Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#1454 Nov 17, 2012
Damn that is good, I actually laughed! I don't care much for hater aid, though Darth hater is a good name... I hate seeing talking points on both sides dividing the country down racial lines. Tell me you didnt vote for obama because he is not white! BTW it's damn not damm, Sincerley
Damn Hater, from the damn midwest USA
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#1455 Nov 17, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
You took 8 yrs of bush, guess we can take 8 yrs of obama, it will swing back to us. Difference is, nobody voted for Bush based on race. WOW did I just infer Obama got the vote based on Race instead of policy and leadership? Well yes
Swing back to whom? dottie jindal's party of stupid?

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#1456 Nov 17, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Swing back to whom? dottie jindal's party of stupid?
hahahahahahahahaha
Bobby Jindal would be a good choice, He's a governor that has shown initiative and leadership. If he had a "D" after his name you'd be lining him up for 2016 yourself. You hated the gop having the white house for 8 yrs so you think this is payback. Obama has very little leadership ability which is why he never made governor. Bush was a governor, same as Clinton, and Reagon. White people voted to put Obama in office too. Without our votes he wouldnt have made it. This time people are worried about the economy after four years of his leadership! so he got less of the white vote, but still 93% of the black vote.. Seriously??? Having a non white president is that important??

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1457 Nov 17, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>Duh, voted yourselves into chinese servitude, not to mention your kids. Is there something evil about wanting your fellow man to take care of himself? The federal govt is for national defense, disaster relief, and aid to the elderly! Anything else is unnecessary.
Romney in Toledo Ohio to workers:

"Hey, you know the Italians that own Jerp, yeah, they are going to move Jeep to China!!"

A Mittens desperate lie, among countless others, to win votes...

That's my problem with him.

If anyone knows about selling out to China to make a buck, it's good old Willard.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#1458 Nov 17, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in Toledo Ohio to workers:
"Hey, you know the Italians that own Jerp, yeah, they are going to move Jeep to China!!"
A Mittens desperate lie, among countless others, to win votes...
That's my problem with him.
If anyone knows about selling out to China to make a buck, it's good old Willard.
Didn't Obama give our hard earned stimulus money to China? Wasn't Joe Bitme supposed to have kept track of every dollar of the Stimulus money? Isn't hundreds of billions of dollars of that stimulus money missing and unaccounted for? Haven't 100's of cheats and liars been arrested, indicted, or are facing criminal charges of stealing stimulus money? Aren't companies packing up and leaving the US everyday and going overseas? Didn't Obama promise to stop this?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1459 Nov 17, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Obama give our hard earned stimulus money to China? Wasn't Joe Bitme supposed to have kept track of every dollar of the Stimulus money? Isn't hundreds of billions of dollars of that stimulus money missing and unaccounted for? Haven't 100's of cheats and liars been arrested, indicted, or are facing criminal charges of stealing stimulus money? Aren't companies packing up and leaving the US everyday and going overseas? Didn't Obama promise to stop this?
Uummmm, You do know old Willard and Paul both stuffed their pockets with that "evil stimulus money", right?

The rest of your soapbox bile is right wing dung.

Have a nice day.
acknowledge that

Rochester, MN

#1460 Nov 17, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in Toledo Ohio to workers:
"Hey, you know the Italians that own Jerp, yeah, they are going to move Jeep to China!!"
A Mittens desperate lie, among countless others, to win votes...
That's my problem with him.
If anyone knows about selling out to China to make a buck, it's good old Willard.
well it was Obama that sent Billions oversea's

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1461 Nov 17, 2012
acknowledge that wrote:
<quoted text>
These Obama freaks have no idea what they have done to themselves.
Indeed, I truly hope that they all lose their jobs and homes and all that they have.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1462 Nov 17, 2012
acknowledge that wrote:
<quoted text>
well it was Obama that sent Billions oversea's
Sending Jobs Overseas? The Truth About the Obama/Romney Controversy
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/07/16/sending-...

Obama sent 29 billion overseas and outsourced thousands of jobs

Our Offshoring President

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1464 Nov 17, 2012
White Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
We are lucky to have such a great President!
Obama Yes We Can Obama Yes We Can!!
Obamacare Costing Jobs
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1465 Nov 18, 2012
acknowledge that wrote:
<quoted text>well it was Obama that sent Billions oversea's
Bush and Willard sent most businesses overseas with tax cuts and superpac idealistic gains.

Your bullshit is moot.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1466 Nov 18, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sending Jobs Overseas? The Truth About the Obama/Romney Controversy
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/07/16/sending-...

Obama sent 29 billion overseas and outsourced thousands of jobs

Our Offshoring President

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
Quoting Faux news just makes my point.

Thanks.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1467 Nov 18, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare Costing Jobs
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/...
Fear mongering by you fkn neo con bobbleheads are costing jobs.

Take a seat bobblehead.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1468 Nov 18, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you have huffington post, and moveon.org , as if they are channeling Godalmighty lol
Have never once posted a link to either of those sites.

As matter of fact,have only ever seen a single Huffington post article .

I have seen Mrs. Huffington on T.V and can't stand her voice long enough to hear what she has to say.

So yea,sorry guy,looks like you are in the habit of being wrong.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1469 Nov 18, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, I truly hope that they all lose their jobs and homes and all that they have.
Yes you probably do,because you are a separatist prick.

It's a good thing mental midgets like yourself area a minority.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1470 Nov 18, 2012
acknowledge that wrote:
<quoted text>
well it was Obama that sent Billions oversea's
You are sort of correct,it's a start.

We have been shipping billions overseas every since the wars started.

Who was it that declared those wars...refresh my memory if you would.

Since: Oct 08

Tucker, GA

#1471 Nov 18, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
According to the Census Bureau 49% now live in homes where at least one person gets a federal benefit workers comp, unemployment, subsidized housing, and the like. Thatís up from 44% the year before Obama took office, and way up from 1983, when fewer than a third were government beneficiaries.
and guess how they will vote, for the rest of their lives, forever....yes, the party that came thru with their promise to send them free shit....once the non taxpayers outvoted the taxpayers, the final chapter begins.
Fact

De Soto, KS

#1472 Nov 18, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sort of correct,it's a start.
We have been shipping billions overseas every since the wars started.
Who was it that declared those wars...refresh my memory if you would.
Better question, who STARTED the war? I thank God daily Obama wasn't in office on the first 9/11.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1473 Nov 18, 2012
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.-- Ayn Rand

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1474 Nov 18, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sort of correct,it's a start.
We have been shipping billions overseas every since the wars started.
Who was it that declared those wars...refresh my memory if you would.
Obama stated the war in Afghanistan was the "right" war. He has pledged American lives and countless billions of tax payer dollars to aid and rebuild Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Killing bin Laden did NOT cripple Al Qaeda like this administration claims.

Obama's meddling in Middle Eastern, Asian, and North African politics has STRENGTHENED the grip of radical Islam in all of these areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 1,508,085
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 18 min Drumpf steam engine 239
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dr Guru 239,284
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Clarence 1,245
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Calvin_Coolish 261,663
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr jonjedi 7,357
News Top Saudi prince to meet Trump in White House v... 4 hr Dept of edumacation 103
More from around the web