Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Deport Obama

United States

#8657 Mar 21, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' crazy piss, you can take what you think of me and do the following:
1- Monkey shine it up like the good klan monkey you are.
2- Lube it down real good with 19 tubes of ky gel.
3- Turn that sumbitch sideways.
4- Stick it straight up your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Your always wanting to stick it up another mans arse,you must be Gay ! Do you have AIDS also ?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8658 Mar 21, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
that exactly what I'm trying to get through your thick head (pun intended) all blacks have it in there DNA and its spoon fed to them all there life. But they try to make white feel guilty
no sir...we are not damaged goods like you victiKKKrackas. we know how to get by the best laid plans/schemes of you victiKKKrackas. you ppl. are nursed from the HATERade suga tit.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8659 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
lol well it must have gotten lost in the mail and I'm glad I don't work. You keep forgetting I'm white I don't have the privilege not to work. And who is we? if your referring to blacks they can't even support themselves!!!!!!
how do i know you are white....prolly look something like sen. ted cruz...with his red-neck latino self.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8660 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
What's the point of this thread?
a no-spin insult fest.....join the fun.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8661 Mar 21, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> When an older white person collects a check every month its called social security you stupid monkey. I wouldn't expect you to know that,the checks your family are getting is called welfare. One you work for the other is a handout. Thats all your people are good for, standing around with your hands out waiting for someone to give you something.Thats why your playgrounds and your schools sucks because anything your handed you only destroy. Your people are nothing but a drag on any community you live near. You live like filthy stinkin animals.
spoken like a true victiKKKracka....i'm keeping the count of how many of your kind still exist. within 25yrs., all of you gray azz countryfired hillbillies will be extinct. who'll get the chcecks then.
fyi: i'm retired and draw SS & a company pension. don't need to hear that racist shyt from you victiKKKrackas.
Deport Obama

United States

#8662 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
how do i know you are white....prolly look something like sen. ted cruz...with his red-neck latino self.
I can tell your black because you are an idiot

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#8663 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>how do i know you are white....prolly look something like sen. ted cruz...with his red-neck latino self.
who is Ted Cruz? Youve Been watching fox again haven't you

Fitzgerald, GA

#8668 Mar 21, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>1- Monkey shine it up like the good klan monkey you are.
2- Lube it down real good with 19 tubes of ky gel.
3- Turn that sumbitch sideways.
4- Stick it straight up your nervous monkey azz.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
that's got to be a black thing that's why the blacks are dying of AIDS in record time. The butt hole is not for sex
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8670 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true victiKKKracka....i'm keeping the count of how many of your kind still exist. within 25yrs., all of you gray azz countryfired hillbillies will be extinct. who'll get the chcecks then.
fyi: i'm retired and draw SS & a company pension. don't need to hear that racist shyt from you victiKKKrackas.
Oh looky mommy the stupid monkey is talking again! Does anyone have a banana!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8671 Mar 21, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell your black because you are an idiot
so...what you are sayin is...there are no white idots. look in the mirror MurdaFUdder. you're cut form the same cloth as romney.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8672 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
who is Ted Cruz? Youve Been watching fox again haven't you
don't watch FOX. senator ted cruz from TX is a bonafide red-neck thin duck lipped latino victiKKKracka born in CANADA. what the hell is wrong with TX...electing a foreigner.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8675 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
that's got to be a black thing that's why the blacks are dying of AIDS in record time. The butt hole is not for sex
more of your kind dings up the butt hole GOProud likes the butt pumping action and so does (R)senator portmans son. cheneys daughter is lipped locked on some hairy bush. AIDs doesn't discriminate.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8676 Mar 21, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh looky mommy the stupid monkey is talking again! Does anyone have a banana!
you know what you can do with that banana. don'tcha. thats what you use to get your sister off. victiKKKracka mothrafudder.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8680 Mar 22, 2013
He sure does go on and on about it Scotish Clansman doesn't he? lol

Fitzgerald, GA

#8681 Mar 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>more of your kind dings up the butt hole GOProud likes the butt pumping action and so does (R)senator portmans son. cheneys daughter is lipped locked on some hairy bush. AIDs doesn't discriminate.
I thought that's why black wore there pants around there knees. What about Harry Reid?

Fitzgerald, GA

#8682 Mar 22, 2013
Blacks are a bad influence on our low end whites, we use to keep them straight now there trying to act black and the black have intruded them to meth and crack. Now we can't even get them to work!!! blacks ruin everything they touch!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8683 Mar 22, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Americans:
I have NO intetino to insult you, only if you are an American.
I am deeply sorry again and again and again.
Thank you very much Sir, if you are an American.
[1]
And, I strongly believe that
all problems which the U.S. has can be solved,
if and only if the U.S. has huge-trade-surplus and huge-current-account-surplus.
I strongly believe that
all problems which the U.S. has can be solved,
if the U.S. become a creditor-nation.
[2]
By the way,
my above methods (my above opinions) will result in conflicts between nations.
So, if I will suport the U.S.,
I will be an enemy of Japan, enemy of China, enemy of Germany, and enemy of etc.etc.etc. automatically.
My methods have no other answer.
And, Japan betraied me,
so I will suport the U.S.,
and so, Japan become my enemy.
My methods can support only one nation.
And, I will suport the U.S.
(First of all, I hate Japan.)
[3]
There is possibility that you may be aginst my methods.
But, first of all,
all nations have been doing these nethods against the U.S.
China, Germany, Japan, Russia, Soputh-Korea, and Taiwan have been doing these methods.
So, the world has been robbing the U.S. of money.
So, the U.S. has been losing money.
[4]
Please look at world-history.
China and Russia enforce North-Korea,
and North-Korea become Military-nation.
And, the U.S. is forced to arm against North-Korea.
This rob the U.S. of economic-trade-power.
And, China, Japan, Germany, South-Korea, and Taiwan are enjoying exportation to the U.S.
We America must fight back against them.
Japan, Germany, South-Korea, and Taiwan must be military-nations.
First of all, South-Korea, and Taiwan had dictators and were military-nations.
[5]
Now, even I can understand what the world is like.
I have been deceived.
I wan stupid.
I want to atone for what I had done to the U.S.
I love the U.S.
I love all Americans.
[6]
I am deeply sorry that my opinions are very long.
I will screaming what I believe to be good for our America.
I love the U.S.A.
I love all Americans.
Very sincerely yours,
Shinichiro Takizawa
I'm wondering ... if the US is importing more than we produce, as a condition of borrowing money from these countries to pay off credit?

If we can only borrow the money, provided we buy their goods, over our own?

WE are suffering lack of exports because Gov is buying to get a loan?

Location hidden

#8684 Mar 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you whites can't stop your crazy shyt toward blacks....i'll teach them to mop the floor with your racist azzes. pay up victiKKKrackas..you owe us.
So, what crazy shyt toward blacks are being done by whites?

Whites freed the slaves, gave our jobs to you by affirmative action, agreed to bite out tongue and accept you into our racial group, elected your sorryazzed black president. I think whites have given you way too much of everything, for free.

Now, if you earned your spot like we did,... that would be different.

You survive from our guilt so, promote it some more. You're a parasite.

Location hidden

#8685 Mar 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
occupy movement? seriously....not into to modern day passivity.
So, you don't mind being ruled by greedy rich people?
You would not oppose the wealthy because, you think they are paying for your section 8 housing?

Lol,. you dummy. Rich are not paying your bills, working whites are.
Rich are extoting the money from working whites, so you can have your Obama phone. You don't feel bad about enslaving whites though, do you?
Slavery in history, does not give you the license or right to oppress others.

Location hidden

#8686 Mar 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you're scared. whites can't outwit black folk. how did the slaves get to the north without being detected? who outwitted who?
You're one dumb hammer. I have researched the slave revolt of 1824.

You thought it was black slaves escaping from white slave-holders, didn't you?

No, it was black slaves, owned by Cherokee Indians, who escaped north. The Cherokee commisioned US military and other Indian tribes - to track them down and return them to the cherokees.
You dumb effer, it wasn't even whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,110,503
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr mjjcpa 506
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Billy 32,675
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 333
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 9 hr Sangelia 9,936
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••