Mexico, Canada partner on guest worke...

Mexico, Canada partner on guest worker program

There are 22 comments on the HeraldNet story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Mexico, Canada partner on guest worker program. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

OJOCALIENTE, Mexico -- When Oscar Reyes heads north for seasonal work every spring, he no longer pays a smuggler to sneak him through the desert past the U.S. Border Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 12, 2013
hope the people of canada wake up and look at what happened here do to making the huge mistake of dealing with mexico. one of the biggest mistakes in our history was ever dealing with mexico.

the workers in canada will soon start seeing their nice areas turn to slums,then the jobs they once held will be said there is no canadian citizen will to work,just as its said here.

this is more proof of the nAu
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#23 Jan 12, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Eating properly IS important, but I think we owe it to our kids to teach them more than to worry about their diet. If they don't know how to earn an honest living, they can't afford to buy the foods that are better for them, because as you must know, a healthy eating style costs more.
Very true. You do know what you are talking about. It costs a lot. Especially if you eat 8 times a day as I did. All healthy and small portions, but good for you and a lot of money to do it right. Probably a little too much to expect of any kid, LOL. Good to lead by example also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,641,717
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 13 min anonz 127
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 1 hr Memo from Turner 226
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr heiscommunist 243,000
News George Will: All eyes turn to Illinois for an i... 22 hr Rick Perry s Closet 1
News O'Reilly: GOP hopefuls running on empty (May '11) Nov 17 Swedenforever 4
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... Nov 17 Paul 124
More from around the web