What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10323 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6792 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Jobs Council hits 1 year without official meeting...

....but he is going to pivot to jobs just any year now. Maybe Obama can just do another executive command and produce jobs....hahhahahahah
States are adding over 155, 000 jobs in the beginning of this year...

Columbus Ohio did just that last week.

Ha. Ha.

Sheep.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6793 Jan 18, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The right wing cry-a-thon actually started in November 2008. The sad thing is, ever since Obama first beat them, I have gotten so use to hearing the hysterical shrieking of the right wing loons, I don't really even hear it anymore.
It's like some sort of constant, bizzare background noise. "Hitler! Kenya! Reverend Wright! Acorn! Ayers! Benzhazi!" Of course, what makes the whackjobs even more pathetic is that they are too stupid to realize that normal Americans have completely tuned them out.
But the incessant whining and crying just goes on and on. And it isn't just a few things they cry about. It is literally EVERYTHING Obama says or does. If he makes even the most unremarkable, most ordinary public statement, the right wing loons start shreiking about how he's threatening their "freedom". These right wing nuts sound like a maternity ward, where every baby is hungry. "Waaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaah! Obama is smarter than me! He's more popular than me! He's more successful than me! He keeps beating me! I want my country back! Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaah!"
I know I have asked this question before, but I have to ask again. Whey are right wing conservatives such incredible pu$$ies? I mean, is it genetic? Anybody know?
--$----? you must not have seen herr obama throw the ball out at the all star game like an 11 year old girl. I bet he squats to pee

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#6794 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Still waiting on that proof cupcake....oh and the court order authorizing Topix to release my information.
Not that I believe that proof will change your mind, it never has before, but here it is none the less.
http://www.businessinsider.com/nra-approval-r...

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#6795 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
--$----? you must not have seen herr obama throw the ball out at the all star game like an 11 year old girl. I bet he squats to pee
Thanks, inbred. Now I can add to the list:

"Waaaah! Waaaah! I don't like how Obama throws a ball! He throws just like Hitler!"

LOL. You just can't make this stuff up.

Brooklyn, New York

#6797 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>--$----? you must not have seen herr obama throw the ball out at the all star game like an 11 year old girl. I bet he squats to pee
Christ.

Alpharetta, GA

#6798 Jan 18, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waaaah! Waaaah! I don't like how Obama throws a ball! He throws just like Hitler!"
nein sprechen se duetsche

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#6799 Jan 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
nein sprechen se duetsche
The correct spelling is "sprechen sie deutsch", professor.

For the sake of accuracy, you might want to drop the word "genius" from your name.

Alpharetta, GA

#6800 Jan 18, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of accuracy, you might want to drop the word "genius" from your name.
Jawohl, herr Himmler, I was never a good speeler...accuracy? what's accuracy got to do with anything on topix?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#6801 Jan 18, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, he said no speak german, you said you speak german?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6802 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
An assault weapon was used to gain entry to the building...
But please continue to trivialize the assassination of innocent children.
You need to go back to the landfill Amos.

He had two semiautomatic pistols and a .223-caliber rifle, law enforcement officials said. He apparently used only the handguns, which were later found in the school. The rifle was found in the vehicle.
CNN:

Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/340113#...

Location hidden

#6803 Jan 18, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us his travel and school records.

Location hidden

#6804 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
States are adding over 155, 000 jobs in the beginning of this year...
Columbus Ohio did just that last week.
Ha. Ha.
Sheep.
Great, but it has nothing to do with anything Obama has done, quite the contrair mon petite merde. It would have happened two years ago if he would not have pushed ObamaScam on the business world.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#6805 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
ma petite fille, le au fraud....cry-a-thon continues: Day 73.

hahahahahahahahaha

Brooklyn, New York

#6806 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go back to the landfill Amos.
He had two semiautomatic pistols and a .223-caliber rifle, law enforcement officials said. He apparently used only the handguns, which were later found in the school. The rifle was found in the vehicle.
CNN:
Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/340113#...
The governer of Conn. said the other day that he used an automatic weapon to gain entry to the school.

I'm going to go with the Gov. and not a topix sheep.

Brooklyn, New York

#6807 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Great, but it has nothing to do with anything Obama has done, quite the contrair mon petite merde. It would have happened two years ago if he would not have pushed ObamaScam on the business world.
It must suck to be you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6809 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us his travel and school records.
Obama = 332
Herman = ZERO.

Poor Dumbo!

Location hidden

#6810 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The governer of Conn. said the other day that he used an automatic weapon to gain entry to the school.
I'm going to go with the Gov. and not a topix sheep.
Yeah, you went with Ray Nagin also......

Losing liberals just can't help themselves. The culture of coruption.....continues.

NEW ORLEANS WAY: NAGIN INDICTED ON CORRUPTION CHARGES...

Money laundering, bribery, fraud...

Location hidden

#6811 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama = 332
Herman = ZERO.
Poor Dumbo!
call odoodle, tell him he picked the wrong gun to fantisize about.

Brooklyn, New York

#6812 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you went with Ray Nagin also......

Losing liberals just can't help themselves. The culture of coruption.....continues.

NEW ORLEANS WAY: NAGIN INDICTED ON CORRUPTION CHARGES...

Money laundering, bribery, fraud...
Whoa....

Ray who? I thought we were talking about Sandy Hook..Not sure what a former Naw lins mayor has to do with this, but...somehow...someway...you tied that into this...

Outstanding.

The mind of a fkn imbicile takes soooo many turns...Gotta be careful.

Location hidden

#6813 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....
Ray who? I thought we were talking about Sandy Hook..Not sure what a former Naw lins mayor has to do with this, but...somehow...someway...you tied that into this...
Outstanding.
The mind of a fkn imbicile takes soooo many turns...Gotta be careful.
Deflection noted.

If you are for guns in every gang, push one for
Spanish, 2 for Ebonics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min pencils and crayons 1,263,764
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,587
News Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who... 1 hr LeDuped 25
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 14 hr Le Jimbo 92
News Huckabee gets Fox facetime before debate rankings Fri stalk this 4
News House to Obama: Fire the head of the IRS or we'... Jul 30 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web