women. You call that accomplishment?
What rights are you talking about? I have not heard her say anything about taking anything away.

Since: Aug 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Jingjing wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you can't BS your way out of this one. Semantics aside, you intended your post to mean one thing - that he went to Hawaii under false pretenses. Your trying to show your quasi-intelligence doesn't work. You are pathetic in your attempts to backpeddle.
"There is a reason he went to Hawaii and its not about the ailing grandmother, more like sympathy for him in order to entice more votes.
Hey, he has to make sure the voter fraud, the race card, the change, votes work, if not lets do the "sympathy card."
I can tell by your naivete, you actually believe he has this heart felt love for his grandmother.

A person doesn't write in a book his distaste for his white mother and demean his grandmother. He doesn't attend a church for almost 20 years which has a hatred for white people, he doesn't throw his grandmother under the bus and then oh........I love her so, I want to be with her all I can because she is ill.

I hate to say this, are you really that lost?

Are you really that unglued?

Oh well, it takes all kinds.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Jingjing wrote:
<quoted text>We can clear this all up very simply, if you want. Just explain what you meant by the following sentence:
"There is a reason he went to Hawaii and its not about the ailing grandmother, more like sympathy for him in order to entice more votes."
Simple: it was a PR stunt. It worked. Look at yourself and a few others on here, falling all over themselves like unattached zombies, moaning and crying for his grandmother. A person you don't even know.

No more. You got your answer, if you refuse to believe it, so be it.
Jingjing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple: it was a PR stunt. It worked. Look at yourself and a few others on here, falling all over themselves like unattached zombies, moaning and crying for his grandmother. A person you don't even know.
That's my entire point - your claiming it was a PR stunt - last week it was a cover up about his birth certificate, it was exactly what it appeared. He went to see his sick grandmother, she died, it wasn't a stunt unless you're now going to claim he killed her. What a total horsesass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights are you talking about? I have not heard her say anything about taking anything away.
She wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. I thought everyone knew she was Pro-Life.
Anty-Messiah

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Freddy Pickle wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. I thought everyone knew she was Pro-Life.
So what, so was GW but unlike the Democrats, Republicans even when they held the 3, Senate, House, and the Executive; They did not push the issue, and Palin has not made it an issue in Alaska, so your theory or scare tactic is pointless and dumb.
Anty-Messiah

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not get. Do not waste your time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Judged:

Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, so was GW but unlike the Democrats, Republicans even when they held the 3, Senate, House, and the Executive; They did not push the issue, and Palin has not made it an issue in Alaska, so your theory or scare tactic is pointless and dumb.
She has made it an issue in Alaska. You know she penalized women for being raped in Wasilla, right?
Jingjing

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Freddy Pickle wrote:
<quoted text>
She has made it an issue in Alaska. You know she penalized women for being raped in Wasilla, right?
Fortunately, for the next 4 years anyhow, she's history. I will miss seeing Tina Fey however.
Unreal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that McNasty and McPalin both were gonna try to overturn it and said so.

I don't trust that they wouldn't place Supreme Court Judges to match their agenda.

Thankfully smarter cooler heads prevailed.

Congrats to President Elect Obama.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Anty-Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not get. Do not waste your time.
He never will.

Its like talking to a child, a two year old and my apologies to the real two year old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of5,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••