Mexico's Take Over Of California: Co...

Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

There are 27493 comments on the www.the-two-malcontents.com story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?. In it, www.the-two-malcontents.com reports that:

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governor’s seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driver’s licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.the-two-malcontents.com.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#30773 Jun 10, 2012
So, what have any of you DONE to fight the FED treason, or even educate yourselves, so you know what it's about?

You can sit and complain all day, but you're dead weight if you're not doing all you can to FIGHT.

This is a war on OUR SOIL, so how do expect your charmed life to save you?
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30774 Jun 10, 2012
So you have all the answers-you are person against, who protests, so what does that accomplish?

Location hidden

#30775 Jun 10, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>They have no right to come here. I do not care what people felt hundred's of years ago. This is now and that's a reason why Blacks are still complaining because of what happened years ago. We need to move on and do the best we can.
Yes, people need to stop using the past as an excuse, and WAKE UP and see how THEY SOLD THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY TODAY.
(next post)

Location hidden

#30776 Jun 10, 2012
Chase customers finance terrorism, corruption, treason…
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TM5IPGB02VRDB6K...
HORACE GREELEY: "While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery.
post 65
SIR JOSIAH STAMP,(President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain): "Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits".
post 66

Location hidden

#30777 Jun 10, 2012
See the Light wrote:
So you have all the answers-you are person against, who protests, so what does that accomplish?
It means I'm not spending MY life being on political welfare, expecting others to fight for the country.
It means trying to wake up those who still don't know the 'Fed' is a private corporation, spending us into the ground so they can make us desperate enough to let them do whatever they want.
It means teaching people that everything they believe is wrong. Instead of slaughtering their own kids in Afghanistan, THEY, the parents, should have been fighting the war we have here on our own soil.
It means fighting Republican traitors with words, which infuriates them. They're so used to liberals just taking all their garbage, they can't take it when we stand up to them. They're so sick and twisted they think it's ok to murder liberals, but liberals can't tell them the truth, and tell them what they really are.
I'll never know what influence I've had, but I'm not a simple-minded Republican who has to have instant rewards. I'm doing what's right.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30778 Jun 11, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
It means I'm not spending MY life being on political welfare, expecting others to fight for the country.
It means trying to wake up those who still don't know the 'Fed' is a private corporation, spending us into the ground so they can make us desperate enough to let them do whatever they want.
It means teaching people that everything they believe is wrong. Instead of slaughtering their own kids in Afghanistan, THEY, the parents, should have been fighting the war we have here on our own soil.
It means fighting Republican traitors with words, which infuriates them. They're so used to liberals just taking all their garbage, they can't take it when we stand up to them. They're so sick and twisted they think it's ok to murder liberals, but liberals can't tell them the truth, and tell them what they really are.
I'll never know what influence I've had, but I'm not a simple-minded Republican who has to have instant rewards. I'm doing what's right.
Ok Mr. Right. What are you doing to change things? Are you in political office?

Location hidden

#30779 Jun 11, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Mr. Right. What are you doing to change things? Are you in political office?
Hello? Haven't I been posting for years, even though Republican morons ignore everything, or skip over all posts and links that involve thinking? That's a lot for me to do when I have so many other things I should be doing, but I have hope that intelligent people will understand that we're in mortal peril, or at least that we can't let Republican political parasites keep cutting education and food stamps. If we can't keep people alive and teach them to recognize Republican treason, we have no hope.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#30780 Jun 11, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello? Haven't I been posting for years, even though Republican morons ignore everything, or skip over all posts and links that involve thinking? That's a lot for me to do when I have so many other things I should be doing, but I have hope that intelligent people will understand that we're in mortal peril, or at least that we can't let Republican political parasites keep cutting education and food stamps. If we can't keep people alive and teach them to recognize Republican treason, we have no hope.
I don't know if you have been posting for years or not, and I don't care. I get info on my own and when something doesn't look right, I check it out. We spend more on education than ever, and the kids keep getting dumber. Can you believe 13 and 14 yr olds can't even tell time? They are so used to looking at a digital clock. I see teachers going above and beyond their duty to try and make these mexican kids learn something. It is because they do not want to learn. They are just a waste of taxpayers money. The parents should be fined, when the kid decides to skip class. Too many people take advantage of foodstamps. If you don't know that then.......They need stricter guidelines in receiving them. Anyone can get them.

Location hidden

#30781 Jun 11, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you have been posting for years or not, and I don't care. I get info on my own and when something doesn't look right, I check it out. We spend more on education than ever, and the kids keep getting dumber. Can you believe 13 and 14 yr olds can't even tell time? They are so used to looking at a digital clock. I see teachers going above and beyond their duty to try and make these mexican kids learn something. It is because they do not want to learn. They are just a waste of taxpayers money. The parents should be fined, when the kid decides to skip class. Too many people take advantage of foodstamps. If you don't know that then.......They need stricter guidelines in receiving them. Anyone can get them.
I don’t know anything about Mexican kids in school. I was talking about how Republicans keep trying to cut education, food stamps, and anything that helps humanity, because money is the god they worship.
Kids are getting dumber all over the country, therefore we have to blame people on the federal level. I looked for a logical explanation, and came up with the fact that Republicans and the 1% couldn’t get away with 30+ years of constant attacks against us if the population was intelligent. They NEED stupid people to successfully advance the Bush New World Order, which will give our owners (the Rothschilds’-Chase Bank ‘Federal Reserve’) total control over us.
I believe they’ve been testing us, and the fact that Californians can’t even get it together, to fight an invasion of crime, shows the ‘Fed’ that their plan will win.
(next post)

Location hidden

#30782 Jun 11, 2012

Location hidden

#30783 Jun 11, 2012
People:
Food stamps aren't the problem. The Mexican invasion isn't even the biggest problem, plus you lost that one long ago. So LEARN from it.

Treason is the one that will kill us all, and it's YOUR fault if you're not spreading the word, as much as you can, in every way possible.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30784 Jun 11, 2012
SEE THE LIGHT-MEXICANS ARE A CONQUORED PEOPLES DUE TO THEIR OWN GREED AND NEED FOR EXPANSION JUST AS THEY DID WITH THE LANDS THEY HAD PRE AMERICA-BANKRUPT SLAVE STATE AND THEN RAN TO "TAKE" MEXICO AND NOW LOOK THE SAME THING-THIS IS A DISASTER AND NOT TO MENTION GIVING THEM EXCLUSIVE CITIZESNIHP BASED SOLEY ON RACE? ITS NO WONDER HALF THE SOUTHWEST THE UNBRAINWASHED ARE RUNNING TO HIDE OUT IN OTHER STATES-EVEN THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT EM UNLESS YOUR ON THEIR "WELFARE WARRIOR" BRAINWASHED SIDE AS -AS THE LIBS DONT' ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE WITH THEIR "CONVICTIONS IDEALS AND BELIEFS? LONG AS THEY CAN OUTRUN THE BILL AND THEIR DELUSIONS THEY WILL ALWAYS HIDE OUT AND LIVE OFF THE BACKS OF FREE STATES AND SELF SABOTAGE THEMSELVES-LIKE A WANTON HORNY GIRL WITH DILDO AND A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF BATTERIES-WON'T STOP SCREWING THEMSELVES

Location hidden

#30785 Jun 11, 2012
CODENPENDENT ENABLERS FINANCING JUNKIES AND EVERYONE ELSE FOOTING THE BILL PICKING UP AFTER THEM AND DOING ALL THE WORK

Location hidden

#30786 Jun 11, 2012
MEXICO IS "WELFARE WARRIOR" STATE AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS! TRADING PROVEN FAILURE IN FOR SUCCESS IN THE NAME OF "PROGRESS IS ???

Location hidden

#30787 Jun 20, 2012
We took a Greyhound Bus to So. Cal. once, and had to hurry to catch another bus. The Mexican driver made everybody wait until after EVERY Mexican passenger got their luggage first, even if it was in the back.
I have so many other examples proving that Mexicans are racist.
The DON'T want to be part OF the U.S.-- they want it BACK!

Location hidden

#30788 Jun 20, 2012
Somebody who lives in So. Cal. told me the Mexicans he sees would rather work 5 days to steal something than work 3 days to buy it.

Location hidden

#30789 Jun 21, 2012
PROTESTOR-AH STILL GOING I SEE -WELL DUH-WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING? ITS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT AND MEXICO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE-BUT THEY ARE A CONQUORED PEOPLE DUE TO THEIR OWN SELF INDUCED SABOTAGE AND NEED FOR GREED AND EXPANSION JUST AS IT WAS IN THEIR PRE AMERICA LANDS THAT WAS A BANKRUPT SLAVE STATE THEY COULDN'T HOLD ON TO SO THEY RAN TO "TAKE" MEXICO AND OOPS HAPPENS AGAIN NOW THEY NEED MORE LANDS TO SCREW UP -GOOD TO SEE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN DOWN THERE AND SEE THE MEXI "WELFARE WARRIORS" RAISING THEIR FLAGS ABOVE THE AMERICAN WHILE AMERICANS THINK THIS IS SOME'HUMANTARIAN EFFORT" TO SAVE THOSE POOR HELPLESS PUPPYS AND GIVE THEM A HOME-SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL ALL DAY LONG-THUSLY WHY THEY ARE KICKING THE TOOLBAG GRINGOS OUT AFTER THEY PAID MEXICANS TO ROB THEIR STATE WITH ALL THE BENEFITS

Location hidden

#30790 Jun 21, 2012
PROTESTOR-TREASON INDEED THANKS TO CALIFORNIANS AND THEIR ENTITLED "MARTYRDUMB" HAPPILY SPENDING OTHERS MONEY TO FINANCE MEXICOS PAID EXTORTION THE FLEEING BRAINWASHED MASSES OF CALIFORNIA ARE BEING KICKED OUT BY THE MEXICANS AFTER ALL THIS IS THE REAL WORLD NOT SOME IDEOLOGICAL BLISSNINNY COKE COMMMERCIAL WHERE WE CAN ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING KUMBAYA AS ONE BIG HAPPY MASS
LIKE I SAY SH** IN ONE HAND AND WISH IN THE OTHER AND SEE WHICH ONE COMES FIRST!
BAD ENOUGH WE HAVE TO LOSE OUR FREE STATE TO THE FLEEING BRAINWASHED TARDS R US KIDS DRUNKEN DELUSIONS OF DENIAL TAKING A SMUG DUMP OF THEIR "PROGRESSIVE POLICE STATE" ON US COMPLETE WITH A FEAR INFESTED,TRASH RIDDEN,CRIME INFESTED 1984/THIRD WORLD DISASTER AND THINKING THATS REAL FREEDUMB?-NO WONDER THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING THE TOOLBAGS OUT

Location hidden

#30791 Jun 21, 2012
PROTESTOR-DID YOU GO TO THE RALLY IN OAKLAND OF THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT? WHO SUPPORT HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SLAVERY PROBABLY CAME FROM THE FACT THAT THEY INVITED THAT WHOLE MESS FROM MEXICO HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE -TALK ABOUT BRAINWASHED-ITS NO WONDER CALIFORNIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BREEDING GROUND FOR CULTS AND SERIAL KILLERS AH THE CHILDREN OF GOD CULT -CHARLIE MANSON,RICHARD RAMIREZ MENENDEZ BROTHERS

Location hidden

#30792 Jun 21, 2012
who="Protester"]Some body who lives in So. Cal. told me the Mexicans he sees would rather work 5 days to steal something than work 3 days to buy it.
-AND HOW DO YOU THINK MEXICANS GET WHAT THEY HAVE? PROBLEM IS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT WHEN THEY DO GET IT-BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN GREED AND NEED FOR EXPANSION THATS WHY THEY ARE A CONQUORED PEOPLE AND ITS THEIR OWN DOING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,346,805
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 213,853
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dale 207,523
News Ted Cruz says White House shields Hillary Clint... 24 min Mullahing It Over 19
News Obama lays out 2017 spending priorities in fina... 2 hr goonsquad 2
News Donald Trump and Ted Cruz participate in the Re... 11 hr Eleanor 10
News Trump: 'I'm going all the way' Mon Jared Axelrod Dem... 287
More from around the web