Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Palin 2016

Butler, PA

#1640 Nov 19, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
well......let's see if you can keep up with this....the poster claims we can attribute all of obama's spending to bush.....if we are to take that as fact then it's only fair to say that bush's deficit and spending had to do with clinton's administration....and what clinton left at the end of his term was due to g.h.w. bush's administration....are you catching on now or is that stuff you claim i'm smoking getting in your eyes?
I did not say we can attribute all Obamas spending to Bush.. did I ?
GOP tea baggin each other

Butler, PA

#1641 Nov 19, 2012
Bush = Sarah Palin with a penis.
Dumber than a box of rocks.

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#1642 Nov 19, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
They're hilarious, I agree! Especially the ones that write the long posts that are dull and worthless. Like anyone wants to read them.
Short attention span huh?? LOL...
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#1643 Nov 19, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Short attention span huh?? LOL...
Unless a post has some substance or some degree of wit, I consider it worthless... like yours.

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Auckland, New Zealand

#1644 Nov 19, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless a post has some substance or some degree of wit, I consider it worthless... like yours.
Well you took the time to reply. Usually when someone posts a 'worthless' comment to me I simply ignore it. But hey, each to their own right??

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Auckland, New Zealand

#1645 Nov 19, 2012
I find it quite interesting that there is a perception among many that Republicans are pro-employment and anti-food stamp whereas the Democrats are the opposite.

Yet Republicans have a poor record of job creation. But this isn't surprising since capitalists aren't interested in creating jobs. In order to increase profits they would have to (at some point) eliminate jobs, send them overseas or slash wages. And when there are more people without a job, the more people who will be on government handouts.

Is it any co-incidence that the top 7 states for food stamps ALL voted Republican in the 2008 election??

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Auckland, New Zealand

#1646 Nov 19, 2012
I'm expecting the predictable accusations of being a communist any minute now.
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#1647 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Well you took the time to reply. Usually when someone posts a 'worthless' comment to me I simply ignore it. But hey, each to their own right??
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? I can understand why you might want to ignore the record of the current president when it comes to the economy.

Butler, PA

#1648 Nov 19, 2012
alot of trailer park republicans in Pa.. didn't help Romney much... lol

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Auckland, New Zealand

#1649 Nov 19, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? I can understand why you might want to ignore the record of the current president when it comes to the economy.
Well I heard that in one exit poll, most Americans did say that the economy right now is a mess. But the funny thing is that most of them agreed that Obama is not to blame - Bush is to blame. As for the current President's record I see a slow recovery, but a recovery nevertheless. I don't know why anyone would of expected a miracle in four years. But most Americans already knew this, which is why Obama got another 4 years.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1650 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah the Retarded Troll wrote:
<quoted text>you do understand "african" is NOT a race

so what part of africa are you from ?

African Americans[3](also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans, and formerly as American Negroes) are citizens or residents of the United States who have total or significant partial ancestry from any of the native populations of Sub-Saharan Africa.[4] The term is not usually used for black residents of other countries in the Americas.

charlize theron is an african american
she is from africa and is now an American
Holy shit snacks...

First cousins shouldn't marry and reproduce, sport...

That extra chromosome has rendered you a fkn imbecile, son...

Butler, PA

#1651 Nov 19, 2012
pot calling the kettle black. Just as many welfare repube turds. Just what has the repubes done to restructure welfare ? lol.. i have repube neighbors.. with their romney signs.. lazy *******. can't even take care of their homes.. in debt up to the arse. I still here them crying at night.. puzzies

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#1652 Nov 19, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never once posted a link to either of those sites.
As matter of fact,have only ever seen a single Huffington post article .
I have seen Mrs. Huffington on T.V and can't stand her voice long enough to hear what she has to say.
So yea,sorry guy,looks like you are in the habit of being wrong.
never said you did, just throwing out a couple of names, like the liberals always toss up fox news and limbaugh. Look, for the sake of the country I truly hope I am wrong. But time will tell, four more years and we'll see.

Seneca

#1653 Nov 19, 2012
I find it quite interesting that there is a perception among many that Republicans are pro-employment and anti-food stamp whereas the Democrats are the opposite.
Yet Republicans have a poor record of job creation. But this isn't surprising since capitalists aren't interested in creating jobs. In order to increase profits they would have to (at some point) eliminate jobs, send them overseas or slash wages. And when there are more people without a job, the more people who will be on government handouts.
Is it any co-incidence that the top 7 states for food stamps ALL voted Republican in the 2008 election??
Maybe they blame obama for thier predicament after his being in office four years. Maybe the folks who vote republican while on food stamps hope to get off of them

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1654 Nov 19, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>never said you did, just throwing out a couple of names, like the liberals always toss up fox news and limbaugh. Look, for the sake of the country I truly hope I am wrong. But time will tell, four more years and we'll see.
You're wrong.

Just like the first four years, chicken little...The sky didn't fall.

How 'bout that?

Seneca

#1655 Nov 19, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit snacks...
First cousins shouldn't marry and reproduce, sport...
That extra chromosome has rendered you a fkn imbecile, son...
Jeez, your claiming to be his dad? doesn't that make you one of the first cousins sport? retard
cant we just get along

Butler, PA

#1656 Nov 19, 2012
Gotta start mending the division
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#1657 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Well I heard that in one exit poll, most Americans did say that the economy right now is a mess. But the funny thing is that most of them agreed that Obama is not to blame - Bush is to blame. As for the current President's record I see a slow recovery, but a recovery nevertheless. I don't know why anyone would of expected a miracle in four years. But most Americans already knew this, which is why Obama got another 4 years.
If you look carefully back to the Bush years, it wasn't until the democratic congress took over that things started to go south. You're so clueless, I bet you're an embarrassment to your relatives.

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeA cE

Auckland, New Zealand

#1658 Nov 19, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they blame obama for thier predicament after his being in office four years. Maybe the folks who vote republican while on food stamps hope to get off of them
To get people off food-stamps, America needs more jobs.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1659 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
To get people off food-stamps, America needs more jobs.
Why don't you go back to New Zealand, idiot? This is America, we don't need any goat farmers talking out their azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 234,647
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,483,865
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,836
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 4 hr Aponi 37
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 4 hr Kaarlo 231
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 hr berklee 3,911
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr RED 35,852
More from around the web