Chinese react favorably to Obama win

Nov 7, 2012 Full story: Daily Press & Argus 225

U.S. residents in Shanghai pose with cardboard cutouts of the candidates after the announcement of President Obama's re-election Wednesday.. / Eugene Hoshiko, AP BEIJING a?? Many Chinese reacted with pleasure at President Obama's re-election a?? and frustration at their own, tightly closed political system.

Full Story
Loo

Edmonton, Canada

#183 Nov 23, 2012
Pamela wrote:
If people had been reading books about China and about the U.S. relationship with China and about globalization, they would have got it that Romney was going to have a trade war with China and the importance of doing so. Even liberals write books about how our number one thing we need to do is to have a trade war with China. People from both parties say this. Instead of listening to Fox TV when the country collapsed, I went and read about 200 books about everything from China to peak oil to the war in Iraq to globalization, everything I could get my hands on to find out why the country really collapsed. When you read books you find out that most everything said on MSNBC and on Fox is lies. Those people are all lying. There's a lot more to things than what is said on TV.
For example, it is peak oil, the end of cheap oil why Bush wanted to invade Iraq. You have to research and read a lot to find out how the world super power went under in just 10 short years.
People should read books and turn the TV off. Look how no one even got it that Romney was going to have a trade war with China. It's like they ONLY repeat what a few people on TV say and they can't read between the lines and figure anything out for themselves.
The minute you all saw the Republican candidates all go and meet with Donald Trump and he endorsed Romney and was a surogate for Romney, connect the dots - that told you that Romney agreed to give Trump his trade war with China in exchange for his endorsement. And, anyone who can't figure it out that Trump tried to control the election to get a trade war with China for himself to save his businesses in the U.S., well, if you can't figure that our from listening to Trump, I give up.
I remember you address. You are not even a girl.

Remember you old names!!!

Remember how many racist posts you have made so far?
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#184 Nov 23, 2012
Look how the Chinese men come in here and attack and attack and lie and lie. They can't stand to see anyone smart who wants a trade war with China cause they know China would go under, and they are soooooo pathetic that they are defending their own women not wanting them and wanting white men and they are bashing white women over their women wanting white men. Pathetic. And now one is making it up that I am not a woman and that I was posting as someone else and thowing around the race card. I'm out. These people are sick and pathetic.

There answer to a trade war with China is to say I am a racist. OMG.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#185 Nov 23, 2012
This is stupid people jealous of anyone smart who do not want to debate one thing. They want to harm anyone who is intelligent. Pathetic jokes. I don't think the qualify as "humans." Not by a mile.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#186 Nov 23, 2012
Pamela wrote:
Look how the Chinese men come in here and attack and attack and lie and lie. They can't stand to see anyone smart who wants a trade war with China cause they know China would go under, and they are soooooo pathetic that they are defending their own women not wanting them and wanting white men and they are bashing white women over their women wanting white men. Pathetic. And now one is making it up that I am not a woman and that I was posting as someone else and thowing around the race card. I'm out. These people are sick and pathetic.
....And they killed my dog.
Loo

Edmonton, Canada

#187 Nov 23, 2012
Pamela wrote:
"Miss" Pamela,

I remember in one of your posts you said because the Chinese have killed their baby girls. Now the male to female ratio in China is 10 to 1.

What do you base your comment on? Some research and observation in China?

But I can tell you that you are very wrong.

10 to 1?

You should make it 100 to 1.

The fact is there in China. Why don't you go there and see for yourself.

Why do you want to reproduce inaccurate info. to confuse the audience more? If you don't know about the subject matter, why do you pretend to know anything about it.

Go there and find out in person that the situation is in fact 100 men to 1 female.
spud

United States

#188 Nov 23, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking about Mutt, does the world "Melting Pot" mean anything anymore?
These days it's more like cross contamination than it is a melting pot.
TRUE BELIEVER

Brooklyn, NY

#189 Nov 23, 2012
Pamela wrote:
At this rate all the Whites will have been eliminated as a race. Asians will still be in the Zillions.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#190 Nov 23, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you're Wong. The US is Chinas biggest export recipient through the first 10 months of this year. The EUs weakening economy is driving demand down. Demand in the US is also down but not as much. The fact of the matter is, 200 million Chinese are employed in export producing jobs. That means that at least 40 million of those jobs are supplying American consumers. So yeah, China needs a strong American economy.
And I thought it was Japan.
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#191 Nov 23, 2012
Drinking Every Now And Then Helps Me 2 Not Drink Anymore...

http://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/CSP/CSP7...
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#192 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Wanton Flags are Waving,ok?

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#193 Nov 23, 2012
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>China is one race. What in the world are you talking about?? They kill their female babies so now they have like 10 men for one woman, that is not smart, and it's murder just for the men to be able to carry on their name. Look at what a mess they made just to keep their last name. You're defending your woman not liking you and marrying white men for their money. Makes no sense. They do it for MONEY, the Chinese are same as the Jews - money, money, money, and the men are not nice to the women, same as the Hispanic and black men, so they all want white men cause white men are the ONLY ones who respect women. It's a tough sell that they are so great when their men are so bad that they do not want one thing to do with them. It would be like black women selling it that their culture is so great. Really??
You don't know anything about Chinese history that's why you don't understand what Ray was talking about. For example, Manchurian is a miniority race ruled all of China for 300 years in Qing Dynasty, but they are now mostly Chinese rather than Manchurian, they are assimiliated into the Han Chinese race. Many other miniroity racce in history of China did the same thing.

Its funny you kept accusing Chinese women of marrying for the money and they are"ugly", so I take it you don't marry for money and you are not ugly, but how come you are so bitter and no white man want you? And it seems White man respects asian women more than whites or you wouldn't be whinning so much

Shanghai, China

#194 Nov 23, 2012
Pamela wrote:
The problem with you whites are that you are all the same since 1776 you don't improve yourself so you left out A trade war with China is the solution? you obviously lack common sense in economics, with your lack of common sense and obviously lack of education, no wonder white man go for asian and latino women
chink

Northville, MI

#195 Nov 24, 2012
too many chinks, period!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#196 Nov 24, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you whites are that you are all the same since 1776 you don't improve yourself so you left out A trade war with China is the solution? you obviously lack common sense in economics, with your lack of common sense and obviously lack of education, no wonder white man go for asian and latino women
Very true. But you need to correct yourself on one point: It's Asian and latino women that go for white men.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#197 Nov 24, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. But you need to correct yourself on one point: It's Asian and latino women that go for white men.
Bullshit! They don't mean you shoe and they don't mean just for short time. Not every "Asian" woman has your experience though. If you were 1% Asian you would know very few "asian" women "go for white men" and those few who do usually only want to take an hour of you time!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#198 Nov 24, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit! They don't mean you shoe and they don't mean just for short time. Not every "Asian" woman has your experience though. If you were 1% Asian you would know very few "asian" women "go for white men" and those few who do usually only want to take an hour of you time!
Now who is talking bullshiot? If your analagy were correct then explain why in a magazine I read in a Nanning Hotel, a reputable reporter wrote all about a survey of western dating websites, the numbers of Asian women advertising on them outweighed those of west women.
One was quoted (can't remember the name)to have over a million asian women being signed up to the sight.

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#199 Nov 24, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit! They don't mean you shoe and they don't mean just for short time. Not every "Asian" woman has your experience though. If you were 1% Asian you would know very few "asian" women "go for white men" and those few who do usually only want to take an hour of you time!
LOL you are off your trolly Fargo. I just lookes at a site "Friendfinder" and as clear as daylight on the homepage it announces "Hundreds of thousands of Asian women looking for love now" And thats a western site!

Shanghai, China

#201 Nov 24, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is talking bullshiot? If your analagy were correct then explain why in a magazine I read in a Nanning Hotel, a reputable reporter wrote all about a survey of western dating websites, the numbers of Asian women advertising on them outweighed those of west women.
One was quoted (can't remember the name)to have over a million asian women being signed up to the sight.
Are you for real? you can't be this stupid, can you? A magazine I red in the lobby of the Peninsula Hotel Shanghai says you are a shoewhore

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

#202 Nov 24, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? you can't be this stupid, can you? A magazine I red in the lobby of the Peninsula Hotel Shanghai says you are a shoewhore
Ah so you are the doorman at the Peninsula? Well I won't be tipping you next time I am there either. Second thoughts, I wont stay there again anyway. Too many low lifers there.

Shanghai, China

#204 Nov 24, 2012
ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so you are the doorman at the Peninsula? Well I won't be tipping you next time I am there either. Second thoughts, I wont stay there again anyway. Too many low lifers there.
Your not going there is probably the best way to get rid of all the low lives, plus with your pie face flat nose you won't get any business in the first place shoewhore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,153,434
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min republiCONS 165,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 1,081
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 2 hr xxxrayted 203
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 3 hr Tre H 436
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 5 hr Mike g Papa 336
More from around the web