What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#7642 Feb 1, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama indeed has a law degree, as does Michelle.
He became the 44th president of these United States.
What have you done?
Obama also supposedly has a degree from Columbia, where nobody in his class year ever met him. Obviously, he never attended classes.

Having a law degree is not the same thing as passing the bar exam. And, having a law degree could be just as significant as supposedly having a degree from Columbia where he never attended any classes.

Obama has never passed the bar.
Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

Or, I could be wrong. Please identify the cases where Obama represented anyone in a court room:

date... place... docket number... client/plantiff

... got a problem there, don't you? That's because Obama never passed the bar exam and has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

Kindly explain to us how a person with no experience as a lawyer could possibly be placed on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School to teach constitutional law.

Then, kindly explain to us how a former professor of constitutional law can be so ignorant of what's written in the Constitution.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7643 Feb 1, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think these retarded responses are valid. That is quite amazing.
You never answered the question.

Is Obama white, or black?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7644 Feb 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean DBWriter...sorry dear
I just looked back and realized you never answered these questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(Later you can answer the question of why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack.)

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

And;

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7645 Feb 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Holder and the Obama Adminstration I bet know that they cant legally prosecute the convicted felons to begin with because its almost similar to and would fall under the same interpatation as the ruling in SCOTUS case of Haynes vs United States in 1968 because there again its requiring a convicted felon to a background check which is essentially requiring him to make an open admission to the government that he was in violation of the law, which was thus a violation of his right not to incriminate himself under the Fifth Amendment protections.
Horse hockey.

au contraire

Location hidden

#7646 Feb 1, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News said it was Al queeda...
All other news outlets have not substantiated the claims.
Do you watch anything else? You should.
I suggest you read some of the european papers and also read what the leader of the country said day one, which was it was a terrorist attack. Not withstanding the fact that they watched it real time.

au contraire

Location hidden

#7647 Feb 1, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama indeed has a law degree, as does Michelle.
He became the 44th president of these United States.
What have you done?
Can you show it to us, oh, that's right their all hidden.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7648 Feb 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
will your doors be locked or open........you're next Mot hrafudder.
locked, and loaded...be sure to bring 2 guns, i don't know how you'll hold up your pants, having to let go of your d ick long enough to hold your 9 sideways, but do the best you can.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7649 Feb 1, 2013
Seems like all the fraud Democrats have disappeared.
They're probably being indoctrinated with the party line about why Al Qaeda is bombing us as if they are on a schedule again, like it was when Clinton was president, before Bush and Chaney beat them into insignificance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7650 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Horse hockey.
I think the whole case of Haynes Vs United States was Horse Hockey but it established a legal precedent for the defense of convicted felons in 1968, thanks to the Liberal SCOTUS ruling looking out for the convicts interest.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#7651 Feb 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Race.

Both. Move on.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#7652 Feb 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>I mean DBWriter...sorry dear
Understood.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#7653 Feb 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Obama also supposedly has a degree from Columbia, where nobody in his class year ever met him. Obviously, he never attended classes.

Having a law degree is not the same thing as passing the bar exam. And, having a law degree could be just as significant as supposedly having a degree from Columbia where he never attended any classes.

Obama has never passed the bar.
Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

Or, I could be wrong. Please identify the cases where Obama represented anyone in a court room:

date... place... docket number... client/plantiff

... got a problem there, don't you? That's because Obama never passed the bar exam and has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

Kindly explain to us how a person with no experience as a lawyer could possibly be placed on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School to teach constitutional law.

Then, kindly explain to us how a former professor of constitutional law can be so ignorant of what's written in the Constitution.
Obama indeed passed the bar, as did Michelle.

How would Obama attend and graduate from a couple of the most prestigious educational institutions in America without attending classes? That is a highly unlikely scenario. You are a total fool for suggesting it.

What would have made Obama so special then?
He was not the son of a president.
He had no political power or ties to any influential figures to push him through college...

What say you?
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#7654 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you read some of the european papers and also read what the leader of the country said day one, which was it was a terrorist attack. Not withstanding the fact that they watched it real time.
I in fact read guardian UK.
But that is neither here nor there. Your statement has not yet been confirmed.
Which makes you a sort of parrot for misinformation.

au contraire

Location hidden

#7655 Feb 1, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama indeed passed the bar, as did Michelle.
How would Obama attend and graduate from a couple of the most prestigious educational institutions in America without attending classes? That is a highly unlikely scenario. You are a total fool for suggesting it.
What would have made Obama so special then?
He was not the son of a president.
He had no political power or ties to any influential figures to push him through college...
What say you?
Barack passed but Michele Obama and Hilary both failed their bar exams on the first try.
Source(s):
http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/02/michell
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con

au contraire

Location hidden

#7656 Feb 1, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
I in fact read guardian UK.
But that is neither here nor there. Your statement has not yet been confirmed.
Which makes you a sort of parrot for misinformation.
I proved you wrong once, I guess two will add the icing to the cake.

Panetta: Terrorists carried out consulate attack - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/.../panetta-terrorists-carrie... 28, 2012 "It was a terrorist attack," Panetta said when ... deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi,... leader says his government has ...

Al Qaeda Leader Zawahiri: Benghazi Attack Signifies American
www.theblaze.com/...qaeda-leader-zawahiri-ben... Qaeda Leader Zawahiri: Benghazi Attack ... Egypts MB says the only foreign policy ... Thanks to Obama lying about the terrorist attack in Benghazi,...
Al-Qaeda Says Deadly Benghazi Attack Was In Response to Leader's ...

www.humanevents.com/...says-deadly-benghazi-a... Says Deadly Benghazi Attack Was In ... its flag on the Benghazi Courthouse. The terror group ... Consulate in Benghazi was in response to its leader ...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7657 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Barack passed but Michele Obama and Hilary both failed their bar exams on the first try.
Holy who cares, Dumbo.

Both have successful careers as lawyers.

You have a successful career giving men happy endings in bus stations, not everyone can be a real natural like you.

PS: flagged.

au contraire

Location hidden

#7658 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy who cares, Dumbo.
Both have successful careers as lawyers.
You have a successful career giving men happy endings in bus stations, not everyone can be a real natural like you.
PS: flagged.
Are you an accessory to murder to pookie.

SUICIDE BOMBING AT U.S. EMBASSY...

Eighth Embassy Attack During Clinton Reign...

HILLARY:'I've done what was possible to do'... I got away with murder again. Ask Vince Foster.

Says Benghazi massacre, murdered ambassador won't affect run for presidency...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7659 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
SUICIDE BOMBING AT U.S. EMBASSY...
Bombing at US embassies!

Wow, never happen when Reagan was president... oh wait...
Well it never happened when Bush was president... oh wait...

PS: OH BOY! MOre cross-posted, off-topic Au DumboSPAM!

flagged!

au contraire

Location hidden

#7660 Feb 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombing at US embassies!
Wow, never happen when Reagan was president... oh wait...
Well it never happened when Bush was president... oh wait...
PS: OH BOY! MOre cross-posted, off-topic Au DumboSPAM!
flagged!
Give it up pookie. You are not going to get Larry Sinclairs job with Obama as chief nob polisher.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#7661 Feb 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
'pookie'...dumboism.

AUtisticcry-a-thon: Day 87

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,640,375
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 242,991
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 2 hr Problem solved next 196
News O'Reilly: GOP hopefuls running on empty (May '11) 21 hr Swedenforever 4
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... 21 hr Paul 124
News Russia Twitter trolls deflected Trump bad news Thu Trump is a joke 14
News 'He said he didn't meddle': Trump says Putin de... Thu Trump is a joke 66
More from around the web