My Safety is My Responsibility

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Think Safety - Live Safely”

Since: Dec 07

Stafford, VA

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Could Barack Obama’s Presidency Make America Safer?

For safety’s sake, America think about who our next President should be.
I, for one, do not want a President whose convention mantra is “Fight, fight, fight! Nor do I want a Vice President who compares herself to a “Hockey Mom that is a PitBull with lipstick” anywhere near the children or more importantly near the mind’s of our children. Perhaps we should honor Mr. McCain by allowing the next Republican President to select him as Secretary of Defense. I believe that America needs a President who is a veteran at defending our inalienable rights as outlined in the U.S. Constitution not necessarily a veteran at defending the rights of proud corporations of our nation.

More on this story:
http://www.safetyissues.com/Blogs/2008/09/04/... ’s-presidency-keep-america-saf er/

Which President will make America safer? There is a poll just started, you can vote for the safer president by going here:

http://www.safetyissues.com
Trixie

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 8, 2008
SafetyIssuesMan wrote:
I, for one, do not want a President whose convention mantra is “Fight, fight, fight! Nor do I want a Vice President who compares herself to a “Hockey Mom that is a PitBull with lipstick” anywhere near the children or more importantly near the mind’s of our children. Perhaps we should honor Mr. McCain by allowing the next Republican President to select him as Secretary of Defense. I believe that America needs a President who is a veteran at defending our inalienable rights as outlined in the U.S. Constitution not necessarily a veteran at defending the rights of proud corporations of our nation.
More on this story:
http://www.safetyissues.com/Blogs/2008/09/04/... ’s-presidency-keep-america-saf er/
Which President will make America safer? There is a poll just started, you can vote for the safer president by going here:
You need to read about Obama

“Think Safety - Live Safely”

Since: Dec 07

Stafford, VA

#3 Sep 8, 2008
Trixie wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read about Obama
Did you read my Blog?

Larry Hill

Bath, PA

#4 Sep 8, 2008
I don't need the nanny state looking after my safety, thank you very much.
America First

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Sep 8, 2008
Larry Hill wrote:
I don't need the nanny state looking after my safety, thank you very much.
Tell him to read Obama's book. His favorite classes in college were Marxism and Anti-American Literature. Another idiot fellow traveller falls for the lies.

“VICTORY is Mine”

Since: Sep 07

Ambridge, PA

#6 Sep 8, 2008
SafetyIssuesMan wrote:
More on this story:
Poll not turning out the way you want, huh?

“Third Times' a Charm...”

Since: Nov 07

Haymarket, VA/Philippines

#7 Sep 8, 2008
Hey its ok, we all have a right to our own oppinions.

“R.I.P Uncle Bernie”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Park, FL

#8 Sep 8, 2008
We all know that the idiots that support McCain are nothing but the willfully ignorant so you can go on believing that, somehow, your little vote on an unknown internet opinion poll matters. Please revel in it now because you'll never be able to boast about a McCain win in reality.
Johnny Insane

Delaware, OH

#9 Sep 8, 2008
When John McCain can prove he is not insane and not the McSame I will McVote for him. until then, I will vote for Obama. The way I look at it, a community organizer is worth more than any wacko or thing from the Bush!
concerned citizen

Jamestown, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2008
America First wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him to read Obama's book. His favorite classes in college were Marxism and Anti-American Literature. Another idiot fellow traveller falls for the lies.
The truth does hurt sometimes brother,Not to worry obama hussein will give each of his kool aid drinking followers a towel for their tears or for their head!

“R.I.P Uncle Bernie”

Since: Oct 07

Orange Park, FL

#11 Sep 9, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>The truth does hurt sometimes brother,Not to worry obama hussein will give each of his kool aid drinking followers a towel for their tears or for their head!
WHAT WE HEAR: Obama.....Muslim.....Scary because his name sounds Muslim.

Yeah, you're REAL "smart".

Since: Sep 08

Portland, OR

#12 Sep 9, 2008
well,he's certainly a "concerned citizen""... concerned about all theem n*****s, sp!cs, jews, and women! Where is the Klan when you need 'em? We got to show folks that the truth hurts, brother!
feetwister

Nashville, TN

#15 Sep 10, 2008
Horse Country wrote:
Obama yesterday refereed woman to pigs.
His statement
You can put lipstick on a pig and its still a pig.
You can wrap a dead fish up in paper and it stills stink
I guess his Muslim background is starting to show since Muslims have NO RESPECT for woman.
Low class statement
No way No how Obama
Sexist and racist
Not Good For America
McCain used this analogy while talking about Hillary Clinton and her health care plan. So I guess that means that Christians are also sexist and have no respect for women. And what in the world has putting makeup on a pig got to do with women or Sarah Palin? If Obama would have said -putting a necktie on a pig- instead, would he have been insulting men or McCain?
Lets drop this distraction talk. Who's POLICIES and who's SOLUTIONS are going to get this country running again? At this point I would even care if it was a pig wearing lipstick and a tie, as long as they put the low and mid-income taxpayer first for a while. Lets get rid of as many corporate whores as we can.
feetwister

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 10, 2008
Horse Country wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to
www.obama.senate.gov
You will then see where Obama stands. NO FOR AMERICA
Raise Taxes for welfare programs
NO VOTE FOR THE SECURITY OF AMERICA
Now he wants to teach sex education to kindergartens.
The fact remains he is connected to a RADICAL church.
Googel
Will Obama be killed . On the 2nd page is a story about 3 gay men that were close friends of Obama and belonged to the same church which were killed in May it was on the news aired 1 time.
Obama if loosing election has plans for the UN seat. REAL SCARY!!!!
This man is scary
To much negative baggage. NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA
DO the research!!
you do research, i'll do common sense. after the mess the present administration has made out of the ecomony, the expense of a war they got us into, the borrowing of trillions of dollars from china and saudi arabia ...the list goes on, it would be impossible for the next president to NOT raise taxes on someone. Unless of course they don't give a crap about this mess and just let everyone go bankrupt.
Did someone say pig

Decatur, GA

#20 Sep 10, 2008
SafetyIssuesMan wrote:
More on this story:
LOL. You remind me of one of those pansies that got their draft notice, pee'd their Tom & Jerry underwear and fled directly to Canada to show their Patriotism and heroism only to return to the land of the free after the danger had been cleared by real men.
midniteangel

Boca Raton, FL

#21 Sep 11, 2008
America First wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things BO says in his book is the white greed has made the black need, something to that effect..His books make it very clear he has no use for whites except he wants their votes.
midniteangel

Boca Raton, FL

#22 Sep 11, 2008

This is a must see video.

John

Seattle, WA

#24 Sep 11, 2008
Well, McSame's scare you video before his terrible speech, sure helped Scare you I see.

This is the same guy, who is just now sending people to Alaska to investigate Gov. Palin, two weeks AFTER he selected her?
What kind of battle plans is this idiot going to make? Any leader would have put boots on the ground MONTHS before picking some unknown for this most important job. Obama on the other hand, had troops on the ground the next day. The contards were calling them the Obama Airborne. Check it.
McSame, just like the drunken awol cheerleader, most likely doesn't listen to anybody, and thus, is a poor leader who would rather roll the dice, and take stupid chances with AMERICAN LIVES!!!!

You sheep can bleat all you want about his "experience" but all my life I've seen big bad talkers who did NOTHING but get their butt kicked when it came down to it. I distinctly remember the deciderer, piddling down his leg and doing NOTHING when China TOOK our airplane, out of the sky and held it and our soldiers captive while they stripped it right in front of him.
YEah, biiiiiig talker that guy. Didn't listen to his generals, or the other hundreds of experts who said DO NOT INVADE IRAQ. McSame is going to be no different if not worse, you can bet on it.
Now because of the cheerleaders lack of leadership skills and obvious stupidity, Russia, and China, are just licking their chops thinking about taking over this country. In fact Russia sending bombers to Venezuela is a perfect example of how much they disregard the cheerleader as a threat, OR a leader. McSame is no different, he voted for every stupid thing that Bush did to get us in this dangerous position. HOW IS HE GOING TO PERTECKT YOU?!?!?!? He'll be too busy getting rich.
Free Speech Rocks

Decatur, GA

#25 Sep 11, 2008
John wrote:
Well, McSame's scare you video before his terrible speech, sure helped Scare you I see.
This is the same guy, who is just now sending people to Alaska to investigate Gov. Palin, two weeks AFTER he selected her?
What kind of battle plans is this idiot going to make? Any leader would have put boots on the ground MONTHS before picking some unknown for this most important job. Obama on the other hand, had troops on the ground the next day. The contards were calling them the Obama Airborne. Check it.
McSame, just like the drunken awol cheerleader, most likely doesn't listen to anybody, and thus, is a poor leader who would rather roll the dice, and take stupid chances with AMERICAN LIVES!!!!
You sheep can bleat all you want about his "experience" but all my life I've seen big bad talkers who did NOTHING but get their butt kicked when it came down to it. I distinctly remember the deciderer, piddling down his leg and doing NOTHING when China TOOK our airplane, out of the sky and held it and our soldiers captive while they stripped it right in front of him.
YEah, biiiiiig talker that guy. Didn't listen to his generals, or the other hundreds of experts who said DO NOT INVADE IRAQ. McSame is going to be no different if not worse, you can bet on it.
Now because of the cheerleaders lack of leadership skills and obvious stupidity, Russia, and China, are just licking their chops thinking about taking over this country. In fact Russia sending bombers to Venezuela is a perfect example of how much they disregard the cheerleader as a threat, OR a leader. McSame is no different, he voted for every stupid thing that Bush did to get us in this dangerous position. HOW IS HE GOING TO PERTECKT YOU?!?!?!? He'll be too busy getting rich.
Obama's camp has dispatched over 40 attorneys to Alaska to try and dig up any trash they can to throw into the campaign. China? Clinton sold us to China a long time ago (along with our weapons technology). I'll feel much a safer with McCain at the helm thank you.
feetwister

Nashville, TN

#26 Sep 12, 2008
Free Speech Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's camp has dispatched over 40 attorneys to Alaska to try and dig up any trash they can to throw into the campaign. China? Clinton sold us to China a long time ago (along with our weapons technology). I'll feel much a safer with McCain at the helm thank you.
Who could blame him after the ridicules ads and proclaimations made by the McCain campaign. btw, it isn't Clinton that borrowed money from China and Saudi Arabia (both great friends of the usa's right?) for the past 7 years, to keep the Iraq war and the economy going so he didn't have to raise taxes on the top 3% of the richest people in the country. Stop listening to the AM radio hate mongers and start reading about voting records and actual policies GEORGE W. BUSH and his cohorts have made. Clinton hasn't been president for nearly a decade, what in the hell are you bringing that shit up for? Are you trying to tell me that the present administration has been helpless to change the "bad things" Clinton did, or did they just not even try? Which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min positronium 1,173,656
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Sunshine 168,401
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 12 min MSLGBT 24
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 35 min mjjcpa 190
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min RayOne 183,884
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 1 hr scirocco 29
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 2 hr bittersweet 27,520
More from around the web