What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10317 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8333 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen...just stfu okay? You've proven to be unworthy of any further replies from me. I think we're both clear on how we feel about each other.
Yes. You are the traditional radical in Obama's base that hated the United States your entire life, and blame everyone but yourself for the reality of having to live in the real world.
Perhaps if the government gave you more, you would not hate the United States as much as you do. Or, you'd be just like any other animal in the animal kingdom and expect more while doiong less.
I think the history of the so-called "Great Society" proves the latter.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
See you then.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8334 Feb 12, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Karl Rove attacking the tea baggers?
That party is fked up.
And they think Rubio will save them?
What a joke.
Hey, fatass.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.

By the way, what issues do you think Obama will run away from like a dog escaping from Michael Vick's house?

Will Obama tell us where he was when the White House hung the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?

Will Obama tell us why he lied for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Will Obama tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government?

Will Obama tell us why Russia stopped all meat imports from the United States, putting a number of cattle ranches out of business?

Will Obama tell us why the economy is shrinking?

Will Obama tell us why we haven't even had a goddam budget since he took office?

Will Obama tell us why China is telling him to GFY and instructing North Korea to conduct nuclear weapons tests?

Will Obama talk about the mass murders happening in every major city in the country that already have the strictest gun control laws in effect?

Will Obama tell us why existing gun control laws are not being enforced in Democrat districts?

Will Obama declare himself dictator tonight?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8335 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>How's President Cain working out for you Jose?
He was black, he had no chance against the Liberal racists who created the KKK!!!

Liberals tolerate half-blacks only when they are used for political correctness like Obama.

Clinton: "Obama should be serving us coffee"!

See? Liberals are racist hypocrites!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8336 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>This is REALLY funny!

After showing Jose how far off he was in his math... he came up with a new number... pretending no one would notice he changed it.

Still funny: his math isn't any better...

70,000 divided by 52 weeks = 1346.1
Yes, for Liberals it is funny when Liberalism fails and they collect the money!

Yes, it is funny cause Liberal casualties are just numbers, rounding errors, not human lives destroyed by them.

Every number you see is a life you destroyed with liberalism! A life you, as liberal, can not care any less about!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8337 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>This is REALLY funny!

After showing Jose how far off he was in his math... he came up with a new number... pretending no one would notice he changed it.

Still funny: his math isn't any better...

70,000 divided by 52 weeks = 1346.1
Oh! You wan the correct number?

Here it is: 146,834

That is the numbers of annual crimes on Liberal Chicago under liberal laws created by liberalism in that Liberal city!!!

27,957; Violent crimes from Liberals by Liberals to Liberals in Liberal city Chicago.

See? You Liberal are the scum of the earth!!!

Those numbers are human lives lost, hurt and/or destroy by the liberal policies, for example; no self-defense, wait patiently for big government police to the rescue, etc.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8338 Feb 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>This is REALLY funny!

After showing Jose how far off he was in his math... he came up with a new number... pretending no one would notice he changed it.

Still funny: his math isn't any better...

70,000 divided by 52 weeks = 1346.1
Sorry 1,346 or 1,350 or even 2,000 are nothing compared to 27,957 violent crimes caused DIRECTLY by you Liberals.

COMPARE TO Conservative Texas crime rate: 195 violent crimes only!

Let's see: liberal Chicago: 27,957
Conservative Texas: 195

Uhmmm!!!! You are right, those numbers are wrong!!! VERY WRONG!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8339 Feb 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>do you lefties realize that the Second KKK which was the Biggest in US History was associated with the Republican Party & controlled and guess what state had the most members which I have read several books on the KKK and it was Conservative Indiana and I mean Conservative which I know all about Conservatism and the Northern Realm was controlled by David Curtis Stephenson(Republican) along with 22 other northern states.

The second Klan: 1915–1944

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#The...

David Curtiss Stephenson

David Curtiss "Steve" Stephenson (21 August 1891 – 28 June 1966) was an American politician who was appointed in 1923 as a Grand Dragon (state leader) of the Ku Klux Klan in the U.S. state of Indiana, and head of recruiting for seven other states. Later that year, he led those groups to independence from the national KKK organization. Amassing wealth and political power in the Republican Party, he was considered to have been one of the most prominent national Klan leaders. He had close relationships with numerous Indiana politicians, including Governor Edward L. Jackson, a Klan member elected to office in 1924.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._C._Stephenson
The Democrats are the racists. That is the fact!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8340 Feb 12, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>You're stuck on the numbers. So it's not 2000, it's ONLY 1135. That's still a huge number of people escaping California's problems.
I have friends and family who have lived in California for many years -- they're all moving out. Finding jobs or transferring their jobs elsewhere. They've had enough.
Add the UNREPORTED numbers and you can easily exceed 2,000.

But he is right there something wrong with these numbers:

COMPARE TO Conservative Texas crime rate: 195 violent crimes only!

Let's see: liberal Chicago: 27,957
Conservative Texas: 195

Uhmmm!!!! He is right, those numbers are wrong!!! VERY WRONG!!!

http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/te...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8341 Feb 12, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>she's a product of clayton county georgia, home of the worlds worst schools, and most corrupt government. The county sheriff was just re-elected, despite the fact he is under indictment with 37 charges against him.
Typical Liberal low information voters!

Wonder why they work so hard on keeping them ignorant?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8342 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>REPORT: Boehner's job almost done. blocking jobs bills has led to China surpassing the US as top trading nation...

Debt rises as the far right blocks all budget considerations...
Boehner does not want 100% taxation for anyone, rich, poor or Liberal!!!

As Obama wants!!!

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8343 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Does you mother know you are on her computer?
Does your library know you are on theirs?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8344 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
LOL Fear is a bitch isn't it?
When dealing with idiots that only vote on color and free stuff, it's our only defense.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8345 Feb 12, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 1,346 or 1,350 or even 2,000 are nothing compared to 27,957 violent crimes caused DIRECTLY by you Liberals.
COMPARE TO Conservative Texas crime rate: 195 violent crimes only!
Let's see: liberal Chicago: 27,957
Conservative Texas: 195
Uhmmm!!!! You are right, those numbers are wrong!!! VERY WRONG!!!
What a fcuking liar your are!

And still not a shred of evidence? Dumbass - here's facts stupid;

http://m.countyhealthrankings.org/node/2714/4...

In 2011 alone, that state had over 196,000 violent crimes reported dumbass;

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/txcrime.h...

Expected to increase dumbass in 2013;

"Texas crime statistics indicate a total upward trend in crime based on data from 11 years when violent crime was decreasing and property crime was increasing.

Based on this report, the crime rate in Texas for 2013 is expected to be higher than in 2010 when the state violent crime rate was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 35.03% and the state property crime rate was higher than the national property crime rate average by 49.92%. "

http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/te...

What a fcuking fool you are!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8346 Feb 12, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Add the UNREPORTED numbers and you can easily exceed 2,000.
But he is right there something wrong with these numbers:
COMPARE TO Conservative Texas crime rate: 195 violent crimes only!
Let's see: liberal Chicago: 27,957
Conservative Texas: 195
Uhmmm!!!! He is right, those numbers are wrong!!! VERY WRONG!!!
http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/te...
Old cityraing link ummy - try harder - and Texas even if one were to use your stupid link, still had a higher violent crime rate than the national average dummy - read your ENTIRE LINK FIRST!

God are you fcuking stupid!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#8347 Feb 12, 2013
Michele Bachmann’s Islamist Infiltration Concerns Vindicated By Egyptian Publication
http://www.gingpac.org/michele-bachmanns-isla...

Students Get Suspended For Supporting America (CA)
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-921853

Union-Thugs Looking for an ObamaCare Refund?
&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8348 Feb 12, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are the racists. That is the fact!
I agree todays Democrats especially the ones aligned with the New Left play the race card just look to LBJ.

These uppity negroes -LBJ

http://www.fdfny.org/blog/2011/09/18/these-up...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8349 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fcuking liar your are!
And still not a shred of evidence? Dumbass - here's facts stupid;
http://m.countyhealthrankings.org/node/2714/4...
In 2011 alone, that state had over 196,000 violent crimes reported dumbass;
http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/txcrime.h...
Expected to increase dumbass in 2013;
"Texas crime statistics indicate a total upward trend in crime based on data from 11 years when violent crime was decreasing and property crime was increasing.
Based on this report, the crime rate in Texas for 2013 is expected to be higher than in 2010 when the state violent crime rate was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 35.03% and the state property crime rate was higher than the national property crime rate average by 49.92%. "
http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/te...
What a fcuking fool you are!
Do you think being on the border Obama is ignoring has anything to do with that?
The federal government refuses to control the border, and actually works to prevent any enforcement.

Let's see what the Constitution has to say about that....

"A well regulated militia, being necessary for the security of a free state...."

Well, that solves that problem. What other problem do you have?
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#8350 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Old cityraing link ummy - try harder - and Texas even if one were to use your stupid link, still had a higher violent crime rate than the national average dummy - read your ENTIRE LINK FIRST!
God are you fcuking stupid!
Calm down libturd, you may blow a gasket....

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8351 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think being on the border Obama is ignoring has anything to do with that?
The federal government refuses to control the border, and actually works to prevent any enforcement.
Let's see what the Constitution has to say about that....
"A well regulated militia, being necessary for the security of a free state...."
Well, that solves that problem. What other problem do you have?
Current border enforcement has increased - from just over 11,000 i 2004 to over 22,000 agents;
"In a speech on immigration reform in El Paso, Texas, President Barack Obama boasted about an unprecedented number of border security agents along the U.S. border with Mexico, but he said critics probably still won't be satisfied.
"Under Secretary Napolitano’s leadership, we have strengthened border security beyond what many believed was possible," Obama said in his May 10, 2011, speech. "They wanted more agents on the border. Well, we now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents –- more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a buildup that began under President Bush and that we have continued."
Obama said that commitment is beyond what was requested by some Republicans "who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement"
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
You ave nothing whatsoever to use as factual that Obama has in fact continued the efforts begun in 2004, and to date have DOUBLE the amount of border patrol personell you had previously.
Your crime rate has nothing to do anymore with the boder - and until you elici some proof to the conrary, your posts are merely conjectue.
Guess all thoe low paying minimum wage jobs just aren't cutting it after all!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8352 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>When dealing with idiots that only vote on color and free stuff, it's our only defense.
Better than voting for the "colorless" who steal other peoples' stuff. yah?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 237,205
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,496,554
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 35 min WHAT 36,051
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 56 min Faith 5,805
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Injudgement 258,910
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr TRUMP 45 130
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr jonjedi 65
More from around the web