Chinese react favorably to Obama win

Nov 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Press & Argus

U.S. residents in Shanghai pose with cardboard cutouts of the candidates after the announcement of President Obama's re-election Wednesday.. / Eugene Hoshiko, AP BEIJING a?? Many Chinese reacted with pleasure at President Obama's re-election a?? and frustration at their own, tightly closed political system.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so you are the doorman at the Peninsula? Well I won't be tipping you next time I am there either. Second thoughts, I wont stay there again anyway. Too many low lifers there.
"d(dumbass)zhou" told you he's the DOORMAN?

Good heavens!

He cleans the toilets!

That's why he has to betray the Chinese people for CCP nickels!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
<quoted text>
"d(dumbass)zhou" told you he's the DOORMAN?
Good heavens!
He cleans the toilets!
That's why he has to betray the Chinese people for CCP nickels!
I think he does it willingly. Probably at the front of the queue on recruitment day at Wu mao deng HQ.
Bad genes that's all.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is. It's all bullsh!t. It's all Balkanized. 80 percent of blacks have been living on welfare for about 40 years now. They should vote why? They have not paid taxes for 40 years. And now the Mexicans are doing the same thing, and there's no one left to pay for it. Why do you think Zuckerberg's partner gave up his citizenship here to avoid taxes? Because he is not from here, he sees 80 percent of the Mexicans and blacks on welfare creating ghettos and he does not want to be taxed to pay for it, so he split. People no longer want to pay for this stuff.
More than racism , it more about US instability!
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

The Chinese people clearly love democracy, adore Obama, and dream of a free and open society where all may speak their mind and participate.

I agree with them that Obama's election as the first African-American President shows the decency and justice inherent in a democracy. Qualities that are totally, sadly, absent in these uncertain days of the dying, senile, Chinese Communist Party dictatorship.

But do the Chinese want a government like the US?

The Chinese dream of it.
CO knot

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Of course the Chinese love Obama. He's weak, ineffective, inexperienced and clueless. He's the perfect leader for the US... if you're Chinese and want America weakened.
ASEAN AFRO LATIN MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

The Chinese people clearly love democracy, adore Obama, and dream of a free and open society where all may speak their mind and participate.
I agree with them that Obama's election as the first African-American President shows the decency and justice inherent in a democracy. Qualities that are totally, sadly, absent in these uncertain days of the dying, senile, Chinese Communist Party dictatorship.
The Chinese dream of it.
LMAO US is not even a real democracy more like a Constitutional Republic.,And no where in US socoil contractsn or bill of rights... US is a democracty. No such animal as real democracy in this world but a quasi-democracy best you can get!
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

CO knot wrote:
Of course the Chinese love Obama. He's weak, ineffective, inexperienced and clueless. He's the perfect leader for the US... if you're Chinese and want America weakened.
Bitter Republicans are so cute!

"Weak" is the President who got Bin Laden after years of impotent "Mission Accomplished" posturing from the last guy!

20,000 less nukes on earth, Nobel Prize, out of Iraq, finally winning in Afghanistan......THAT kind of inexperience COUNTS!

Clueless? I think the comment from the anchor of Canada's "National" described Romney's witless final speech as "pathetic", as America, and the world, breathed a sigh of relief!

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he does it willingly. Probably at the front of the queue on recruitment day at Wu mao deng HQ.
Bad genes that's all.
Shoewhore, you hated doorman to guts only because they are the one group of people kept you from entering the hotels to hassel customers, without going into these hotels you won't have enough business to support yourself an your loser husband who relies on you for support , some white man you got there hahahaha both losers.

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Kept me from the door? You gone soft in the head or something?
I stayed at the Peninsula for 5 nights this year: 5, 6, 7 February. Go check the register if your superiors behind reception will allow you. The name is Yang. I was in a delux garden room and our whole party ate in Yi long court. You can check that out too: party of 30 booked under International Press Association. Thats if your superiours the waiting staff will allow you to chesk.
Whilst I am on the subject, you'r not the geezer that cleans guests shoes are you? If so, you need to buck your ideas up.

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
Kept me from the door? You gone soft in the head or something?
I stayed at the Peninsula for 5 nights this year: 5, 6, 7 February. Go check the register if your superiors behind reception will allow you. The name is Yang. I was in a delux garden room and our whole party ate in Yi long court. You can check that out too: party of 30 booked under International Press Association. Thats if your superiours the waiting staff will allow you to chesk.
Whilst I am on the subject, you'r not the geezer that cleans guests shoes are you? If so, you need to buck your ideas up.
Yea, right, I stayed in White House for two weeks this year, go check with whoever is in charge of that record you dumbass shoewhore

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right, I stayed in White House for two weeks this year, go check with whoever is in charge of that record you dumbass shoewhore
Windsor Castle was nice back in April too! The Royal Corgi Walking Club (by appointment!) needed some photographers who could snap the dogs on their morning walk. A party of 43 of us called in for a month there on our way to the highland games with Charles and Dogface.

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
I jusy been chatting to a friend online, he's been following your antics here and he came up with some interesting facts about you.

Most striking was that you have never been able to disagreed with anyone. He seems to think that you are not able to assemble a decent argument about anything, you prefer to just insult anyone who's opinion you disagree with.
He notes that you use the words "retard" and "dumbass" over 800 times in just a few weeks.

Well I had to concur with his observations, but I disagree with his overall view of you cos I think you would make a very good san lung cur driver.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
I jusy been chatting to a friend online, he's been following your antics here and he came up with some interesting facts about you.
Most striking was that you have never been able to disagreed with anyone. He seems to think that you are not able to assemble a decent argument about anything, you prefer to just insult anyone who's opinion you disagree with.
He notes that you use the words "retard" and "dumbass" over 800 times in just a few weeks.
Well I had to concur with his observations, but I disagree with his overall view of you cos I think you would make a very good san lung cur driver.
"He notes you use the words retard and dumbass" etc etc etc????? He keeps score? And we thought you were a poor sad bastard! No wonder he is your "friend" (Notice how ofter some posters have "Friend" stories?) collect wo mao!!

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>"He notes you use the words retard and dumbass" etc etc etc????? He keeps score? And we thought you were a poor sad bastard! No wonder he is your "friend" (Notice how ofter some posters have "Friend" stories?) collect wo mao!!
To quote the infamous Australian thief Pat McDuff. "Send all our begging vagrants to bleeding China and leave Australia's streets for the likes of me"

He said that about six years ago. He had you in mind I guess.

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

<quoted text>
Bitter Republicans are so cute!
"Weak" is the President who got Bin Laden after years of impotent "Mission Accomplished" posturing from the last guy!
20,000 less nukes on earth, Nobel Prize, out of Iraq, finally winning in Afghanistan......THAT kind of inexperience COUNTS!
Clueless? I think the comment from the anchor of Canada's "National" described Romney's witless final speech as "pathetic", as America, and the world, breathed a sigh of relief!
same old miroshit from insane mirotard

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

ShoeProtestor wrote:
<quoted text>
he was the one who told me you are a shoewhore and a dumbass pieface loser, he couldn't understand why someone with a brain would want to have a kid with you cuz they will just end up like you who is traitor to her own race/family/country, you must have a really sad life for you to go that far and making a living being a shoewhore
RayH

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

And there are good reasons why Amnesty International or other such NGO types can't make it with the mainstream public in China. They can't distinguish the difference between anti-government and anti-China.
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

The Chinese dream of it.
chynesse

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

dear chinese community,

you f*cking chink gook fishead everyone thinks your f*cking weird chink and you have no friends. F*ck you chink go do some math homework

eat a dog while you're at it

“RayHole is a liar!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
he was the one who told me you are a shoewhore and a dumbass pieface loser, he couldn't understand why someone with a brain would want to have a kid with you cuz they will just end up like you who is traitor to her own race/family/country, you must have a really sad life for you to go that far and making a living being a shoewhore
I realize why so much negativity from you. The majority of you Shanghai gimps are suffering the concequences of the Jap invasion. Lets face it, there was a lot of Jap raping going on up there when the Japs were your masters and the number of Shanghai women made pregnant was prety high over the years they were there.

The lot of you are half Jap, that's the problem isn't it?

Ah well, no matter how mush loyalty you show to your copmmunist overlords, you will always be half Jap.

I said before it was bad genetics didn't I. You poor bugger.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••