What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Comments (Page 264)

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of10,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5877
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
Welfare for people who pretend to be "poor" really gets under my skin.
.
Right, all seven of them.

Of course, Mitt Romney hides millions of dollars on offshore accounts.

And let's not call farm price supports welfare!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5878
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
It's all the liberties the TEA Party pays
The tea party can't even pay for its own parking.

Make sure you turn out the lights...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5879
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
Looks like Chris Christi sabotaged them.
Right, it's all Christi's fault.. that the tea baggers lost 12 out of 16 races...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5880
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
80 percent of the Farm Bill that the Republicans shoved back up Boehner's ass was Food Stamps.
Made up numbers mean nothing.

PS: Boner is a Republican. Republicans can't wait to see the tea baggers get the hell out...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5881
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party can't even pay for its own parking.
Make sure you turn out the lights...
neither can Obama

MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5882
Jan 2, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, all seven of them.
Of course, Mitt Romney hides millions of dollars on offshore accounts.
And let's not call farm price supports welfare!
Let's call 80 percent of the Farm Bill what it is, welfare.

A poor person doesn't have a mobile phone.
A poor person doesn't have money to buy drugs or booze.
A poor person doesn't have money to buy tatoos, guns, designer hoodies, Air Jordan shoes, etc., etc., etc.
A poor person doesn't have the luxury of being idle all day and play basketball at midnight.

Billion dollar drug cartels don't seel drugs in poor neighborhoods because there isn't any money in poor neighborhoods.

There are more beds and meals waiting than there are homeless. But, if you visit any homeless shelter you'll see most of the beds empty. Why? Because they aren't allowed to bring their booze and drugs into the homeless shelter.
Let's review:
A poor person doesn't have money to buy drugs or booze.

Now, what was your point?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5883
Jan 2, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing.
PS: Boner is a Republican. Republicans can't wait to see the tea baggers get the hell out...
80 percent of the Farm Bill is for food stamps, i.e. welfare.

You are not what you say you are. You are not what you think you are. You are only what you do.
Boehner is a Democrat. He just wears a Republican costume for political convenience.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5884
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>neither can Obama
MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.
Exactly!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5885
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's call 80 percent of the Farm Bill what it is, welfare.
Made up numbers mean nothing.

PS: Reagan started the free phone program.
I guess he wanted to sell the cocaine that he brought in the country as part of Iran Contra...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5887
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing.
PS: Reagan started the free phone program.
I guess he wanted to sell the cocaine that he brought in the country as part of Iran Contra...
MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5889
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>neither can Obama
Poor Dumbo: lost the election.

Lost the fiscal cliff negotiations.

How's those 14 swing states working out for you and your aliases, Dumbo?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5890
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dumbo: lost the election.
Lost the fiscal cliff negotiations.
How's those 14 swing states working out for you and your aliases, Dumbo?
HOW DO YOU GET A 154 PAGE BILL THAT 10 HOURS AGO WASN'T SUPPOSED TO EVEN EXIST........AND PRINTED FOR 100 SENATORS THAT GOT 3 MINUTES TO READ IT. WE ARE GETTING SCREWED FROM BOTH SIDES.

Senate Received 154-Page Bill Only 3 Minutes Before Voting on it...

Left town without signing bill! The Bill that was so important......but not as important as a tee time.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5891
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE GETTING SCREWED FROM BOTH SIDES.
Outside of your blow-up pickle, that would be a first for you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5892
Jan 2, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>HOW DO YOU GET A 154 PAGE BILL
Congress has had a year, Dumbo.

It's Congress job, explain it to your aliases, and do stop double spam.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5893
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress has had a year, Dumbo.
It's Congress job, explain it to your aliases, and do stop double spam.
AND TO THINK, THERE WASN'T MONEY FOR BENGHAZI.........

NASCAR PARTY FAVORS BURIED IN 'CLIFF' BILL...

MILLIONS FOR RUM PRODUCERS...

$59 million for algae growers...

HOLLYWOOD GETS BREAK...

...AFTER RECORD BOXOFFICE YEAR
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5894
Jan 2, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame. It all could've gone to haliburton, the death chamber of commerce or boomboom lapierre (another phoney french pluck) and the national retard asses.

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5895
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame. It all could've gone to haliburton, the death chamber of commerce or boomboom lapierre (another phoney french pluck) and the national retard asses.
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh yes, the Halliburton that Obama extended and enlarged their duties and contracts.. Must have made some good kickbacks for the Arab one.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5896
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>AND TO THINK, THERE WASN'T MONEY FOR BENGHAZI.
Thank the GOP Congress for cutting $300 million for security.

FLAGGED for continued off topic, cross posted DUMBOspam.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5897
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>AND TO THINK, THERE WASN'T MONEY FOR BENGHAZI..
Thank the GOP Congress for cutting $300 million for security.

FLAGGED for continued off topic, cross posted DUMBOspam.
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5898
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
the fake french were always jealous, lejimfraud. Even when they hand their limp-wristed hands out. Geez, sounds like it runs in your fambly.

bwahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of10,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••