Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ...

Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ratings

There are 168 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ratings. In it, USA Today reports that:

A new Associated Press-GfK gives the president a job approval rating of 57%, his highest mark since the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May of 2011; it's also up 5 points since before his Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#124 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that Cain endorsement working out for you?
Did you get the free stuff I paid for?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#125 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>We were wrong in so many ways. We felt the people of America would vote against high unemployment, want a stronger economy with Jobs, a stronger future for their children and grandchildren and spendable income, but all they really wanted was more candy, a phone and free stuff like $6 pills. Entitlement won.
Yawn.

The entitlement argument is a pure Faux news fairytale...No one of importance is paying any attention to your bullshit, except for the residence of Bullshit Mountain.

I urge you to educate yourself, get off your lazy rump, stop bytching and whining and make a goddam contribution to this great nation!

God bless America, from sea to shining sea, bytch.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#126 Dec 10, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get the free stuff I paid for?
What did you pay for?

Your parents charge you rent, I suppose?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#127 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>We were wrong in so many ways. We felt the people of America would vote against high unemployment, want a stronger economy with Jobs, a stronger future for their children and grandchildren and spendable income, but all they really wanted was more candy, a phone and free stuff like $6 pills. Entitlement won.
By "we", you mean the followers of the failed voodoo economics theory, correct?

Cleaning up all that trickle down bullshit takes awhile...The intelligent Americans realized that...obviously.

Pres. Obama - 332 electoral votes.(Most thinking Americans)

Willard R.- 206 electoral votes.("we")
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#128 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>It really is too bad that lies must be used to distort truth. Truth never waivers, but lies must always be constantly reinforced. Republicans have put more women in key positions as well as blacks. If you want to continue lying, I suggest you find something the children will salivate on and never check it validity.
Seems you don't know much about your political party and their conference on the Hill in Washington.

in 2012, the Republicans have 18 Men as Committee Chairs, and 1 Woman Committee Chair, Candice Miller is in charge of Paper Clips and Staplers as Administration Committee Chair. She should do well ensuring coffee filters are available and stirs are out at the coffee table.

WASHINGTON -- After taking heat for stacking House committee chair posts with all white men in the next Congress, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) appears to have found his binder full of women.

Boehner announced Friday that Rep. Candice Miller (R-Mich.) will chair the House Administration Committee -- a committee that Miller wasn't even on until now.

"In her new post, Candice will provide the leadership needed to keep operating costs down, save taxpayer dollars and help lawmakers use new technology to better engage with their constituents," Boehner said in a statement Friday.

www.cbsnews.com/8301...criticism-house-gop...... - Cached

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#129 Dec 10, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get the free stuff I paid for?
Did you finish polishing Adelson's knob?

He should get something for his $130 million, Mittens.
Bluntforce

Cleveland, OH

#130 Dec 10, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
No, more like your "communist" heroes of the tea party "rumpranger".
Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movement’s dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.
What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.
Here is a better historical fact, one that the Kochs don’t like to repeat in public: the family’s initial wealth was not created by the harsh, creative forces of unfettered capitalism, but by the grace of the centrally-planned economy of the Soviet Union. This deserves repeating: The Koch family, America’s biggest pushers of the free-market Tea Party revolution, would not be the billionaires they are today were it not for the whim of one of Stalin’s comrades.
The Soviet oil planners were delighted with Koch’s refineries, which “operated commendably, and would in the future be the type preferred by the heads of the Soviet Union’s petroleum industry when purchasing new cracking equipment.” The Communists were so impressed they kept giving Winkler-Koch business and regularly sent Soviet engineers to train in Wichita. It was a sign of growing mutual trust.
Kinda like that.
Poor "communist" teabagger.
You're so full of crap that your boyfriend leaves the anal-eze in the glove compartment of his Subaru. What does your comrade, Mr. Soros, have hidden in his past? Instead of telling fairy stories about the "evil" Koch brother's, try looking up Mr. Soros' "dark" history.
It's more bone chilling than reading Hillary's thesis on Saul Alinsky.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#131 Dec 11, 2012
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of crap that your boyfriend leaves the anal-eze in the glove compartment of his Subaru. What does your comrade, Mr. Soros, have hidden in his past? Instead of telling fairy stories about the "evil" Koch brother's, try looking up Mr. Soros' "dark" history.
It's more bone chilling than reading Hillary's thesis on Saul Alinsky.
The truth stings.

Of course you won't hear the truth on FAUX.

Accusing everyone of being communist but yourselves, then finding out the financiers of numerous "grass roots" clubs have communism to thank for their "astroturf" existence has got to be disappointing to say the least.

All that patriotic teabagger "real" American B.S. is nothing but smoke and mirrors to advance the corporate teabaggers agenda.

Alinsky and Soros diversion doesn't work except on stupid teabaggers who look for any excuse not to hear the truth.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#132 Dec 11, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you pay for?
Your parents charge you rent, I suppose?
Your welfare
Your food stamps
Your Title 19

I on the other hand run my own real estate company.

So you're welcome.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#133 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you finish polishing Adelson's knob?
He should get something for his $130 million, Mittens.
I'll start on that right after your done blowing Obama.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#134 Dec 11, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welfare
Your food stamps
Your Title 19
I on the other hand run my own real estate company.
So you're welcome.
You pay for nothing, sheep.

Your Marlboro's and that pint of vodka you suck down everyday is about all you pay for...

I'll welcome you to sit down and shut tha fk up.
Billy Carter

Cleveland, OH

#135 Dec 11, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>The truth stings.
Of course you won't hear the truth on FAUX.
Accusing everyone of being communist but yourselves, then finding out the financiers of numerous "grass roots" clubs have communism to thank for their "astroturf" existence has got to be disappointing to say the least.
All that patriotic teabagger "real" American B.S. is nothing but smoke and mirrors to advance the corporate teabaggers agenda.
Alinsky and Soros diversion doesn't work except on stupid teabaggers who look for any excuse not to hear the truth.
Your President and his regime use Alinsky's tactic's on an everyday basis. Mr. Soros funds much of your left wing/communist/democrat think tanks and voter programs. Talk about smoke and mirrors, the left has been existing on those parlor tricks for close to 100 years. Sheep don't realize they are being led to the slaughter house until the knife slices through their neck.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#137 Dec 11, 2012
HOW DARE THE EVIL OBAMA GERT ELECTED!!! HE OUGHT TO BURN IN HELL!!!
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#138 Dec 11, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you'd rather not say. Fine. Well, we all know you are really that huge LOSER Laughing Liberal pretending to be someone new because you are too much of a coward to comment under your old avatar. I bet you it really irks you that you had to give up your 70,000 some comments tag line. LOL
Hmmmmm, you sound like a stalker that needs a job. If you are so concerned about monikers, why are you unregistered? Projecting perhaps?
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#139 Dec 11, 2012
Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>Your President and his regime use Alinsky's tactic's on an everyday basis. Mr. Soros funds much of your left wing/communist/democrat think tanks and voter programs. Talk about smoke and mirrors, the left has been existing on those parlor tricks for close to 100 years. Sheep don't realize they are being led to the slaughter house until the knife slices through their neck.
Oh wait, the libs are more clever than that. The elite will send the conservatives off to the slaughterhouse when they are no longer useful via the death panels. They are also sending many from the middle class off to these same slaughterhouses. They don't want to go but they have been bound and gagged.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#140 Dec 11, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wait, the libs are more clever than that. The elite will send the conservatives off to the slaughterhouse when they are no longer useful via the death panels. They are also sending many from the middle class off to these same slaughterhouses. They don't want to go but they have been bound and gagged.
Unlike how many babies YOU EVIL VILE FASCISTS SEND TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSES EVERDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#141 Dec 11, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm, you sound like a stalker that needs a job. If you are so concerned about monikers, why are you unregistered? Projecting perhaps?
But the DEVIL IS YOUR STALKER. He is asking you PLEASE COME INTO EVIL AND KILL MORE BABIES!!!!
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#142 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike how many babies YOU EVIL VILE FASCISTS SEND TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSES EVERDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Oh shut up troll. Your mamma should have aborted you.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#143 Dec 11, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up troll. Your mamma should have aborted you.
ALL EVIL PEOPLE WISH GOOD PEOPLE TO BE ABORTED!!!!!!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#144 Dec 11, 2012
Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>Your President and his regime use Alinsky's tactic's on an everyday basis. Mr. Soros funds much of your left wing/communist/democrat think tanks and voter programs. Talk about smoke and mirrors, the left has been existing on those parlor tricks for close to 100 years. Sheep don't realize they are being led to the slaughter house until the knife slices through their neck.
As the communist Koch's convince teabaggers the astroturf tea party is "grass roots" and that they had no leader?

And teabaggers claim and repeat it as the truth?

Like a good teabagger.

Keep sending those checks: www.teaparty.org - Cached

Eased out with an $8 million payout provided by an influential Republican fundraiser, former GOP House Majority Leader Dick Armey says he has left the conservative tea party group FreedomWorks because of an internal split over the group's future direction.

A confidential contract obtained by The Associated Press shows that Armey agreed in September to resign from his role as chairman of Washington-based FreedomWorks in exchange for $8 million.

Dick really needs the money.tea party

Senator Jim DeMint, the conservative Republican from South Carolina who helped ignite the Tea Party movement, is leaving the Senate to become president of the Heritage Foundation, a conservative research group.

"This is an urgent time," DeMint said.

At the Heritage Foundation, the senator will take over from Ed Feulner, who will become the group's chancellor. He also will be in line for a significant raise.

Feulner earned more than $1 million in compensation in 2010, according to Heritage's tax form for that year. DeMint's annual salary as a senator is $174,000.

Yes urgent $$$$$$$$$$

Send that check teabagger sheep:

afoolandhismoney.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min TherealMcDonald n... 1,600,709
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min TherealMcDonald n... 289,259
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Misses Abiff 242,610
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr LIbEralS 37,418
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 7 hr Oneryders Daughter 13
News Opinion: The Fatal Flaw for Republicans in Grah... 11 hr fingers mcgurke 1
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest Tue The Truth 17
More from around the web