Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
8,301 - 8,320 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep bringing in the Hispanics? Blacks can't stand on there own? Got to have someone to prop you up?
Yo' monkey piss, why do you hate Hispanics? After all, they were a big part of why the Black president easily beat the hell out of your p.o.s. Romney in the last election. Upon your knowing that, I am sure you monkey azz is simmering with hatred for Hispanics too. It does not matter what your monkey azz says, it does not dismiss the fact that you are a too stupid klanigguh racist that are an embarrassment to whatever race your monkey azz belongs to. Now go prop up that leaning fence at your secton 8 trailer park ghetto.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone has to suck it up at work, weather it be to their boss or a customer. If you say different well that makes you not only an idiot but a liar too.
Yo; piss-fer-brains, what is it with you stupid klanijgs? What the hell does the weather, in the context that your dumb monkey azz just used it, have to do with having a job? Also, I did not say suck it up you dumb b@sTURD. I said you SUCK UP. Oh I get it! You really do mean suck it up. Of course, you suck IT up after the boss is done getting SUCKED UP by the like of you and that other klanjig poster who calls itself "there ya' COME again". OOPS! I meant to say "there you GO again". Is it true that when you are busy sucking up to your boss, the customers are always second?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Live1 wrote:
Wait a minute I'm acting like this fool even knows what its like to work for a living. Get a job you f*cking bum.
Yo/ monkey piss, no problem. As long as there are fools like your monkey azz supporting me, why should I work? It is like reverse slavery. Now anytime you have a problem working for me in this country, there is a always banana boat full of gas destined for South Africa that is available 24/7 for klanjigs like you that no longer want to live in this great country.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klanjig, either you are stupid as hell or dumb as hell, but I say you are both, LOFL! You call anyone a Black man coward when all one has to do is come to you face to face and you monkey azz would need mapquest ot purposely get lost. Your klancestors of the South were cowards to the North in the Great Civil War, that is why the cowards of the South easily lost. Today, their cowardly DNA is in your monkey azz today.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you are such a fool if you think any man can stand on either side and shoot at each other is a coward or that the north easily beat the south or all men that fought for the south owned slaves!!!

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' klanjig, either you are stupid as hell or dumb as hell, but I say you are both, LOFL! You call anyone a Black man coward when all one has to do is come to you face to face and you monkey azz would need mapquest ot purposely get lost. Your klancestors of the South were cowards to the North in the Great Civil War, that is why the cowards of the South easily lost. Today, their cowardly DNA is in your monkey azz today.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
by the way blacks aren't that scary but they do try to steal what they can and the are ugly as a ape. Look at the first lady now that would scare the hell out of me!!!!

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, why do you hate Hispanics? After all, they were a big part of why the Black president easily beat the hell out of your p.o.s. Romney in the last election. Upon your knowing that, I am sure you monkey azz is simmering with hatred for Hispanics too. It does not matter what your monkey azz says, it does not dismiss the fact that you are a too stupid klanigguh racist that are an embarrassment to whatever race your monkey azz belongs to. Now go prop up that leaning fence at your secton 8 trailer park ghetto.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get section 8 I'm white and that's a black thing and I only hate blacks because they are a parasite on the country!!! Look what monkey man is doing to this country, you want something destroyed put a black in charge!!!! Burn baby burn

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>Yo/ monkey piss, no problem. As long as there are fools like your monkey azz supporting me, why should I work? It is like reverse slavery. Now anytime you have a problem working for me in this country, there is a always banana boat full of gas destined for South Africa that is available 24/7 for klanjigs like you that no longer want to live in this great country.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
the great country that the whites built and the great country the blacks like you are determined to destroy. It's the only thing blacks know!!!!
Live1

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

That last comment was for The POS John Roberts on his reverse slavery theory. Thats why I live In a great big house with a great big yard that my daughter can play in without fear of some monkey{like you or one of you kids) taking her things that I can afford to buy for her and you live in the ghetto and cant let your kids out to play. Here doggie doggie come and get the scraps I left for you. You can lick the plate if your a good boy.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>Yo; piss-fer-brains, what is it with you stupid klanijgs? What the hell does the weather, in the context that your dumb monkey azz just used it, have to do with having a job? Also, I did not say suck it up you dumb b@sTURD. I said you SUCK UP. Oh I get it! You really do mean suck it up. Of course, you suck IT up after the boss is done getting SUCKED UP by the like of you and that other klanjig poster who calls itself "there ya' COME again". OOPS! I meant to say "there you GO again". Is it true that when you are busy sucking up to your boss, the customers are always second?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Big John , You must be getting tired of playing the part of the poor uneducated negro by now . You still working?

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Live1 wrote:
That last comment was for The POS John Roberts on his reverse slavery theory. Thats why I live In a great big house with a great big yard that my daughter can play in without fear of some monkey{like you or one of you kids) taking her things that I can afford to buy for her and you live in the ghetto and cant let your kids out to play. Here doggie doggie come and get the scraps I left for you. You can lick the plate if your a good boy.
well said
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
you are such a fool if you think any man can stand on either side and shoot at each other is a coward or that the north easily beat the south or all men that fought for the south owned slaves!!!
Yo' monkey piss, thanks for the fool compliment. But you are klan-fool which is the lowest form of intellegence. Not only the shoot and beating the hell out of your racist klancestors showcased the North's bravery and superiority, but the fact that they came down to the South's home turf and beat the hell out of them in the Great Civil War. Keep in mind that it is YOUR monkey azz that confessed that all your southern klancestors owned slaves. That is a dumb thing for a stupid klanjig like you to say about your klancestors. Factually, all southerners did not own slaves you dumb b@sTURD, get your history right ya' stupid klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
by the way blacks aren't that scary but they do try to steal what they can and the are ugly as a ape. Look at the first lady now that would scare the hell out of me!!!!
Yo' klanjig, by the way, you stupid yard monkeys are not scary because the hoods and sheets cover up your fugly faces at the same time you are born cowards from the DNA of your cowardly klancestors, LOFL! The fact that your monkey azz said that you are afraid of the First Lady is an indication of the cowardice of you stupid klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
the great country that the whites built and the great country the blacks like you are determined to destroy. It's the only thing blacks know!!!!
Yo' klanjig, thank you for giving us Blacks and Hispanics ability to destroy this country. Now if your monkey azz don't like this country, there is are banana boats full of fuel pointed towards South Africa for you stupid klan monkeys to evacuate, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Live1 wrote:
Yo' monkey piss, I am not surprised that your poor monkey azz live in a gated, err, fenced in section 8 trailer park ghetto. There even a few exceptional trailers that have two bathrooms, LOFL! I was right about you klan monkey cowards that are born with fear. Now your monkey azz is teaching your daughter to fear Blacks and Hispanics. What they really should be fearing are the adult family members that would like to procreate with her while she is still a minor ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Tired of Whining wrote:
<quoted text> Big John , You must be getting tired of playing the part of the poor uneducated negro by now . You still working?
Yo' monkey piss, why the hell would I get tired of playing what your monkey azz calls uneducated? I am having too much fun pissing off you stupid klanigguhs. It is ironic that your dumbazz and I live in the most racist county in SC. But none of you racist cowards have the guts to burn a cross in my yard. The only way anyone of you klan monkeys will mess with me is by what your scared monkey azz is doing now, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
well said
Yo/ monkey piss, no problem. As long as there are fools like your monkey azz supporting me, why should I work? It is like reverse slavery. Now anytime you have a problem working for me in this country, there is a always banana boat full of gas destined for South Africa that is available 24/7 for klanjigs like you that no longer want to live in this great country.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
abe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Pitifully, how dumb, uneducated some people are. the do not know, don't want to know that he is a communist and enemy of Americans, even dumb ones like him. He is still laughing at how the dumb ones voted for him.
lincoln

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

agree
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Really, no, you hate blacks, because they get college required jobs that you think that your 8th grade education and white face should get you.
Section 8? Are you stupid, the majority of people on Section 8 are white and that is by percentage too. The parasites in this country have always been white. Social Security was brought to this country in the 1920s for white folks. 1920s, definitely not for blacks. In fact, disability claims by whites exceed welfare and food stamp payments by more than double.
I know, it is like, this country was so good for ya back in the 1950s and prior to 1865, when blacks were slaves and whites had a job called being "white".
You are right, blacks are in charge and you are still trying to get a job at Pizza Hut with your 8th grade education. Blacks are smarter, more educated, more evolved, gosh, based on your analysis, we should all be black and the superior race.
I would sure like to know where you're getting your stats at.

Traits of families on AFDC Race
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

Mind you, the black population in this country is only 12% yet they collect almost as much as whites.
http://theobamacrat.com/2012/06/19/update-wel...

African Americans benefit from disability insurance. In 2011, 12.6 percent of the population was African American; however, 19 percent of disabled workers receiving benefits were African American.

http://www.ssa.gov/pressoffice/factsheets/afr...

High School and College graduation rates by race:

http://amptoons.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2...

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, thanks for the fool compliment. But you are klan-fool which is the lowest form of intellegence. Not only the shoot and beating the hell out of your racist klancestors showcased the North's bravery and superiority, but the fact that they came down to the South's home turf and beat the hell out of them in the Great Civil War. Keep in mind that it is YOUR monkey azz that confessed that all your southern klancestors owned slaves. That is a dumb thing for a stupid klanjig like you to say about your klancestors. Factually, all southerners did not own slaves you dumb b@sTURD, get your history right ya' stupid klanjig.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you have a hard time reading? Just shows how much you know the north,they starved the southern blacks along with everyone else. The problem with blacks they think with there sex organ and most of the time it's in there mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••