Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
1,521 - 1,540 of 9,365 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
To get people off food-stamps, America needs more jobs.
Exactly! I wouldnt say obama has created alot of jobs though. Not a political party problem but a leadership problem. Carter killed jobs, Reagan Created them. Same with bush and clinton.. Clinton was great! Obama is no Clinton and we all know it

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
Just like the first four years, chicken little...The sky didn't fall.
How 'bout that?
Sky never fell under Bush either, don't know what you are trying to say here except to insult people not voting for Obama. How 'bout that?

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

cant we just get along wrote:
Gotta start mending the division
Yes you are right, we are a 50/50 country and the politicians are playing that every election cycle. I don't hate those who vote differently than I do, We are still both americans, I hate the politicians who vote themslves raises, who have a different and vastly better retirement and health plan than the americans who voted them into power. Sometimes I wonder if that's not thier plan.. divide and conquer.. just like the trial lawyers in court, the only real winners are the politicians.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bet Me wrote:
This is America, we don't need any goat farmers talking out their azz.
Not when you hold the patent to talking out of your azz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sky never fell under Bush either,
There was the two recessions and the two wars that have cost America almost seven thousand lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

mikejw6844 wrote:
Carter killed jobs, Reagan Created them.
Actually- in real fact- Reagan had the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT since the Great Depression.

Over here on planet earth.

One would think that you would have used up all the lies you had before the election.

I guess not.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually- in real fact- Reagan had the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT since the Great Depression.
One would think that you would have used up all the lies you had before the election.
I guess not.
Troll, they let you out of your homeless shelter. Are you medicated again grandpa? Hope so. We wouldn't want you hurting yourself... not! ha ha ha ha! ha ha ha ha!!
Bad case of Romnesia

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The cry of repubes is louder than the gloating of Dems.

Seneca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess not.
LOL yeah he inherited it. You are the liar scumbag (as long as we are name calling like grade schoolers) grow up! your guy won, but not by much. I can accept that, I can't accept your hate
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yeah he inherited it. You are the liar scumbag (as long as we are name calling like grade schoolers) grow up! your guy won, but not by much. I can accept that, I can't accept your hate
Actually you should know the truth about him. He doesn't work, doesn't vote and doesn't drive. I learned this about him on another site. He is nothing but a joke and everyone refers to him as "Barefool."
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually- in real fact- Reagan had the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT since the Great Depression.

I guess not.
Hypocrite

You liberals blame and say Obama inherited this economy and unemployment numbers. In the same way Reagan inherited high unemployment. So it's Reagan's fault but not Obama's???? That's a double standard and just plain stupid. You can't play it one way for your guy and the other way for Reagan. Either way Reagan created jobs and decreased unemployment making him a success. So far Obama is a failure!!!!!
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>There was the two recessions and the two wars that have cost America almost seven thousand lives.
Yes and more soldiers died in Afghanistan under 4 years of Obama than in Bush's 8 years.

“I've never lost a bet.”

Since: Oct 12

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when you hold the patent to talking out of your azz.
You're the biggest idiot of them all. No talking points, nothing interesting... you and Yeah must be the same old man. LMAO! I notice you never come out alone as you're too afraid you'll be clobbered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

cant we just get along wrote:
Gotta start mending the division
That has to start at the top. Ain't gonna happen with the current azzclown in the White House. He thrives on division.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez, your claiming to be his dad? doesn't that make you one of the first cousins sport? retard
My God.

Are all you sheep fkn bobbleheads?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Yeah the Retarded Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why we done see the death count every day on the news like we did when bush was prez...
Because the media would have to report that more Americans have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush. That's a no no.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>Sky never fell under Bush either, don't know what you are trying to say here except to insult people not voting for Obama. How 'bout that?
Are you kidding???

Supply side economics put us in this recession...

Don't change the subject...The Republican Party is clueless on the real America...Foreign policy??? John McCain??? Holy shit...

Horrible combination.

Stop crying...If you want someone to coddle you and wipe your ass then call your mother...I'm not her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My God.
What about your God?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>Yes and more soldiers died in Afghanistan under 4 years of Obama than in Bush's 8 years.[/QUOTE]

My God.

No they didn't...

Too much Faux news.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding???
Supply side economics put us in this recession...
Don't change the subject...The Republican Party is clueless on the real America...Foreign policy??? John McCain??? Holy shit...
Horrible combination.
Stop crying...If you want someone to coddle you and wipe your ass then call your mother...I'm not her.
Oooooh poor Fat Albert. Always thinking about someone's ass. Maybe you like other men too? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••