Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7339 Mar 3, 2013
[1]
Japanese-men:
Confucianism, male-chauvinism, caste-system

American-men:
Ladies-first

The answer is obcvious!
I will choose American-men!

[2-1]
The way how American-men treat American-women
is far better than
the way how Japanese-men treat Japanese-women.

[2-2]
(1) The way how American-men treat American-women

(2) the way how Japanese-men treat Japanese-women.

It is well known that (1) is far better than (2).

[2-3]
And, the reasons are
Confucianism, caste-system, and Japanese-emperors.

[3-1]
It is generally believed that
women in Confucianism were suppressed.

I have NO intention to accuse about America's today's situation.
I have NO right to saya about the U.S.

Because the problem is lack of money in the U.S.
And, I think that Japan, Germany, China, South-Korea, Taiwan and I are the cause.

However,
it is the fact that
Confucianism suppressed women.
And, you accuse that suppressing women is evil.
Then, Japan, China, and Asia are evil.

[3-2-1]
Even this text point out that woemn were suppressed.

[3-2-2]
On the other hand, this text refer to economic-situations.
However, as I pointed out, children would take care of their mother.
So, this is not the central-problem.

[3-3]
[Wikipedia]
Confucianism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucianism
Women in Confucian thought
Confucians taught that a virtuous woman was supposed to uphold 'three subordinations': be subordinate to her father before marriage, to her husband after marriage, and to her son after her husband died.

Although this is a relatively rare instance of a female Confucian voice, Ban Zhao almost entirely accepts the prevailing views concerning women's proper roles; they should be silent, hard-working, and compliant.
She stresses the complementarity and equal importance of the male and female roles according to yin-yang theory, but she clearly accepts the dominance of the yang-male.
gem

Pojuca, Brazil

#7340 Mar 3, 2013
what revenge voteing is?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7341 Mar 3, 2013
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
[1]
Japanese-men:
Confucianism, male-chauvinism, caste-system
American-men:
Ladies-first
The answer is obcvious!
I will choose American-men!
[2-1]
The way how American-men treat American-women
is far better than
the way how Japanese-men treat Japanese-women.
[2-2]
(1) The way how American-men treat American-women
(2) the way how Japanese-men treat Japanese-women.
It is well known that (1) is far better than (2).
[2-3]
And, the reasons are
Confucianism, caste-system, and Japanese-emperors.
[3-1]
It is generally believed that
women in Confucianism were suppressed.
I have NO intention to accuse about America's today's situation.
I have NO right to saya about the U.S.
Because the problem is lack of money in the U.S.
And, I think that Japan, Germany, China, South-Korea, Taiwan and I are the cause.
However,
it is the fact that
Confucianism suppressed women.
And, you accuse that suppressing women is evil.
Then, Japan, China, and Asia are evil.
[3-2-1]
Even this text point out that woemn were suppressed.
[3-2-2]
On the other hand, this text refer to economic-situations.
However, as I pointed out, children would take care of their mother.
So, this is not the central-problem.
[3-3]
[Wikipedia]
Confucianism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucianism
Women in Confucian thought
Confucians taught that a virtuous woman was supposed to uphold 'three subordinations': be subordinate to her father before marriage, to her husband after marriage, and to her son after her husband died.
Although this is a relatively rare instance of a female Confucian voice, Ban Zhao almost entirely accepts the prevailing views concerning women's proper roles; they should be silent, hard-working, and compliant.
She stresses the complementarity and equal importance of the male and female roles according to yin-yang theory, but she clearly accepts the dominance of the yang-male.
Why don't you post this off topic crap in a different forum?
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7342 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post this off topic crap in a different forum?
Yes Sir.
Please teach me where I should post!

BTW.
I only want to show Americans that I love the U.S.A.
I am sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

I am deeply sorry again and again and again.
I have a very very slow mind.
I am very very very slow in thinking.
So, I cannot answer on time.
My conversational-partners have already gone!
XDXDXDXDXD
I am sorry!
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!

I am still fighting against Samurai and Knights.
XPXPXPXPXPXP
Please see this!

[Wikipedia]
Jolly Roger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Rogers#Mod...

Modern uses

By submarines

In U.S. military aviation

Several United States Navy squadrons have used the Jolly Roger insignia, VF-17/VF-5B/VF-61, VF-84 and VF-103, since redesignated as VFA-103.

[Wikipedia]
Skull and crossbones (military)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossb... (military)
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7343 Mar 3, 2013
I couldnot copy well.
I tried Google URL Shortener!
This is my first time!

Again.
Sorry.
Sorry.

[Wikipedia]
http://goo.gl/rby4d
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7344 Mar 3, 2013
I hate British, Germany, Japan, Russia, and China.
I love only the U.S.!
I love all Americans!

I am deeply sorry again and again and again.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7345 Mar 3, 2013
I want to point out that
even your loving British and Dutch
love Pirates.

[Wikipedia]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossb... (military)
Commander (later Admiral Sir) Max Horton first flew the Jolly Roger on return to port after sinking the German cruiser SMS Hela and the destroyer SMS S-116 in 1914 while in command of the E class submarine HMS E9.

6 February 1942 Members of the crew of HMS Utmost with their "Jolly Roger" success flag.

In World War II it became common practice for the submarines of the Royal Navy to fly the Jolly Roger on completion of a successful combat mission where some action had taken place, but as an indicator of bravado and stealth rather than of lawlessness.
The Jolly Roger is now the emblem of the Royal Navy Submarine Service.

Three distinct U.S. Naval Aviation squadrons have used the name and insignia of the Jolly Roger: VF-61 (originally VF-17), VF-84, and VFA-103. While these are distinctly different squadrons that have no lineal linkage, they all share the same Jolly Roger name, the skull and crossbones insignia and traditions.

[Wikipedia]
Jolly Roger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Rogers#Mod...
The Jolly Roger is any of various flags flown to identify a ship's crew as pirates.
The flag most commonly identified as the Jolly Roger today is the skull and crossbones, a flag consisting of a human skull above two long bones (probably femurs) set in an x-mark arrangement on a black field.

Since the decline of piracy, various military units have used the Jolly Roger, usually in skull-and-crossbones design, as a unit identification insignia or a victory flag to ascribe to themselves the proverbial ferocity and toughness of pirates.

Term
Despite this tale, it is assumed by most that the name Jolly Roger comes from the French words joli rouge, meaning "pretty red" and referring to a plain red flag which was flown to indicate that the ship would fight to the death, with no quarter given or expected.[8] During the Elizabethan era "Roger" was a slang term for beggars and vagrants who "pretended scholarship."[9] "Sea Beggars" had been a popular name for Dutch privateers since the 16th century.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7346 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close. DumBama isn't in the same category as Bush. At least with Bush, you can credit him with some success.
Such as?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7347 Mar 3, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Such as?
Good economy for most of his years.

No terrorists attacks in the US after 911.

Do Not Call list.

Expansion of US fuel production.

Cut taxes for most working Americans twice.

Refused to sign Kyoto.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7348 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good economy for most of his years.
No terrorists attacks in the US after 911.
Do Not Call list.
Expansion of US fuel production.
Cut taxes for most working Americans twice.
Refused to sign Kyoto.
Economy worse than under Clinton and then got terrible.

"Do not call list" {OK I'll give you that one}

The only thing expanded under bush was the big oil companies made more profit than anyother corporation in the history of this planet and all on the backs on Americans, and prices have remained high until today.

Tax breaks for the very rich and big business which contributed to our condition today.

The Kyoto, ok.

Call list and Kyoto, hhhmmmm?
Obama Sucks

Kansas City, KS

#7349 Mar 3, 2013
Obama is in the white house because there are more Americans who don't want to work than those who want to work. The dead beats won

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7351 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to understand how somebody feels, you have to put yourself in their shoes. You can't do that by reading, you have to experience it.
When I was a teenager, I had a friend who moved to California. He had no choice, he was a teen too and his mother decided to start a new life there. He came back for visits time to time. He told me that in California, they have no problem with blacks there. He said over there, their problem is Mexicans.
We didn't have many Mexicans here in Cleveland, so how could I criticize and say he was wrong?
From experience, I found that the whites who stick up for the blacks are usually insulated from their community. Sure, they may work with one or two, have a few at their bowling alley, but not actually live among them. When you have to tolerate them, then you become what you call bigoted.
Or as I, who lives within twenty milews of Ft. Leonardwood, MO. where thousands of black military men are trained to defend you and our great nation every year!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7352 Mar 3, 2013
Obama Sucks wrote:
Obama is in the white house because there are more Americans who don't want to work than those who want to work. The dead beats won
President Obama would not have had enough votes to be in the White House with just your "don't want to work" voters!

Don't believe me, research it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7353 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Or as I, who lives within twenty milews of Ft. Leonardwood, MO. where thousands of black military men are trained to defend you and our great nation every year!
Great. When you decide to move 20 miles into a black neighborhood, write back after about six months and then tell me how you feel. You see I know your kind. Your kind was the same who preached over here in my suburb until the blacks moved in. The very same people who were the first to sell their house and get the hell out of here before they lost market value.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#7354 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Economy worse than under Clinton and then got terrible.
"Do not call list" {OK I'll give you that one}
The only thing expanded under bush was the big oil companies made more profit than anyother corporation in the history of this planet and all on the backs on Americans, and prices have remained high until today.
Tax breaks for the very rich and big business which contributed to our condition today.
The Kyoto, ok.
Call list and Kyoto, hhhmmmm?
You have no idea just how wrong you are. In the first place, you haven't been paying attention. Gas prices are twice the price as they were when DumBama got into office. Don't believe me? Look it up yourself.

Secondly, Oil companies don't make their own prices. They are geared towards supply and demand. People bid on the price of oil and gasoline through the commodities market. We buy contracts based on the news of a specific commodity. When supply is short and demand is high, we purchase what's called Long Contracts meaning we expect the price to increase. That's what took place during the Bush years and even today.

So was Bush responsible for the price of gasoline? You bet, but not in the way you think. Because of our good economy that spread through the world, gasoline prices increased because the more world production you have, the more energy products used. Supply and Demand.

Okay, so why does our economy suck and the price of gasoline continue to rise? That's because many other parts of the world are productive and using more oil products. Oil is not a domestic market, but a world market.

Most of the tax breaks went to the working people and not the wealthy. That's why DumBama's tax increase on the wealthy will only net us around 60 billion or so per year. We spend way more than that on food stamps every year.

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#7355 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Or as I, who lives within twenty milews of Ft. Leonardwood, MO. where thousands of black military men are trained to defend you and our great nation every year!
there only 5% in the combat roles and 2% of the elite forces they go more in support roles

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7356 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. When you decide to move 20 miles into a black neighborhood, write back after about six months and then tell me how you feel. You see I know your kind. Your kind was the same who preached over here in my suburb until the blacks moved in. The very same people who were the first to sell their house and get the hell out of here before they lost market value.
No difference than living among whites who have the same living conditions. So to pick on one group than another is called a ----- attirude.

Again those black military men who train and protect you and this nation are in my opinion much more upstanding than you who must hate and demonize to the point where you can justify your daily hateful life.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7357 Mar 3, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
there only 5% in the combat roles and 2% of the elite forces they go more in support roles
And?

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#7358 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea just how wrong you are. In the first place, you haven't been paying attention. Gas prices are twice the price as they were when DumBama got into office. Don't believe me? Look it up yourself.

Secondly, Oil companies don't make their own prices. They are geared towards supply and demand. People bid on the price of oil and gasoline through the commodities market. We buy contracts based on the news of a specific commodity. When supply is short and demand is high, we purchase what's called Long Contracts meaning we expect the price to increase. That's what took place during the Bush years and even today.

So was Bush responsible for the price of gasoline? You bet, but not in the way you think. Because of our good economy that spread through the world, gasoline prices increased because the more world production you have, the more energy products used. Supply and Demand.

Okay, so why does our economy suck and the price of gasoline continue to rise? That's because many other parts of the world are productive and using more oil products. Oil is not a domestic market, but a world market.

Most of the tax breaks went to the working people and not the wealthy. That's why DumBama's tax increase on the wealthy will only net us around 60 billion or so per year. We spend way more than that on food stamps every year.
what about all the money Obama is printing driving down the dollar value driving up the oil prices. Have you noticed every time the economy starts to go up gas prices start rising and slows it back down?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7359 Mar 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea just how wrong you are. In the first place, you haven't been paying attention. Gas prices are twice the price as they were when DumBama got into office. Don't believe me? Look it up yourself.
Bushisms = xrayted spin. Funny to a point and then becomes bbboorriinngg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min NTRPRNR1 1,129,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,694
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Le Jimbo 159,790
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 1 hr swedenforever 359
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr moo cow 33,116
Poll: Economy, health care eclipse social issues 1 hr Fa-Foxy 13
Christie Shouldn't Bother Apologizing 3 hr Steve Bondell 1

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE