What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10317 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Madrid, Spain

#6770 Jan 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Authorities now know the gunman used "an assault weapon" to "literally (shoot) an entrance into the building," Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy said...
Le Jimbo, stop. You are a fkn idiot. You will remain so. Stop trying to rationalize this atrocity. You truly are a dumb sheep.
If Connecticutt had allowed what's his name's mother to have him committed, she and 26 other people who managed to survive the random abortions and been born in some city besides Chicago, any city where killing an infant that survives an abortion is illegal, would still be alive.
By the way, isn't Connecticutt also the state that sent Christopher Dodd, the person who managed the collapse of our economy, to Washington?
Nothing that happens in Connecticutt is related to Americans.

And, now, Obama has declared himself dictator with the authority to write his own laws to suit his whim.
How long to you think it will be before that starts a war here... will I'm not there now... in the United States?
What's your guess? How long before Obama ignorantly stumbles into a civil war?
... you do know that after the smoke clears, the winners will most certainly hang the losers, don't you?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6772 Jan 17, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama administration, Congress criticized on record of following, enforcing laws
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!

A week late delivering a budget so the Republican Congress can sit on it for 51 weeks and not do a damn thing!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!

FLAGGGGGED for DumboSpam.

Post on topic, still not broken, 2013.

Location hidden

#6774 Jan 17, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it, the AR 15 wasn't used stooge.
In case you missed in, jizzumcheeks, I for one never said an AR-15 was used.

What next? Flamethrower?

Location hidden

#6775 Jan 17, 2013
Christopher Keller wrote:
I have heard many a confiscation proposal as of late
Of course you have: it is all the NRA talks about.

Of course, only the NRA is talking confiscation, when they aren't blaming the Sandy Hook massacre by one of their gun lovers on video games.

Do tell: what politician is proposing gun confiscation?

BE VERY SPECIFIC and do include a link.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6776 Jan 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Answer?

You do know you're going to have to come see us, right? Money doesn't grow on trees, and you've already stolen everything in your neighborhood. And, you can't answer the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government. In simpler terms, if you can't answer that question the government collapses. Where are you going to get your welfare check from then?
It ain't gonna come. You're gonna have to come steal from us.))))))

Save the government. Save the country. Answer this question and everything is saved, including your welfare check:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If you can't answer this question, the government collapses... and your welfare and section 8 and affirmative action and special treatment ends.

And, we are expecting you when you come to see us. ;-)
Maybe you should "see" a psychologist.

Brooklyn, New York

#6777 Jan 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's review actual events:

Frank Marshal Davis and Vernon Jarrett work together in communist front organizations in Chicago.
Frank Marshal Davis moves to Hawaii and orgizes the Communist Party USA there.
Frank Marshal Davis meets Obama's father, and mother, through the Communist Party USA.
Obama "finishes" (he never even attended any classes) at Columbia and moves to ... you guessed it... Chicago, a place where he had never been before.
Obama meets and becomes an understudy to William Ayers, who describes himself as "a communist with a small 'c'."
After being a poor student at Occidental, and never attending classes at Columbia, Obama is some-fucking-how admitted to Harvard.
Obama begins his political career in the home of the anti-American communist domestic terrorist William Ayers.
Today, the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office is occupied by the daughter-in-law of the self-professed communist Vernon Jarrett, Valerie Jarrett.

It's obvious Obama doesn't have a clue what goes on in our government. The actual president making all the decisions today is the Marxist communist Vallerie Jarrett.

How's that for a history lesson, idiot?
History is actual events. What all of you who are indoctrinated by the so-called "progressives", who are actually the most regressive entity in existence today, is propaganda without the events of history.

Now, you know the facts.
We hope you enjoyed this Faux news special, "Bullshit Mountain Report"...

Now back to our Faux news studio for some more mis informed bullshit.

Brooklyn, New York

#6778 Jan 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>If Connecticutt had allowed what's his name's mother to have him committed, she and 26 other people who managed to survive the random abortions and been born in some city besides Chicago, any city where killing an infant that survives an abortion is illegal, would still be alive.
By the way, isn't Connecticutt also the state that sent Christopher Dodd, the person who managed the collapse of our economy, to Washington?
Nothing that happens in Connecticutt is related to Americans.

And, now, Obama has declared himself dictator with the authority to write his own laws to suit his whim.
How long to you think it will be before that starts a war here... will I'm not there now... in the United States?
What's your guess? How long before Obama ignorantly stumbles into a civil war?
... you do know that after the smoke clears, the winners will most certainly hang the losers, don't you?
Wow.

This lunacy should be framed and put on your basement wall...
Imhotep

Orlando, FL

#6779 Jan 18, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Of course you realize that these "articles" you post will probably appear on Drudge, and Hannity will be quoting from them this week.
Hannity is a joke and a poor one at that!
I ignore Faux news like infomercials. Hmm... Faux is a infomercial! Lol

http://www.theonion.com/articles/osama-bin-la...

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6780 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Horrible try.
All Faux news bullshit.
Your lying about Obama will not change the facts. Colored blind I presume.

au contraire

Location hidden

#6781 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Authorities now know the gunman used "an assault weapon" to "literally (shoot) an entrance into the building," Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy said...
Le Jimbo, stop. You are a fkn idiot. You will remain so. Stop trying to rationalize this atrocity. You truly are a dumb sheep.
The Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car numb nuts.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#6782 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>The
le aufraud cry-a-thon: Day 73

au contraire

Location hidden

#6783 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!
A week late delivering a budget so the Republican Congress can sit on it for 51 weeks and not do a damn thing!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!
FLAGGGGGED for DumboSpam.
Post on topic, still not broken, 2013.
Senate Dems hesitant on Obama gun control plan

President Obama's gun-control package was always going to be a tough sell in the Republican-led House -- but the plan is already running into resistance, or at least hesitation, from moderate Democrats in the Senate.

Tough sell, just like Obama's budgets.

au contraire

Location hidden

#6784 Jan 18, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity is a joke and a poor one at that!
I ignore Faux news like infomercials. Hmm... Faux is a infomercial! Lol
http://www.theonion.com/articles/osama-bin-la...
That's ok, they don't need you.

PIERS: ONE DAY I'LL BEAT O'REILLY!

CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS JAN 16 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,356,000
DISC AMISH MAFIA 3,200,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,323,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,276,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,813,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,790,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,637,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,360,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,096,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,020,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 875,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 839,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 831,000
CNN COOPER 604,000
CNN PIERS 592,000

au contraire

Location hidden

#6785 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have: it is all the NRA talks about.
Of course, only the NRA is talking confiscation, when they aren't blaming the Sandy Hook massacre by one of their gun lovers on video games.
Do tell: what politician is proposing gun confiscation?
BE VERY SPECIFIC and do include a link.
• Most support NRA despite recent criticism, poll shows

While the National Rifle Association takes a beating daily in the media, a recent poll shows a majority of Americans still support the nation's leading gun-rights group. Almost double the numbers have a favorable rating of the NRA as they do of Hollywood.

au contraire

Location hidden

#6786 Jan 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
We hope you enjoyed this Faux news special, "Bullshit Mountain Report"...
Now back to our Faux news studio for some more mis informed bullshit.
Obama Jobs Council hits 1 year without official meeting...

....but he is going to pivot to jobs just any year now. Maybe Obama can just do another executive command and produce jobs....hahhahahahah
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#6787 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
National Retard Association favorabilty sinks to new low.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#6788 Jan 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
le aufraud cry-a-thon: Day 73
The right wing cry-a-thon actually started in November 2008. The sad thing is, ever since Obama first beat them, I have gotten so use to hearing the hysterical shrieking of the right wing loons, I don't really even hear it anymore.

It's like some sort of constant, bizzare background noise. "Hitler! Kenya! Reverend Wright! Acorn! Ayers! Benzhazi!" Of course, what makes the whackjobs even more pathetic is that they are too stupid to realize that normal Americans have completely tuned them out.

But the incessant whining and crying just goes on and on. And it isn't just a few things they cry about. It is literally EVERYTHING Obama says or does. If he makes even the most unremarkable, most ordinary public statement, the right wing loons start shreiking about how he's threatening their "freedom". These right wing nuts sound like a maternity ward, where every baby is hungry. "Waaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaah! Obama is smarter than me! He's more popular than me! He's more successful than me! He keeps beating me! I want my country back! Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaah!"

I know I have asked this question before, but I have to ask again. Whey are right wing conservatives such incredible pu$$ies? I mean, is it genetic? Anybody know?

Brooklyn, New York

#6789 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Your lying about Obama will not change the facts. Colored blind I presume.
Incoherent babble.

au contraire

Location hidden

#6790 Jan 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
National Retard Association favorabilty sinks to new low.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Still waiting on that proof cupcake....oh and the court order authorizing Topix to release my information.

Brooklyn, New York

#6791 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>The Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car numb nuts.
An assault weapon was used to gain entry to the building...

But please continue to trivialize the assassination of innocent children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,457,531
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 230,909
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min TRUMP WINNERS 252,816
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 26 min Lawrence Wolf 96
News U.S. spy agencies fight Congress over plan for ... 1 hr Philosophic 2
News Twenty trillion things that have not changed si... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 96
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Squirtzzz3971 35,607
More from around the web