Mexico's Take Over Of California: Co...

Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

There are 27508 comments on the www.the-two-malcontents.com story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?. In it, www.the-two-malcontents.com reports that:

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governorís seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driverís licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.the-two-malcontents.com.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#30757 Jun 6, 2012
www.legalparasites.net for intelligent Americans, and links at post 30714
Beach Bum

Torrance, CA

#30758 Jun 6, 2012
"Mexico takeover...complete by 2014"

I guess what goes around, comes around!

Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Nevada are right around the corner.
Beach Bum

Torrance, CA

#30759 Jun 6, 2012
I mean, why are Anglo-Americans so fearful of Hispanics? I mean, like duh?

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#30760 Jun 8, 2012
Beach Bum wrote:
Maybe for the same reason any normal person fears syphilis.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30761 Jun 8, 2012
Beach Bum wrote:
They are not afraif, if thats what you mean. We don't want our Country invaded. They need to go back to Mexico where they belong.
Juan

Scottsdale, AZ

#30763 Jun 8, 2012
I don't know how many times I have to make myself clear. We don't want the southwest back. We come here for a better life. It's a small percent of us that are pushing this "reconquista" rubbish.
Beach Bum

Torrance, CA

#30764 Jun 8, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>They are not afraif, if thats what you mean. We don't want our Country invaded. They need to go back to Mexico where they belong.
I understand clearly...this is 2012...

So, if you back about to the early to mid-1800's when Texas was Mexico...how did the Mexicans, who lived in Texas and the American southwest, feel back then?

Don't give me any percentages, stats, or time frame of how long Mexico's soverienty from Spain as any form of justification...just answer the question, as if you were Mexican in Texas in those days..thank you!

Some Mexicans actually come here for a better life and have lived here for many generations!!!! They are the ones we give props to.

Location hidden

#30765 Jun 8, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>They are not afraif, if thats what you mean. We don't want our Country invaded. They need to go back to Mexico where they belong.
I agree. It's not like they're good people either. They smile at us, as if we don't know how much they hate us. They came here with that attitude, and it's only ruined relations between our countries for generations.
Not like it matters, after all, we're all supposed to be one North American country in Bush's New World Order.
We WILL accept that, no matter how much we hate it, once the 'Fed' has driven us into the ground, financially.

Location hidden

#30766 Jun 8, 2012
The Fed is the Rothschilds, not the government
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TG8AF7...

Location hidden

#30767 Jun 8, 2012
Juan wrote:
I don't know how many times I have to make myself clear. We don't want the southwest back. We come here for a better life. It's a small percent of us that are pushing this "reconquista" rubbish.
I
know from personal experience that Mexican children are taught that the Southwest belongs to Mexico.
They might be doing that to justify their invasion, but they're stupid people, planting the seeds of future hatred in their children.
This situation is not win-able -- they all have to go. Again, this is just another solution to another problem which I keep to myself until America's idiot masses get out there and protest to end the 'Fed'.
(next post)

Location hidden

#30768 Jun 8, 2012
www.legalparasites.net - links to the ĎFedí
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30769 Jun 9, 2012
Beach Bum wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand clearly...this is 2012...
So, if you back about to the early to mid-1800's when Texas was Mexico...how did the Mexicans, who lived in Texas and the American southwest, feel back then?
Don't give me any percentages, stats, or time frame of how long Mexico's soverienty from Spain as any form of justification...just answer the question, as if you were Mexican in Texas in those days..thank you!
Some Mexicans actually come here for a better life and have lived here for many generations!!!! They are the ones we give props to.
They have no right to come here. I do not care what people felt hundred's of years ago. This is now and that's a reason why Blacks are still complaining because of what happened years ago. We need to move on and do the best we can.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30770 Jun 9, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's not like they're good people either. They smile at us, as if we don't know how much they hate us. They came here with that attitude, and it's only ruined relations between our countries for generations.
Not like it matters, after all, we're all supposed to be one North American country in Bush's New World Order.
We WILL accept that, no matter how much we hate it, once the 'Fed' has driven us into the ground, financially.
My daughter went to Wa,DC yesterday and she said the people are soooo rude.She's used to the butt-kissing from mexicans here. Her husband says their thought of as second class citizens and they know it, so thats why their nice.They would never survive someplace else.
Beach Bum

Torrance, CA

#30771 Jun 9, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text> I do not care what people felt hundred's of years ago.
I totally agree. It's a lot more difficult, however, to feel this way when you're at the receiving end of the stick.

If your chronically depressed wife, aged 40, who is unable to snap out of it because was savagely raped with the convict violently sexually abused her and stole all her prized jewels when she was 16, I would tell her what you said say..."Oh, you got to move on...that happened so long ago!

Get a clue, Mr. White

Yeah, right!
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30772 Jun 9, 2012
Beach Bum wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. It's a lot more difficult, however, to feel this way when you're at the receiving end of the stick.
If your chronically depressed wife, aged 40, who is unable to snap out of it because was savagely raped with the convict violently sexually abused her and stole all her prized jewels when she was 16, I would tell her what you said say..."Oh, you got to move on...that happened so long ago!
Get a clue, Mr. White
Yeah, right!
No, I am Miss White. The law in this Country does not look out for women. But yes, its much worse in Mexico. If I continued to live in the past, then there never would be any hope of a future.

Location hidden

#30773 Jun 10, 2012
So, what have any of you DONE to fight the FED treason, or even educate yourselves, so you know what it's about?

You can sit and complain all day, but you're dead weight if you're not doing all you can to FIGHT.

This is a war on OUR SOIL, so how do expect your charmed life to save you?
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30774 Jun 10, 2012
So you have all the answers-you are person against, who protests, so what does that accomplish?

Location hidden

#30775 Jun 10, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>They have no right to come here. I do not care what people felt hundred's of years ago. This is now and that's a reason why Blacks are still complaining because of what happened years ago. We need to move on and do the best we can.
Yes, people need to stop using the past as an excuse, and WAKE UP and see how THEY SOLD THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY TODAY.
(next post)

Location hidden

#30776 Jun 10, 2012
Chase customers finance terrorism, corruption, treasonÖ
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TM5IPGB02VRDB6K...
HORACE GREELEY: "While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery.
post 65
SIR JOSIAH STAMP,(President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain): "Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits".
post 66

Location hidden

#30777 Jun 10, 2012
See the Light wrote:
So you have all the answers-you are person against, who protests, so what does that accomplish?
It means I'm not spending MY life being on political welfare, expecting others to fight for the country.
It means trying to wake up those who still don't know the 'Fed' is a private corporation, spending us into the ground so they can make us desperate enough to let them do whatever they want.
It means teaching people that everything they believe is wrong. Instead of slaughtering their own kids in Afghanistan, THEY, the parents, should have been fighting the war we have here on our own soil.
It means fighting Republican traitors with words, which infuriates them. They're so used to liberals just taking all their garbage, they can't take it when we stand up to them. They're so sick and twisted they think it's ok to murder liberals, but liberals can't tell them the truth, and tell them what they really are.
I'll never know what influence I've had, but I'm not a simple-minded Republican who has to have instant rewards. I'm doing what's right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,276,868
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min IND 193,920
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Joe Balls 196,936
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 34,475
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 2 hr Swedenforever 460
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 83
News Tea Party climate change deniers funded by BP a... (Oct '10) 23 hr IBdaMann 22
More from around the web