Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9185 Apr 2, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you said I lived in west Va. with gray hair that you changed to blond that I dye brown. Excuse me I need to go milk my cows that I keep outside in my trailer park. Your such a clown.
yeah, do that. i bet you got calloused hands from miiking those elephants too.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9186 Apr 2, 2013
Live1 wrote:
I'm sorry Hammer. I need to stop. wow.
K.....better luck next time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9187 Apr 2, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>it must be crowded in that little six sided box you live inside. Don't be afraid....step out and get some fresh air. It CAN help.
what makes you think a six sided box can contain me......i got skills son.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9188 Apr 2, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT??????????
can you read?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9189 Apr 2, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>When the Chinese take over they will make you work for your food stamps.
there will be no food stamps....just rice cakes. GOT MILK!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9190 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
picking cotton is a black thing and they can't even do that right!!! Come to think of it the only thing they can do right is breed. Just like rats
i like the idea of breeding....where are your white wimmen.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9191 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
been there at the farmers market in Miami. No problem
awwwh....you went in as a wet back orange picker pecker.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9192 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
yea because they know blacks won't work. Lol
got that right....but they will eat you out of house and home.
chow chow MollyFudder........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9193 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
lol I fear not!!! If you live in fear you are a prisoner!!!! That's what holds back the black man they fear they will lose there tit!!!
no they won't earnest....they just bite down harder.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#9194 Apr 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
who is debating...i insult!!!!!!!!!!
I stand corrected. I usually deal with adults on this venue. You're just a boy ranting. My mistake.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#9195 Apr 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes you think a six sided box can contain me......i got skills son.
then show them....
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#9199 Apr 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
got that right....but they will eat you out of house and home.
chow chow MollyFudder........
So you agree, your people cant even feed themselves. I dont mind feeding them. That will keep them where they belong. In the gutter without a shred of self esteem or self worth. Your people have no pride.
bunnun

Pittsburgh, PA

#9200 Apr 3, 2013
Shameless

Sandbach, UK

#9201 Apr 3, 2013
I think the real problem is that there isn't milk and cookies. Just my opinion.
Deport Obama

United States

#9202 Apr 3, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong, inbreeding would result in physical simularities, like the same nappy hair and oversize flappy lips that can't form proper words and big flat noses and sloping foreheads void of intellegence.
Lol, inbreeding explains why blacks haven't evolved in 10,000 years, in appearance or intellegence. Not much there at the murky sediment of the gene pool.
Take you for example.
It is a fact that the slave owners in America would breed the biggest,strongest workers and they didn't care if they were brother and sister or mother and son. One big black buck would breed all the females in the barn,this is where the term mother ucker comes from and why that term is used in every day conversation by blacks. Blacks invented the word mother !ucker because thats what they were ordered to do by master. And being savages any way the black bucks enjoyed breeding their sisters,mother,cousins or anything that would hold still.
Deport Obama

United States

#9203 Apr 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no they won't earnest....they just bite down harder.
Some people say your not really black,just a white guy pretending to be black so he can get a few laughs and make blacks look stupid. If that is true then you are doing a good job

Since: Oct 12

United States

#9205 Apr 3, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Some people say your not really black,just a white guy pretending to be black so he can get a few laughs and make blacks look stupid. If that is true then you are doing a good job
He's a white man stuck in a black body
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9206 Apr 3, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> So you agree, your people cant even feed themselves. I dont mind feeding them. That will keep them where they belong. In the gutter without a shred of self esteem or self worth. Your people have no pride.
All fine if it were true, but it's not. The federal government moves them into white suburbia through HUD by either buying or renting homes for them. Then they destroy the neighborhood costing millions of dollars. They continue having many more children than the working parents and that expands the poor that we will have to support in the future.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9207 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
lol I fear not!!! If you live in fear you are a prisoner!!!! That's what holds back the black man they fear they will lose there tit!!!
Yo' monkey piss, that explains why your monkey azz is holed up in your rusty bottom trailer typing your posts of hatred in fear of getting your monkey azz planted by a Black person if you try that face to face ya' stupid prison monkey racist.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#9208 Apr 3, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Some people say your not really black,just a white guy pretending to be black so he can get a few laughs and make blacks look stupid. If that is true then you are doing a good job
Yo' monkey piss, some say you are pretending to be white when you are actually a COONfederate yard monkey racist. You are too stupid to be white. You are way too stupid to be Black and Hispanic.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Homer 1,432,352
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 3 min Synque 80
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 3 min Dee Dee Dee 23
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Frankendrumpf 243,615
News Trump's immigration stance could reverse trends... 10 min WeTheSheeple 11
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 23 min Fred Herbert 623
News What ever happened to Sarah Palin? (Apr '11) 37 min Serial Marriage T... 13
More from around the web