Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9379 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

King Rodman

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7091 Mar 1, 2013
Deport Barry Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother was on her knees at the time abd trying to swallow
U hav to imbitch first B4 exporting!! ;-000
Deport Barry Obama

Florissant, MO

#7092 Mar 1, 2013
A Black Man was walking along the beach one day when he found a bottle washed up in the sand. Thinking it might be a 40 once malt liquor the black man opened the bottle and out popped a Genie. The Genie told the black man that he would grant him 3 wishes. For the first wish the black man wished her were white,so poof he became a white man. For his second wish he asked for a white woman and poof a big fat white woman appeared. And for his third and final wish he asked that he never have to work in his life,so the Genie turned him back into a Black Man

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7093 Mar 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans did that????
Yes. Or you referring everyone who's house were and are under water were democrats and independants?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7094 Mar 1, 2013
Deport Barry Obama wrote:
A Black Man was walking along the beach one day when he found a bottle washed up in the sand. Thinking it might be a 40 once malt liquor the black man opened the bottle and out popped a Genie. The Genie told the black man that he would grant him 3 wishes. For the first wish the black man wished her were white,so poof he became a white man. For his second wish he asked for a white woman and poof a big fat white woman appeared. And for his third and final wish he asked that he never have to work in his life,so the Genie turned him back into a Black Man
And this is why the republican conservative party lost elections, and will continue to become less electable until they start crawling back to the center and cease on the hate and jealousy.
white rhino

Fort Wayne, IN

#7095 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get this kind of info. directly from your prostitutes?
yeah... I make your mom put a lot of long "hard" hours for me.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7096 Mar 1, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
is this michelle the big ape?
Another reason why the republicans are losing elections, jealousy and hate.

Must be pitiful to hate the American way of life that you would have to spit such hate!
white rhino

Fort Wayne, IN

#7097 Mar 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get this kind of info. directly from your prostitutes?
somebody has to make that old slut mom of yours work.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7098 Mar 1, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yea I'm scared. If the blacks were really in charge we would already be a third world country. Look at all the city's that have black mayors. One more thing what's the percentage of blacks that are in combat rolls and how many blacks drive those jets? Hello get your head out of your 4th point of contact!!!! And quit with the empty threats
Might not "drive" those jets but can become >>your PRESIDENT<<<. Love it!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7099 Mar 1, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it say? It says that black dumbassses will vote for a black man no matter how lousy a job he is doing.
And how many of you white ......... voted for a white president and LLOOSSTT! Love it!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#7100 Mar 1, 2013
Please remember your parents' domestic-quarrels.

What was the cause?

The cause is, in short, MONEY!
Lack of money.
Colledge-loan, mortgage, pension,etc.

So, we America need money.

Please construct car-factories in the U.S.!
Please make cars in the U.S.!
Please export cars from the U.S. to the world!
Michelle Saquatch Obama

Florissant, MO

#7101 Mar 1, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And how many of you white ......... voted for a white president and LLOOSSTT! Love it!
A lot of white trash losers who don't want to work( Whiggers)voted for Obama. Obama could not of won without the whigger vote. Blacks aren't the only ones who enjoy taking drugs,drinking and dog fighting the whiggers voted for Obama for the same reasons as the gays,crack heads,communists and rappers. As long as there are people in this country who don't want to work we will have a leader like Obama.
Michelle Sasquatch Obama

Florissant, MO

#7102 Mar 1, 2013
God Bless George Zimmerman a True American Hero. I think they should put Zimmermans bust on Mount Rushmore
Michelle Sasquatch Obama

Florissant, MO

#7103 Mar 1, 2013
O.J didn't do it,Travon is a saint,that makes you a racist if you say he aint. Jesse Jackson Jr is heading off to prison,hope he likes the taste of another black mans jism. Ugly Michelle Obama bought a brand new wig,it doesn't hide the fact that her ass is big.Barack Hussein Obama is the smartest black man in the land and if you don't agree with him your in the Ku Klux Klan

Since: Oct 12

Pinetta, FL

#7104 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>Another reason why the republicans are losing elections, jealousy and hate.

Must be pitiful to hate the American way of life that you would have to spit such hate!
And you are so full of it. Who said I was a republic? I'm not jealous of anyone I just don't like blacks. Read my back post mr fence sitter. And I hate whites that try to look down there nose at me so don't tell me that you pity me you self-righteous ass

Pinetta, FL

#7105 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>Might not "drive" those jets but can become >>your PRESIDENT<<<. Love it!
No not you. Your not the prez. So try again.

Pinetta, FL

#7106 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>And how many of you white ......... voted for a white president and LLOOSSTT! Love it!
You live in an all white town so don't tell us what to think of blacks. 96.43% white 0 blacks so are you a racist? Why don't you all allow blacks there? Lol
Michelle Big Butt

Florissant, MO

#7107 Mar 1, 2013
So why does Michelle Obama wear a wig ? Is she ashamed of her black kinky hair ? And is she bald under her wig ? Do black women shave off all their wool so the wigs will fit ? And do black women wear wigs because they want to look White ?
Crack Rhino

United States

#7110 Mar 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
my my my...You should write for unsolved mysteries. Or the Dooms Day Crew. Wooaaahh! That was GOOD! okay lemme try.
The president has secretly made friends with the aliens and told them how terrible white people are. They are planning an attack on all Europeans countries. This is the reason, the military is being downsized. Obama wants to makes sure the Aliens meet with as little resistance as possible. He has told the Aliens that white men have Tails, but they only come out at night and that they glow in the dark. Yes there is going to be much suffering going on y'all. The aliens are going to get you and take over your vacation homes and your little savings too. dats rhat!
I knew it,this comes straight from the black mans mouth so it must be true. Confirmation,living proof that Michelle Obama is really Chewbacca. Barack married a Wookie
Crack Rhino

United States

#7111 Mar 1, 2013
Trailer Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is yes on all counts.
She wants a butt like Mrs Barbara Bush!
Can't blame a black man for wanting a white women,I wouldn't fugg those ugly black animals either. Thats why black women shave their wool off and wear wigs in a vain attenpt to look white.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#7112 Mar 1, 2013
Michelle Sasquatch Obama wrote:
God Bless George Zimmerman a True American Hero. I think they should put Zimmermans bust on Mount Rushmore
That's exactly what I said about O.J. Damn...we must be kin folk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Grey Ghost 1,345,586
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Woj 207,306
News Fireworks fly in face-to-face Democratic presid... 2 hr Responsibility 17
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr Ari son of Anarchy 213,436
News Trump: 'I'm going all the way' 6 hr Patriot 281
News Not even Rubio can ignore Trump, GOP anger 7 hr Asp 158
News Expectations low as Obama, Ryan meet at last 21 hr spud 42
More from around the web