Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8857 Mar 26, 2013
Windows and doors wrote:
If obama had a son he would look just like this
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
LOL! That's too funny. Hopefully thats what he'll look like for the remainder of baby murdering life.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8858 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
it will be the element of surprise.....like gomer pyle use to say:
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPISE!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid monkey.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8859 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not funny MurdaFudder.......you mean to tell me your mammy didn't tell you about your half-brother....OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid monkey.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8860 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
it won't be the city burnin down.....the force be with us when we head out to the "burbs." yeah.....da KKKracka is next to get melted down.
Stupid monkey.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8861 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you ain't sayin nuthin....you still have a racist mentality....most if not all victiKKKracka do. you meant every nasty word that you spewed out of your mouth. you are the ignorant one.....just too blind in seeing it.
its a good thing your old crippled retarded azz is leaving the forum.....and don't come back either you victiKKKracka.
Stupid diseased monkey.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8862 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know boy....ever lived in an environment like that...prolly not? why don't you victiKKkrackas stop your stereotyping everytime something tragic happens to whites. sheesh....you ppl. got it bad.
Stipid disease spreading monkey.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8863 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know how tragic it is, when you've never lived in that kind of situation? don't let your racist imagination condemn you to a life of stupid talk.
I know I said I wouldn't give you any more attention but your ignorance intrigues me. Yes when I was a kid I lived in a mix neighborhood until the "violence" got too bad. We moved around the beltway to a "better" neighborhood until the "violence" spread that way too. After that we moved further away from the city where there is no public transportation so it should stay nice for a little while. Your people{not all of them,just the masses} are like a disease, you spread and destroy everything you touch.I might be somewhat racist. Maybe If I could walk down the streets where I grew up as a little girl I wouldn't feel this way.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8864 Mar 26, 2013
Chris Newsome and Channon Christian from Knoxville, TN... those black bastards tortured and murdered those two kids.. I only wish they could be tortured and made to suffer themselves.. but, they won't.. probably with our shitty judicial system, they'll either get off (being retried) or will just sit in prison sucking up air they dont' deserve...I would make an exception for these two rabid animals and would like to see them strung up after being tortured,... mainly for the psychological impact of it.
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8865 Mar 26, 2013
by the way "hammer" I drove though my old neighborhood a few years ago and the place doesn't look anything like it used to. The yards looked terrible and there was trash,little liqueur bottles imbedded into the ground. Overall the place was just nasty. I guess it's our fault these people don't know how to use a garbage can.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8866 Mar 26, 2013
Windows and doors wrote:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pi c=2vmgep4&s=6
obamas long lost son
not so you idiot.....its your half-brother yo mammy didn't tell you about.
OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8867 Mar 26, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Folks this country of ours is getting hit hard by the devil in the form of atheism and through the gays and lesbians asking for rights, folks when did it become a good thing to give people rights at the expense of God? These people like the atheists have taken God out of many different places and are now wanting the words "In God We Trust" taken off our money. Atheists are never going to stop until the only place you can see the word of God is in your bible . Being gay is a sin and not only a sin, but a sin that will destroy marriage as God has ordained it to be, between a man and a woman. Do you think they will stop at just having the right to be married, NO they will continue to spread their sinful life in every direction they can until the way of life God who knows best for us is nothing more than a faded memory. Folks we need to become united as in no other time in history to fight off this attack from the devil, we need to stop giving rights to atheists and gay and lesbians before it's to late. It makes me sick when I hear the President of this country praying to God to watch over our country and then these same political people help the atheists and gay and lesbians have rights. Whose watching out after God, isn't that our job, the christians job by doing what's right in the eyes of God and fighting for him. Do you expect God to help this country when people of this country do these things to him, of course not, but he will have his day and I feel no pity towards those who are bringing our country down, but most of all disrespecting God. It's time to put the full armor of God and come out fighting for the rights of christians everywhere and to show God he is still #1 in this country and the world.
preach to the choir....too many have been blinded and coerced into thinking God won't do anything about this sinful nation. don't just blame the gays and atheists, many more are just as sinful as they are/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8868 Mar 26, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about a rope... don't put words in my mouth and try to make this something it's not.. These two mongrels should get a bullet in their head... that's what I'm talking about. And, you are dead wrong.. I feel just the same outrage and anger at any little kid getting killed, black or white, and if you've read any of my posts before, you KNOW I espouse the same treatment for them. Hell, I even want animal abusers executed, so don't get on here acting like I'm okay with any black child being slaughtered by anyone, black or white.
i don't need to put words into your mouth....your mind has already decided that those 2 boys need to be tortured and murdered for what you preceived they did. wait for the facts before passing judgement.....just might be shocked by what you will learn.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8869 Mar 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
that looks just like obama
no way hosea.....looks like your side of the family didn't tell about your dads illegitimate child. OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8870 Mar 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from ga and I say we need to get a rope and hang them your right animals should have more mercy than them!!!! Notice the media is playing it down. As far as the Tx incident they made a new fed law from it. Equal is not equal anymore. And ppl are getting tired of it
i'd expect that from you.....no surprise!!!!!!!!!
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8871 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not so you idiot.....its your half-brother yo mammy didn't tell you about.
OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
Wow that's really original. It was funnier the first time you said 9 hours ago. Dumb a** monkey.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8872 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! That's too funny. Hopefully thats what he'll look like for the remainder of baby murdering life.
you victiKKKrackas are so damn evil....something tragic as this brings no comfort to any of the families. i suggest you savages cease from trying to be normal and human.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8873 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow that's really original. It was funnier the first time you said 9 hours ago. Dumb a** monkey.
don't like the repeat eh victiKKKracka.....well shucks and shutDAMN!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8874 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid monkey.
this monkey can and will dust your azz.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8875 Mar 26, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stipid disease spreading monkey.
its contagious and you got more of the disease than any other monkey.
thats what you get for sneaking in the dark for a little tap of strange.

OWN IT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#8876 Mar 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
this monkey can and will dust your azz.
are you and big bad john roberts related, yall talk very similar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,657,177
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,090
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,507
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 16 hr TmCln 8,788
News Palin: Democrats spreading misinformation and lies (Sep '08) 21 hr Palmermomma 11
News In Political Ads, Christian Left Mounts Sermoni... (Jul '09) Tue Faith In GAWD 2
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Dec 9 was auch immer 29,315
More from around the web