State of the Union to focus on jobs, wages and the economy

Feb 10, 2013 Full story: News 4 Jax 27

When President Barack Obama delivers the first State of the Union address of his second term Tuesday, he'll return to the topic that's proven to be the most lasting dilemma of his presidency: jobs and the economy.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
While Disarming America

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

Alex Jones brought up a good point on his December 17, 2012 show that most people won't talk about. Listen to the first hour of the podcasted show.

Why are hard leftist and national spotlighted politicians like Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schummer, and Michael Bloomberg -all part of the Israeli lobby in America- trying to disarm America.

They are the loudest voices going after the second ammendmant right now in America but openly lobby for US taxpayers to arm Israelis so they can defend themselves. And yes, Israel has a right to defend itself but so do Americans.

http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-targets-gun...

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/eric-holder-w...

The Connetecuit shootings were a horrific tragedy but going after the second ammendmant is not the answer.

These mass shootings always happen where there are strict gun control laws and the public is disarmed -remember criminals will always find access to guns whether they are outlawed or not and innocent civilians are usually the victims of mass shootings.

The answer to these mass shootings is to train and arm responsable US civilians including trusted school faculty on how to defend students from any crazies that show up until cops arrive. We need less guns in the hands of criminals and more guns in the hands of innocent law abiding citizens who are trained how to responsibly own and use firearms.

Isnt't it wierd how after the election all of a sudden all these shootings take place and now gun control is at the top of the headlines. You have the NFL (Bob Costas), news media figures, and national politicians now engaging in a full court press for gun control.

Look how the corporate media is promoting that guns be taken away so Americans citizens can't defend themselves from all forms of criminality.

The media is being absolutely transparent in its attempt to brainwash Americans into believeing that we don't have the right to defend ourselves with the second ammendmant. This should alarm all American citizens given the fact our government has been seized by Communist revolutionaries backed with offshore corporate fascist money.

These bought out political revolutionaries within our illegitimiate federal government are now aggitating the rest of the world and garnering hatred against America from countries like Russia, China, South America, and the Middle East.

The type of facism that is now being pushed in America was used in Stalanist Russia, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Fascist Argentina, Corrupt Mexico, to name a few examples. It's the same gameplan now being used on America.

And every time a country was destroyed and remade into a failed state/dictatorship it started by disarming the general public so people could get bullied by the tyrants into further authoritarianism with no way to fight back.

Now is not the time to disarm America. Pull your money out of the major banks so they can't create derivatives with it and put it in local credit unions or small banks. Call out/ vote out politicians that want to disarm America and boycott the corporate media by turning to non corporate news.

If these politicians want gun control why don't they get rid of their personal entourage of taxpayer paid for armed security/bodygaurds. They want gun control for citizens, not themselves.

Americans can put a stop to this tyrany as most people are now waking up from their trances because the tyranny is so in your face.

The New World Order lackeys must be nuts to think this gameplan will work in America for very long being this blatant. Americans of all political persuasion will never disarm -we are not stupid. Liberal or conserative we just love our freedom too damn much.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Since: Jan 13

Bloomfield, NJ

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Paranoia !
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
Paranoia !
Quick sheeple -America's Got Talent is on! Your television awaites as usual...=)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
While Disarming America wrote:
http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.r ss
Alex Jones brought up a good point on his December 17, 2012 show that most people won't talk about. Listen to the first hour of the podcasted show.
Why are hard leftist and national spotlighted politicians like Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schummer, and Michael Bloomberg -all part of the Israeli lobby in America- trying to disarm America.
They are the loudest voices going after the second ammendmant right now in America but openly lobby for US taxpayers to arm Israelis so they can defend themselves. And yes, Israel has a right to defend itself but so do Americans.
The Connetecuit shootings were a horrific tragedy but going after the second ammendmant is not the answer.
These mass shootings always happen where there are strict gun control laws and the public is disarmed -remember criminals will always find access to guns whether they are outlawed or not and innocent civilians are usually the victims of mass shootings.
The answer to these mass shootings is to train and arm responsable US civilians including trusted school faculty on how to defend students from any crazies that show up until cops arrive. We need less guns in the hands of criminals and more guns in the hands of innocent law abiding citizens who are trained how to responsibly own and use firearms.
Isnt't it wierd how after the election all of a sudden all these shootings take place and now gun control is at the top of the headlines. You have the NFL (Bob Costas), news media figures, and national politicians now engaging in a full court press for gun control.
Look how the corporate media is promoting that guns be taken away so Americans citizens can't defend themselves from all forms of criminality.
The media is being absolutely transparent in its attempt to brainwash Americans into believeing that we don't have the right to defend ourselves with the second ammendmant. This should alarm all American citizens given the fact our government has been seized by Communist revolutionaries backed with offshore corporate fascist money.
These bought out political revolutionaries within our illegitimiate federal government are now aggitating the rest of the world and garnering hatred against America from countries like Russia, China, South America, and the Middle East.
The type of facism that is now being pushed in America was used in Stalanist Russia, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Fascist Argentina, Corrupt Mexico, to name a few examples. It's the same gameplan now being used on America.
And every time a country was destroyed and remade into a failed state/dictatorship it started by disarming the general public so people could get bullied by the tyrants into further authoritarianism with no way to fight back.
Now is not the time to disarm America. Pull your money out of the major banks so they can't create derivatives with it and put it in local credit unions or small banks. Call out/ vote out politicians that want to disarm America and boycott the corporate media by turning to non corporate news.
If these politicians want gun control why don't they get rid of their personal entourage of taxpayer paid for armed security/bodygaurds. They want gun control for citizens, not themselves.
Americans can put a stop to this tyrany as most people are now waking up from their trances because the tyranny is so in your face.
The New World Order lackeys must be nuts to think this gameplan will work in America for very long being this blatant. Americans of all political persuasion will never disarm -we are not stupid. Liberal or conserative we just love our freedom too damn much.
no one asked you to write a damn book....ban the damn assualt weapons and keep your litte pea-shots.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
While Disarming America wrote:
http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.r ss
The New World Order lackeys must be nuts to think this gameplan.

no one got time to read this book of yours....just ban the damn assault weapons and keep your little pea-shots. there is no tyranny to fight against....and if it were you anarchists wouldn't win anyway.
GOT DRONES..........
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no one got time to read this book of yours....just ban the damn assault weapons and keep your little pea-shots. there is no tyranny to fight against....and if it were you anarchists wouldn't win anyway.
GOT DRONES..........
How about this? You turn in your guns and patriots will keep theirs. Everybody's happy. Land of the free.
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
BTW, they are already writing polls to the effect of do you favor all handguns being taken away now. Or didn't you notice.

This is called incremental tyranny in case you are unaware. Now go watch Honey Boo Boo or All my Babies mamas and have a beer Homer Simpson. Take your pic.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this? You turn in your guns and patriots will keep theirs. Everybody's happy. Land of the free.
there are no damn patriots left.....just confused little minute men with pea-shots.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
BTW, they are already writing polls to the effect of do you favor all handguns being taken away now. Or didn't you notice.
This is called incremental tyranny in case you are unaware. Now go watch Honey Boo Boo or All my Babies mamas and have a beer Homer Simpson. Take your pic.
the 2nd amend. stays in place......banning assault weapons is a must.
obama will focus on jobs and the economy....
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#10 Feb 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the 2nd amend. stays in place......banning assault weapons is a must.
obama will focus on jobs and the economy....
The second ammendmant staying in place requires it is not tampered with on a national level. Otherwise it's not the second ammendmant anymore.

I gaurentee you Obama will focus on gun control. Just watch...

If the guns are taken we will get a Hitler at America's helm or at the very best be turned into Mexico where bankers use this place to run drugs with no regard for human life.
Obama Orwel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
The second ammendmant staying in place requires it is not tampered with on a national level. Otherwise it's not the second ammendmant anymore.
I gaurentee you Obama will focus on gun control. Just watch...
If the guns are taken we will get a Hitler at America's helm or at the very best be turned into Mexico where bankers use this place to run drugs with no regard for human life.
hey, dude! i lik yo thoughty ( Tv Heads R us!);-000h, how about PC tails R us??? liked dat?;-00
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Obama Orwel wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, dude! i lik yo thoughty ( Tv Heads R us!);-000h, how about PC tails R us??? liked dat?;-00
Lol ...I hoped you move to Chicago like I asked. Make sure to walk around at midnight with a gun free zone bumpersticker stuck to your forehead.

Bloomfield, NJ

#13 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick sheeple -America's Got Talent is on! Your television awaites as usual...=)
FYI All I watch on TV is sports so I don't know much about that Talent show you're in love with.
Obama Orwel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#14 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ...I hoped you move to Chicago like I asked. Make sure to walk around at midnight with a gun free zone bumpersticker stuck to your forehead.
i'm on vacation! let me think about that later n thx for yo advisering;-00h, how about CA?;-00
Obama Orwel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI All I watch on TV is sports so I don't know much about that Talent show you're in love with.
Christie gov vs. Hollywood!!;-000
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the talent show with your favorite sports team that you watch on TV. Thanks for proving my point. TV is TV -whatever works for you.=)
TV Heads R Us

Baldwin Park, CA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Obama Orwel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm on vacation! let me think about that later n thx for yo advisering;-00h, how about CA?;-00
I heard Big Bear lake was nice this time of year in CA. Try vacationing there, maybe wear a cop uniform for the hell of it with a confederate flag bumper sticker on your azz.

Bloomfield, NJ

#18 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the talent show with your favorite sports team that you watch on TV. Thanks for proving my point. TV is TV -whatever works for you.=)
So what does watching TV for less than 10 hours a month have to do with this ?
tired of thinkin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does watching TV for less than 10 hours a month have to do with this ?
Radiosack? better TV trying this www.frys.com ;) i got a fence on Topix; State of the Onion!! ;-0000h, PC issso old stuff;-000h, some one in here call me, Charlie;)
tired of thinkin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#20 Feb 10, 2013
TV Heads R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Big Bear lake was nice this time of year in CA. Try vacationing there, maybe wear a cop uniform for the hell of it with a confederate flag bumper sticker on your azz.
trying to tiny bear called Panda chow mein!! ;-000h, dat one work for David letterman or Jay leno Big Balls;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Sunshine 168,336
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,173,405
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Scrutiny 183,857
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) 2 hr barefoot2626 1,310
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 76
Dems: Koch's $889 million pledge helps Dems 3 hr Le Duped 2
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 7 hr swedenforever 184
More from around the web