PARKER: Don't support Obama on basis ...

PARKER: Don't support Obama on basis of race alone

There are 191 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Oct 19, 2011, titled PARKER: Don't support Obama on basis of race alone. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

"This is great, I'm as high as the sky right now," expressed Rumson-Fair Haven's Rachel Christ, her... It looks like any other cute Red Bank eatery, a place to go before the theater or to meet friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Barbi White

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 19, 2011
Where's 'Theoriginaldoby'? That boy would suk obamas wang.
Tatum O Neil

Orlando, FL

#2 Oct 19, 2011
lol
The Nightmare

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 19, 2011
Phil McCracken wrote:
People shouldn't have voted for The Savior in 08 as well, and people shouldn't support him on race now. In fact, people shouldn't support him AT ALL!
NObama 2012....The End of an Error
Electing the big eared, boney azz, mulatto messiah MacDaddy has proven to be huge mistake of EPIC proportions. I heard that Chicago has some job openings for community organizers. He should send his resume in now.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 20, 2011
Look at the racist PWT crying already! lol. You can post all the theads you want but Obama will win, again, in 2012!

Live with it, deal with it! LOL!

Sad, sack, nasty a55 losers!
jeffi

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Oct 20, 2011
bappie wrote:
Look at the racist PWT crying already! lol. You can post all the theads you want but Obama will win, again, in 2012!
Did you steal that wig or did you steal that photo? We all know you are an old asz bald bw.
Tuff Guy

Stanley, NC

#10 Oct 20, 2011
Color would not bother me, if he just had some damn sense!! Come on wimps, he has failed us. The country is in shambles. Wake up Mr. Negro, free programs will be reduced. Listen now. There is no damn money!!! He keeps spending and is still screwing up1

Location hidden

#12 Oct 20, 2011
jeffi wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you steal that wig or did you steal that photo? We all know you are an old asz bald bw.
Ah, is that the best you can do? Did I hurt your wittle, pwt, feelings? GOOD!
Ancient Mariner

Ormond Beach, FL

#13 Oct 21, 2011
If you voted for Obama in '08, because you didn't want to appear RACIST, then, who you going to vote for in 2012, so you won't appear STUPID?

I see some intelligent choices, and Herman Cain is leading!

If you think our President should be a certain color, and
don't demand some credentials that prove his or her competency to lead, then YOU are RACIST!

This white male is voting for Cain, most likely, unless he
decides to not run!

Location hidden

#15 Oct 22, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just hoping the next first lady doesn't have a penis.
Why? Cause you don't have one? Or you need tweezers to find it? lol.
Nancy

Ozark, MO

#17 Oct 22, 2011
Ancient Mariner wrote:
If you voted for Obama in '08, because you didn't want to appear RACIST, then, who you going to vote for in 2012, so you won't appear STUPID?
I see some intelligent choices, and Herman Cain is leading!
If you think our President should be a certain color, and
don't demand some credentials that prove his or her competency to lead, then YOU are RACIST!
This white male is voting for Cain, most likely, unless he
decides to not run!
I had to chuckle when reading your post cause as I was reading through the others I was thinking about that comment you made which I've heard before. If you voted in 08 cause you didn't want to appear RACIST then vote your choice in 2012 so you don't appear STUPID! So far I agree with you about Cain, I like alot of what he has to say, and like you I'm white but I do believe he would have what it takes to be a President. So I don't vote due to race, I didn't vote for Obama not because of his color but because I didn't feel he was competent enough to do the job and I was right.
Nancy

Ozark, MO

#18 Oct 22, 2011
bappie wrote:
I sure hope he doesn't cause if he does our Country as we know it today is doomed for sure! I do believe alot of those that voted for him last time have woke up though, unlike you apparently. You still obviously think the man can do no wrong, and it doesn't matter to you that he's ruining our Country?

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2011
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope he doesn't cause if he does our Country as we know it today is doomed for sure! I do believe alot of those that voted for him last time have woke up though, unlike you apparently. You still obviously think the man can do no wrong, and it doesn't matter to you that he's ruining our Country?
I don't put much stock in your opinion if you think a man who ran a pizza business is qualified to be president of the United States. He's ruining our country? That couldn't be further from the truth. Republicans have been ruining our country for decades with their insane financial policies, deregulations, and wars. All four years that Obama has been in office the Republican party has done nothing but obstruct and be obstinate and disrespectful. They don't care if this country falls if they can't control it. You're the one who's clueless and I will not vote for Cain or any other Republican candidate to get their mitts on the presidency again and make a mess like Bush did! So stuff your sarcasim because you're clearly the clueless one!

OBAMA 2012!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tammy

Orlando, FL

#20 Oct 22, 2011
Why do you have to come off as some rude, ugly asz, repulsive bytch! You could have just disagreed with her and politely told why. But no! You need to storm your ugly, fat, bald asz in here like some street ho looking for a fight. You are repulsive, disgusting and a loser.
Have a nice day.

BTW, You are not fooling anyone with that pic you fat asz crusty old hag.
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put much stock in your opinion if you think a man who ran a pizza business is qualified to be president of the United States. He's ruining our country? That couldn't be further from the truth. Republicans have been ruining our country for decades with their insane financial policies, deregulations, and wars. All four years that Obama has been in office the Republican party has done nothing but obstruct and be obstinate and disrespectful. They don't care if this country falls if they can't control it. You're the one who's clueless and I will not vote for Cain or any other Republican candidate to get their mitts on the presidency again and make a mess like Bush did! So stuff your sarcasim because you're clearly the clueless one!
OBAMA 2012!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2011
Tammy wrote:
Why do you have to come off as some rude, ugly asz, repulsive bytch! You could have just disagreed with her and politely told why. But no! You need to storm your ugly, fat, bald asz in here like some street ho looking for a fight. You are repulsive, disgusting and a loser.
Have a nice day.
BTW, You are not fooling anyone with that pic you fat asz crusty old hag.
<quoted text>
It's good to know that I am pissing you and her off. It's intentional. Politely? Like you're disagreeing with me now? I don't think so, pos. Do your cowardly trolling and name calling all you want. Don't be upset with me cause I am just that damn good at pissing you all off! lol

And oh, BTW, phuck u very much too! ROF!

p

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I can't stand obscurity”

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#22 Oct 22, 2011
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> I had to chuckle when reading your post cause as I was reading through the others I was thinking about that comment you made which I've heard before. If you voted in 08 cause you didn't want to appear RACIST then vote your choice in 2012 so you don't appear STUPID! So far I agree with you about Cain, I like alot of what he has to say, and like you I'm white but I do believe he would have what it takes to be a President. So I don't vote due to race, I didn't vote for Obama not because of his color but because I didn't feel he was competent enough to do the job and I was right.

And you felt McCain and Sarah P would have been a better choice after 8 years of incompetency.Eight years of buffoonery by a president who said the Iraqi war was over in 2003,who will go down in history as the worst president ever and you would have voted for more of the same or worse ???... Ssmho
Nancy

Ozark, MO

#23 Oct 22, 2011
ov
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put much stock in your opinion if you think a man who ran a pizza business is qualified to be president of the United States. He's ruining our country? That couldn't be further from the truth. Republicans have been ruining our country for decades with their insane financial policies, deregulations, and wars. All four years that Obama has been in office the Republican party has done nothing but obstruct and be obstinate and disrespectful. They don't care if this country falls if they can't control it. You're the one who's clueless and I will not vote for Cain or any other Republican candidate to get their mitts on the presidency again and make a mess like Bush did! So stuff your sarcasim because you're clearly the clueless one!
OBAMA 2012!
If you really checked into Cain's background you would know he's run more than just a pizza bussiness, he's ran alot of bussinesses that were in trouble and brought them back out of financail trouble to be some of the top producing bussinesses. That's just part of his background, and he definitley has more experience to be a President than our current President Obama ever had. What experience in Obamas's background made him a good candidate for President, and what has he done for our Country that makes him so great other than put us further and further in debt with no results as far as creating more jobs. His health care program they are already finding flaws init but I never thought it was a good plan to start with. So again tell me what great things has he done as our President?
Nancy

Ozark, MO

#24 Oct 22, 2011
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
And you felt McCain and Sarah P would have been a better choice after 8 years of incompetency.Eight years of buffoonery by a president who said the Iraqi war was over in 2003,who will go down in history as the worst president ever and you would have voted for more of the same or worse ???... Ssmho
What can I say, we have change now, and in my opinion it's definitely not better, the economy is worse than it ever was! More people are out of work, people are afraid to spend money cause things aren't getting better. He keeps promising it will and asking for more job stimulus money, but that money isn't going for jobs here. I know for a fact jobs have gone overseas though with loans we made to companies there, so you tell me how great he is as a President loaning money for jobs overseas instead of making sure jobs are kept here.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 23, 2011
Nancy wrote:
ov<quoted text>If you really checked into Cain's background you would know he's run more than just a pizza bussiness, he's ran alot of bussinesses that were in trouble and brought them back out of financail trouble to be some of the top producing bussinesses. That's just part of his background, and he definitley has more experience to be a President than our current President Obama ever had. What experience in Obamas's background made him a good candidate for President, and what has he done for our Country that makes him so great other than put us further and further in debt with no results as far as creating more jobs. His health care program they are already finding flaws init but I never thought it was a good plan to start with. So again tell me what great things has he done as our President?
You read my post concerning Cain, so regarding his qualifications, you outlined what other qualities he possess to be president besides running businesses which a lot of Americans do of either sex or race.

I am not going to address your obviously flawed and bias statements concerning why this country is in debt because sensible and reasonable people know who and what the cause of our debt is and it's not Obama.

He's capable of doing and changing a lot of things if your party will stop being obstinate and obstuctionist. Of course, they won't and it will be a battle to the end. You and your opinions and party are the minority in this country and people are getting fed up with you people. I know you all are clueless and that's your problem.

Obama will win another term and that's all you need to know. Anything else coming from you is brainwashed dribble. Cain is a joke and we'll await your touting of your next loser candidate, lol.

Location hidden

#26 Oct 23, 2011
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
They vote according to their personal "biases." They ignore obvious failures and who caused them and they want to convince other people that we imagined all of this or that we're wrong, lol. Brainwashed, clueless, uninformed and easily manipulated. It's like trying to reach brainwashed cult followers, lol.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#27 Oct 23, 2011
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> What can I say, we have change now, and in my opinion it's definitely not better, the economy is worse than it ever was! More people are out of work, people are afraid to spend money cause things aren't getting better. He keeps promising it will and asking for more job stimulus money, but that money isn't going for jobs here. I know for a fact jobs have gone overseas though with loans we made to companies there, so you tell me how great he is as a President loaning money for jobs overseas instead of making sure jobs are kept here.
We have been losing jobs not in the last 3 years but in the last 10
years under GW Bush.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/business/ohio-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 225,369
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,384,495
News Miami-Dade 'Focus Of The Political Universe' In... 25 min Julie Ann 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 214,690
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 4 hr woodtick57 18
News From Ike to Obama, CIA has briefed presidential... 13 hr kelly 1
News Voters feel helpless about presidential election Mon SirPrize 1
More from around the web