Barak Hussein Obama

John S. McCain

First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Our enemies will dance in the streets if Obama takes the White House. Much in the same way they did when the World Trade Centers crumbled to the ground.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RNC

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Thats why we need McCain

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Maumee, OH

#3 Sep 19, 2008
CopperClint wrote:
Our enemies will dance in the streets if Obama takes the White House. Much in the same way they did when the World Trade Centers crumbled to the ground.
You are so stupid. Amazing!

OBAMA/BIDEN '08'
former democratO8

AOL

#4 Sep 19, 2008
MCCA1N / PAL1N 2OO8 !!!!!!!
mcm

AOL

#5 Sep 19, 2008

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2008
http://www.truveo.com/Pastor-Muthee-The-Man-W...

Sarah palin's witch paster desaster! She's into VOODOO!
vote

Clarkson, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2008
bob barr

“Isn't life grand!”

Since: Mar 08

For me to know

#9 Sep 19, 2008
Avant wrote:
http://www.truveo.com/Pastor-M uthee-The-Man-Who-Prayed-Sarah -Palin-into/id/3393128261
Sarah palin's witch paster desaster! She's into VOODOO!
For crying out loud, he was visiting from another country not her pastor at her church. What about Wright and Louis Farrakhan?

“Equality under the law for All”

Since: Jun 08

Fontana, CA

#10 Sep 19, 2008
Obama/Biden 08
Vote no on Props. 4, 7, 8, & 10
Shirley Eujest

Fairport, NY

#12 Sep 19, 2008
So far Osama has damaged us beyond his wildest dreams with the help of George Bush and his circus of Neocon fools and suckers like you.

He'd vote for McCain and Palin to continue the good work. Why do you think he put out a scary communique in the fall of '04 shortly before the election, you sap?
Osama

Seattle, WA

#13 Sep 19, 2008
Obama, our Muslim brother! He will let us take over the whole Middle East!:)

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#14 Sep 19, 2008
obama has the hamas endorsement and iran's crazy whacko...

and this guy, his old pal who launched his career:

A Victim's View of Obama's Friend Bill Ayers

Since we don't hear much from the mainstream media about the Obamessiah's longstanding friend and mentor Bill Ayers, let's see what we can learn from Yonkers city councilmember John Murtagh, whose familiarity with Ayers goes back even further than Obama's:

During the April 16 debate between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, moderator George Stephanopoulos brought up "a gentleman named William Ayers," who "was part of the Weather Underground in the 1970s. They bombed the Pentagon, the Capitol, and other buildings. He's never apologized for that."

Stephanopoulos then asked Obama to explain his relationship with Ayers. Obama's answer: "The notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was eight years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense, George." Obama was indeed only eight in early 1970. I was only nine then, the year Ayers's Weathermen tried to murder me.

In February 1970, my father, a New York State Supreme Court justice, was presiding over the trial of the so-called "Panther 21," members of the Black Panther Party indicted in a plot to bomb New York landmarks and department stores.

Early on the morning of February 21, as my family slept, three gasoline-filled firebombs exploded at our home on the northern tip of Manhattan, two at the front door and the third tucked neatly under the gas tank of the family car.(Today, of course, we'd call that a car bomb.)

A neighbor heard the first two blasts and, with the remains of a snowman I had built a few days earlier, managed to douse the flames beneath the car. That was an act whose courage I fully appreciated only as an adult, an act that doubtless saved multiple lives that night.

I still recall, as though it were a dream, thinking that someone was lifting and dropping my bed as the explosions jolted me awake, and I remember my mother's pulling me from the tangle of sheets and running to the kitchen where my father stood. Through the large windows overlooking the yard, all we could see was the bright glow of flames below. We didn't leave our burning house for fear of who might be waiting outside. The same night, bombs were thrown at a police car in Manhattan and two military recruiting stations in Brooklyn. Sunlight, the next morning, revealed three sentences of blood-red graffiti on our sidewalk: FREE THE PANTHER 21; THE VIET CONG HAVE WON; KILL THE PIGS.[…]

Though no one was ever caught or tried for the attempt on my family's life, there was never any doubt who was behind it. Only a few weeks after the attack, the New York contingent of the Weathermen blew themselves up making more bombs in a Greenwich Village townhouse. The same cell had bombed my house, writes Ron Jacobs in The Way the Wind Blew: A History of the Weather Underground. And in late November that year, a letter to the Associated Press signed by Bernardine Dohrn, Ayers's wife, promised more bombings.

As the association between Obama and Ayers came to light, it would have helped the senator a little if his friend had at least shown some remorse.

But listen to Ayers interviewed in the New York Times on September 11, 2001, of all days: "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." Translation: "We meant to kill that judge and his family, not just damage the porch." When asked by the Times if he would do it all again, Ayers responded: "I don't want to discount the possibility."

Incredibly, only 7 years after 9/11, Ayers is on the verge of seeing a likeminded protégé whose political career he launched be handed the presidency by an adulating media that could best be described as depraved.

“The future's not ...”

Since: May 08

... what it used to be.

#15 Sep 19, 2008
John S. McCain

Don't you know what the S. stands for ?

Sidney. A girls name.

http://www.exposay.com/sidney-scott-2005-coun...

That's why he is always so angry, his own father thought he was a pussy. That's why he stayed in Hanoi rather than let his Admiral father get him out easy.

"Sidney and Sarah". Sounds like a new lesbian show from HBO.

Since: Nov 07

Temple Hills, MD

#16 Sep 19, 2008
CopperClint wrote:
idiot is what you are...

“The future's not ...”

Since: May 08

... what it used to be.

#17 Sep 19, 2008
Enemy Communist Evildoers For McCain !!!

McCain has the endorsement of his former captor, Tran Trong Duyet, the head of Hoa Lo Prison - known to Americans as the 'Hanoi Hilton'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/74599...
this article wrote:
"But I can confirm to you that we never tortured him. We never tortured any prisoners."

Mr Duyet reminisces instead about how he often summoned the future US presidential candidate to his private office for informal chats.

"We used to argue about the war - about whether it was right or wrong," he says."

"He is a very frank man - very conservative, and very loyal to his country and the American ideal."

"He had a very interesting accent and sometimes he taught me words in English and corrected my accent. I have followed his career since he left prison."

So is Mr Duyet implying that that Senator McCain lied about his treatment at the Hanoi Hilton?

"He did not tell the truth," he says.

"But I can somehow sympathise with him. He lies to American voters in order to get their support for his presidential election."

Relations between Vietnam and the United States have improved dramatically in recent years, following the normalisation of ties between the former enemies in 1995.

Mr McCain played a crucial role in bringing about that initial rapprochement - a fact which helps explain Mr Duyet's enthusiastic support for the McCain presidential campaign.

"I wish him success in the presidential election," he says.

"Of course the Americans started the war in Vietnam and killed so many people - but now we want to leave the past behind."

"So now I consider John McCain my friend because he did much to mend relations between our two countries. And if he becomes president he will do more to improve those ties."

The "Hanoi Hilton" is now a museum - containing McCain's flight suit

Since: Nov 07

Temple Hills, MD

#18 Sep 19, 2008
here, in America -- we call that guilt by association.... i can only guess that it is fine with you that McCain has over a hundred lobbyists working within his campaign. Screw a bomb blast -- the chumps that have brought the global economy to it's knees are bothers to the clowns working in the McCain campaign. Sorry but that is more relevant to me than your long concerns about association... how do you make your money boy? attached to the McCain money train somehow I'll bet...
Beware

Catlett, VA

#19 Sep 19, 2008
Herodotus wrote:
Enemy Communist Evildoers For McCain !!!
McCain has the endorsement of his former captor, Tran Trong Duyet, the head of Hoa Lo Prison - known to Americans as the 'Hanoi Hilton'.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/74599...
<quoted text>
What a crock of lies and BS...I guess the POWs self-inflicted their injuries. And btw...the U.S. didn't start the war...the French and as usual ran (it's what they do best).
Just the facts

Akron, OH

#20 Sep 19, 2008
former democratO8 wrote:
MCCA1N / PAL1N 2OO8 !!!!!!!
Try to be serious now. Mcbush should be disqualified for even picking Sarah. The Sarah lies are coming out, watch the news. They now have to keep her away from the press because she has already exposed her lack of knowledge. She will get some votes from women that do not watch news (like her) or care about issues, but no way she is qualified.
Pudintain

Ambridge, PA

#21 Sep 20, 2008
Why Islamists Cheer For Obama
One of the most striking aspects of this presidential campaign is the enthusiasm the candidacy of Barack Obama has engendered among Muslims both at home and abroad.
On April 13 of this year, Ahmed Yousef, a public relations man for the terrorist organization Hamas, said in an interview: "We like Mr. Obama and we hope he will win the election." He then gave the reason for Hamas' support: "He has a vision to change America."
more....
http://www.topix.com/us/politics/2008/09/why-...
Bruce

Myrtle Beach, SC

#22 Sep 20, 2008
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be serious now. Mcbush should be disqualified for even picking Sarah. The Sarah lies are coming out, watch the news. They now have to keep her away from the press because she has already exposed her lack of knowledge. She will get some votes from women that do not watch news (like her) or care about issues, but no way she is qualified.
No One on Obama's side should be talking about lies.
Obama is running BS ads that are total lies and running a disclaimer about it on the top of the screen in tiny white print. Besides the fact he has so many straight up bad associates he has been linked to getting money from and for.

the weathermen

Ayers

jermiah wright

larry sinclair

tony rezko
To many to list them all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,232,068
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Orleans 189,680
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min HILLARY 2016 182,241
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 12 hr Lawrence Wolf 119
News Al-Maliki: U.S. forces won't stay after 2011 (Nov '10) 15 hr swedenforever 8
News The Duggar family just deserted Rick Santorum f... 19 hr Tazo 4
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Thu Protester 27,520
More from around the web