Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ...

Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ratings

There are 168 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ratings. In it, USA Today reports that:

A new Associated Press-GfK gives the president a job approval rating of 57%, his highest mark since the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May of 2011; it's also up 5 points since before his Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Billy Ringo

United States

#185 Dec 14, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You should be good with links, they are in your mouth most of the time.
Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R- UT) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he has been “thwarted” by the State Department from seeing any Americans who survived the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
Many people forget that there were Americans who survived the Benghazi attack, some of whom were badly injured and are still recovering.
“My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital. I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are—or even how many there are,” Rep. Chaffetz said. "I don’t know who they are. I don’t know where they live. I don’t know what state they’re from. I don’t even know how many there are. It doesn’t seem right to me."
And that, to you, is "hiding"?
Billy Carter

Cleveland, OH

#186 Dec 14, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when teabaggers run out of other people's money?

What will teabaggers do without all that welfare?
We won't. Successful, hard working people will always persevere. We've got many ways to make sure our families are taken care of. We'll leave the welfare to the bottom feeder's, like you. And have a sunshiny day, ok?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#187 Dec 14, 2012
Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>We won't. Successful, hard working people will always persevere. We've got many ways to make sure our families are taken care of. We'll leave the welfare to the bottom feeder's, like you. And have a sunshiny day, ok?
Good to know, we the people can start over again.

When teabaggers learn when you drill that last drop of oil.

Pollute the last fresh water river.

Chop down that last tree.

Trade that last dollar.

Harvest that last grain.

Sell that last Ignot of gold.

Maybe then,they'll realize.

Teabaggers can't eat money.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

#188 Dec 14, 2012
Notice the way most of the "senior" democrats call the "junior" republicans kiddo and sonny ect? I think they do it because they feel they have a lack of education and worth on the forums, and therefore try to substitute for it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#189 Dec 14, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
Notice the way most of the "senior" democrats call the "junior" republicans
No.

I guess that's why you are compelled to change your aliases... there is a cumulative aspect of your stupidity and once you completely foul one you have to start anew with another.
Billy Carter

Canton, OH

#190 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Trade that last dollar.
Harvest that last grain.
That won't be happening in my lifetime. To the victor's go the spoils. You can sit around and worry about that last sip of water. I'm going to drive my power boat through it. Don't get in the way, now. Poor pathetic liberal sheep.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#191 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Trade that last dollar.
Harvest that last grain.
They paved paradise an put up parking lot.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#192 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I guess that's why you are compelled to change your aliases... there is a cumulative aspect of your stupidity and once you completely foul one you have to start anew with another.
I didn't change my aliases for any of those reasons. And certainly not for the reason as a substitute due to someone who thinks britain is still a monarchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 237,205
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,496,554
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 35 min WHAT 36,051
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 56 min Faith 5,805
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Injudgement 258,910
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr TRUMP 45 130
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr jonjedi 65
More from around the web