Russia's Lavrov says "reset" with U.S...

Russia's Lavrov says "reset" with U.S. cannot last forever

There are 26 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Russia's Lavrov says "reset" with U.S. cannot last forever. In it, Reuters reports that:

Russia and the United States must do more to strengthen relations because the "reset" in ties cannot continue forever, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in an interview published on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Romney is right.
Pull My Finger

West Sayville, NY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Obama is a Pus sy (Riot).
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Oct 3, 2012
DURING The attack on the Libyan embassy, Obama was in the White House, being served hot beverages and food, while pondering if he should send help to aid these Americans.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/02...

Eventually, Obama decided he would ask Libyans to help turn back the assault on the AMerican embassy.

It was too little, too late.

THEN Obama sends his minions out to blame the attack on a movie trailer.

WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA is slow to make a decision...much like his days in the Senate-(he voted PRESENT instead of YEA or NAY...just couldn't make up his mind) the result of such FLAWED ACTION is the rape and murder of our Libyan ambassador Chris Stevens and the UNnecessary deaths of 3 other Americans.

FAILURE TO LEAD=OBAMA
FAILED FOREIGN POLICY=OBAMA

The blood of these 4 Americans are on Obama's hands. But, Obama could careless...it's the blood of 4 white guys, no loss for him.

NO in NOvember
NO to OWE-$16 trillion-Obama
NO to DEMOCRAT senators

And NO TO THE LIAR IN CHIEF in the White House

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Radio Shack provided a free battery with that 'Start Button.'

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Pull My Finger wrote:
Obama is a Pus sy (Riot).
He is a racist divider.....funny he hasn't been in a black community since being sworn in. The closest he has been to a lot of blacks are the props his has standing behind him for speeches or at the NBA games

Location hidden

#7 Oct 3, 2012
His supporters don't want to see an emperor stripped naked and standing in a cold wind.
Even if, he is willing to have them walk behind he as blame is placed upon
'Global Warming.'
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Oct 3, 2012
For those who can not afford health insurance they can go to emergency rooms for their treatment.
Mitt Romney your typical caring compassionate middle class American who cares about those less fortunate.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Mitt Romney I will create jobs like I did in China for children so I can profit from their labor.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Name three best personal accomplishments of your professional career.

Paris

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
For those who can not afford health insurance they can go to emergency rooms for their treatment.
Mitt Romney your typical caring compassionate middle class American who cares about those less fortunate.
Romney gave 4 million to charity.........Biden $364.......nuff said.

Paris

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
Mitt Romney I will create jobs like I did in China for children so I can profit from their labor.
On June 10, 1964, Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act.
Grand Old Partisan reported, via DANEgerus:

On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/on-th ...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney gave 4 million to charity.........Biden $364.......nuff said.
You still registering dead people to vote in Florida.

Paris

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
List the jobs and companies that Romney sent to China.........list them or stfu......

LAcreole

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 3, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney gave 4 million to charity.........Biden $364.......nuff said.
Because Romney had so much funds leftover after only paying 14% of his federal U.S. taxes. Of course Biden along with the rest of tax paying citizens can afford less than a million to give to charities. If I were cheating the tax system, I'd have an elevator in one of my 10 homes too.

LAcreole

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Smh...

Paris

#23 Oct 3, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Romney had so much funds leftover after only paying 14% of his federal U.S. taxes. Of course Biden along with the rest of tax paying citizens can afford less than a million to give to charities. If I were cheating the tax system, I'd have an elevator in one of my 10 homes too.
and that's important how except to you loons trolling for upgrades to your free phones.

Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya

By Michael Birnbaum, Wednesday, October 3, 2:19

PMThe Washington Post

BENGHAZI, Libya — More than three weeks after attacks in this city killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, sensitive documents remained only loosely secured in the remains of the U.S. mission here on Wednesday, offering visitors easy access to delicate details about American operations in Libya.

Documents detailing weapons collection efforts, emergency evacuation protocols, the full internal itinerary of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s trip and the personnel records of Libyans who were contracted to secure the mission were among the items scattered across the floors of the looted compound when a Washington Post reporter and a translator visited Wednesday.

DOCUMENTS: A sampling of the documents discovered by a Washington Post reporter on Oct. 3, 2012, in the remains of the U.S. mission in Benghazi.
Although the gates to the compound were locked several days after the attacks, looters and curiosity-seekers were free to roam in the initial chaotic aftermath, and many documents may already have disappeared.

No government-provided security forces are guarding the compound, and Libyan investigators have visited just once, according to a member of the family who owns the compound and who allowed the journalists to enter Wednesday.

Commander in Fraud........yeah babie. THE ONLY REASON OBAMA SPIKES THE FOOTBALL IS BECAUSE HE CAN'T THROW IT ANY FURTHER.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 3, 2012
How much did your last three vacations cost, and who paid the bill.
Obamath 2016

Carol Stream, IL

#25 Oct 3, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Radio Shack provided a free battery with that 'Start Button.'
does NPR made the Shack!!;-0000h, debt clock Nude Yok reset?;)
Obamath 2016

Carol Stream, IL

#26 Oct 3, 2012
RayOne wrote:
How much did your last three vacations cost, and who paid the bill.
it"s Dr. Bill_mr!;)

Location hidden

#27 Oct 4, 2012
Chris Dodd filibustered to kill a bill in the Senate that would have stopped the mortgage crisis and the world recession dead in it's tracks. Why did he do it? Why is ANYBODY a democrat?
Especially after the tragic fiasco in Benghazi. Not to mention, as Le Jimbo pointed out, that the democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act in 1964 to also try and kill it.
Why do blacks vote for democrats? Is Obamaphone worth selling your soul over?
Not to mention Benghazi. Or Nicolas Ivie and Brian Terry.
Are democrats just basically evil with no morals at all? No goodness or justice at all?
I'm starting to wonder. Should you even hire a democrat knowing their value base? They would just probably rob you and call it "Sharing the Wealth."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,548,821
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 23 min Trump forever 8,671
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min IND 274,777
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr huntcoyotes 241,631
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 3 hr fingers mcgurke 68
News Report: Obama ordered cyber 'implants' for Russ... 5 hr RustyS 10
News Democrats hope to send Trump, Republicans a mes... 9 hr Denizen_Kate 156
More from around the web