Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#7050 Feb 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
During the Democrat primary, there were around a dozen candidates including DumBama. Every other one had political experience except DumBama. So what did the Democrat voters choose? The one with the least experience. What a smart electorate.
You say we can't tell the truth? Okay, fair enough. I'll tell the truth:
For the first time in US history, we lost our three star credit rating thanks to DumBama.
Unemployment unchanged in four years. That's nearly a record.
Speaking of record, we have record amount of government dependents in the US.
We have record number of Americans in poverty.
He paid off politicians to get Commie Care passed. Not real American.
Now he let thousands of criminals out of jail to try and make Republicans look bad again.
He continued Bush's plan to find Bin Laden which he did. Afterwards, he bragged to the world about it which led to the death of many on Seal Team 6 when the terrorists shot down their helicopter. Not much coverage from the media either.
He refused to obey a court order to reopen the Gulf after the spill was corrected.
He broke his first promise to America in less than 30 days in office when he increased taxes on cigarettes. It's been lie after lie after that point.
Fast and Furious. Still no answer on why he sold assault weapons to the drug lords that killed God knows how many people.
He sent his minions to lie about Benghazi, and could care less about those four Americans himself.
There. I think that's about enough truth for a while. Need more truth? Just let me know.
Barack Insane Obama. The biggest joke America ever played on itself.
I'm very delighted to see you are so upset and stressed out. This is a very good sign. I only hope the president continues whatever it is he's doing that makes you dam fools so uncomfortable. YES!!!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#7051 Feb 28, 2013
I am sorry that I am saying too much.
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!
I am sorry. I am sorry.

But, I love the U.S.A.!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7052 Feb 28, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very delighted to see you are so upset and stressed out. This is a very good sign. I only hope the president continues whatever it is he's doing that makes you dam fools so uncomfortable. YES!!!
I'm glad you do, because that's exactly what he's doing. It's what's going to lead to our economic meltdown in just a few short years.

Let me put it this way: you have a high maintenance girlfriend that you need to spend money on. You are not wealthy, and only make common man's wages. But you get her an apartment, a vacation home, a car, jewelry on credit.

Now you have to upkeep the payments of those gifts and need to borrow money on credit cards and home equity loans. But after a while, you not only run out of money, but have nowhere else to borrow more. You've spent everything you have and can borrow. So what's next?

What's next is the complex kicks your girlfriend out of her apartment. The bank takes over her vacation home. The repo guys come out and take the car.

This is what's called the cart theory. When everybody is pulling an empty cart, the cart flies down the street effortlessly. When some of those pulling the cart decide they've had enough and jump in the cart, it moves more slowly. After a while, more people are in the cart than those pulling it. The cart stops.

Half of the people in our country are supported partially or totally on a government check. 47% pay no income tax at all. The cart has stopped. So down the road when there is no availability to borrow more money to support half of our country, those are the people that will suffer the most, and you can thank YOUR President for this collapse.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7053 Feb 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing because it was less our candidate. I think DumBama is the son of the devil and nothing earthly can stop that kind of power.
I also believe that the American electorate is becoming more ignorant. When in the past have the people of our country reelected a total failure? First election, okay, I may be able to understand that. But reelecting a loser like this for a second time????
The people of our country have nobody but themselves to blame for our future disaster which is right around the corner. Closing your eyes--putting the palms of your hands to your ears and singing "I LOVE OBAMA" won't make it go away. It's coming just as we Republicans predicted the housing collapse. But like then, nobody wanted to listen. Everybody was fat and happy and that's all they cared about.
Soooo, I see you do not believe a god has any power on earth.

Soooo, the republicans predicted the housing collapse, man they are really dumb then, huh? Due to the simple fact they predicted it and still bought over priced homes to lose money.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#7054 Feb 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you do, because that's exactly what he's doing. It's what's going to lead to our economic meltdown in just a few short years.
Let me put it this way: you have a high maintenance girlfriend that you need to spend money on. You are not wealthy, and only make common man's wages. But you get her an apartment, a vacation home, a car, jewelry on credit.
Now you have to upkeep the payments of those gifts and need to borrow money on credit cards and home equity loans. But after a while, you not only run out of money, but have nowhere else to borrow more. You've spent everything you have and can borrow. So what's next?
What's next is the complex kicks your girlfriend out of her apartment. The bank takes over her vacation home. The repo guys come out and take the car.
This is what's called the cart theory. When everybody is pulling an empty cart, the cart flies down the street effortlessly. When some of those pulling the cart decide they've had enough and jump in the cart, it moves more slowly. After a while, more people are in the cart than those pulling it. The cart stops.
Half of the people in our country are supported partially or totally on a government check. 47% pay no income tax at all. The cart has stopped. So down the road when there is no availability to borrow more money to support half of our country, those are the people that will suffer the most, and you can thank YOUR President for this collapse.
my my my...You should write for unsolved mysteries. Or the Dooms Day Crew. Wooaaahh! That was GOOD! okay lemme try.

The president has secretly made friends with the aliens and told them how terrible white people are. They are planning an attack on all Europeans countries. This is the reason, the military is being downsized. Obama wants to makes sure the Aliens meet with as little resistance as possible. He has told the Aliens that white men have Tails, but they only come out at night and that they glow in the dark. Yes there is going to be much suffering going on y'all. The aliens are going to get you and take over your vacation homes and your little savings too. dats rhat!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7055 Feb 28, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo, I see you do not believe a god has any power on earth.
Soooo, the republicans predicted the housing collapse, man they are really dumb then, huh? Due to the simple fact they predicted it and still bought over priced homes to lose money.
Republicans did that????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7056 Feb 28, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
The Demoncrats are the plantation owners now, and black America is happy to stoop and fetch for them.
get your damn mind off'fa black folk.....who the hell is listening to your shyt......certainly not the black masses.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7057 Feb 28, 2013
blue bird bus wrote:
All you idiots are waaaaayyyy too crazy for otto. We are gasing up and getting out of this bad section of town, I feel a riot brewing. Otto don't want to get in the middle of a race war. We are heading for the mountains to write conspiracy theory. Enjoy killing each other down below.
running to the hills won't help you any....the hills will be set on fire.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7058 Feb 28, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I say watch what happens fri a liar can keep it up so long and I hope it's your check. Lol why is he still campaigning lol
you whites will endure the brunt of pain.....OUCH!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7059 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
just like blacks own it racist lol
no sir....blacks don't own racism, b/c we didn't invent it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7060 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
now the black control the military? Your black azz better hope the lead doesn't fly we all lose.
we'll command everything.....stay indoors boys...might get nasty.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7061 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
what did the black mayor do? Oh if he's black he's not held accountable. Get a life.
the mayor wasn't in control....he didn't have the authority to do a damn thing. where was bushes HOMELANND SECURITY FOLK!!!!!!!!!!
yep

Dunbar, WV

#7062 Feb 28, 2013
;)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7063 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
just remember this blacks represent less than 5% of the flag staff. For you blacks that's the ppl who control the drones. So stop it
that'll be enough to put you ppl. on the run.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7064 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
If he's the prez of all the USA then why when a non black says something about him there racist?
b/c y'all usually are/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7065 Feb 28, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
get your damn mind off'fa black folk.....who the hell is listening to your shyt......certainly not the black masses.
I hope you cleared that post with your white Demoncrat masters before you typed it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7066 Feb 28, 2013
white rhino wrote:
Riots will happen. cause that's what low I.Q., crack smokin, Aids ridden, woman raping, welfare ridding, worthless, lazy, 40-0z drinkin, gutter monkeys with 20 kids who act like degenerates in public do.
Then, we the "working class" people, will have to pay more money to fix what the 8th-grade-educated, who talk like they have a mouth full of shit, coco-butter wearing, closet homosexual,$100 bill rapped outside of a bunch of $1 bills, and call everyone who wont hire them racist did
do you get this kind of info. directly from your prostitutes?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7067 Feb 28, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
Bob Woodward is writing a book about Obama,should be interesting
who cares? he'll be too damn old to finish it.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7068 Feb 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or responsibility. White people only have children they can afford while minorities have children taxpayers have to afford.
at least they didn't abort them....time to respect them for bringing a life rather than take a life. can you say AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7069 Feb 28, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you cleared that post with your white Demoncrat masters before you typed it.
i don't need approval from anyone....did you clear yours with FOX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Fitius T Bluster 1,565,535
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 45 min fingers mcgurke 506
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min NotSoDivineMsM 242,268
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min Millstone 279,830
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 49 min bottlecap 23
News A frustrated Trump lashes out at Republicans 1 hr WasteWater 43
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,126
More from around the web