Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
6,241 - 6,260 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
Joe Camel Jock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds like a threat ? Are you making threats against Zimmermans life ? Obama likes to threaten journalists who don't agree with him,is that the black mans idea of democracy ? Look at Africa.There is a Civil War,Revolution or Insurection in almost every country on the Continent of Africa. Cannibolism was still common in Africa 100 years ago. And now 2 out of every 3 black Africans is infected with HIV. Barack Obama and people who think like Crack Rhino are turning this once great nation into a third world cesspool just like Africa. I think George Zimmerman should be given a medal for standing his ground and not letting this black thug bully him,like Barack Obama thinks he can threaten and bully the American Press that doesn't agree with him. God Bless George Zimmeran and God Bless Bob Woodword far standing up for America.
Thats the Chicago Way. Barack Obama learned from The Daley's who learned from the Chicago mafia who learned from Al Capone,if you can't buy off the press you threaten their lives and family. We now have Chicago style gangland politics in Washington. I wonder if Obama will send out Bill Ayres to shut up his critics ? This is what happens when you elect someone from Crook County Chicago and this isn't the first time Obama has threatened someone who didn't agree with him......and God Bless George Zimmerman,we need more people like him.
Deport Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Bob Woodward is writing a book about Obama,should be interesting
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I don't come here to get pized off. I come here for enjoyment. It would be stupid of me to participate in something that angers me.
What my comment was intended to do was show you why your race is an utter failure. But like most black folks, you choose to ignore it and think you know better. Well....... keep thinking ignorance will advance you somehow, and when you realize failure, blame it on the white man and not yourself.
Yo' piss rated, you are too stupid to realize that you are pissed off. Just look at ya', as many times as i have pissed you off one would think your dumbazz could spell pissed by now. But i know you are to upset to reason anything at this time ya' stupid low life trailer trash klan monkey. Even Whites do not want your monkey azz as a member of their race.Now stop blaming Blacks and Hispanics for your pathetic failure of a life you stupid klani2ger racist yard monkeys live.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Check again
Yo' monkey piss, I have checked my thousands of posts and all I have called your monkey azz was:
pissface
stupid klan monkey
pissfecal
monkey spunkkk
stupid COONservative yard monkey
stupid COONfederate yard monkey
klani2ger racist pile of monkey crap
etc, etc, etc,

There is no record of my ever calling you that thing Polly the parrot want. That c word that you are whining about is probably too good for your stupid trailer trash dumbazz to be called anyway. Now yippee-ki-yea that monkeyf'er.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, I have checked my thousands of posts and all I have called your monkey azz was:
pissface
stupid klan monkey
pissfecal
monkey spunkkk
stupid COONservative yard monkey
stupid COONfederate yard monkey
klani2ger racist pile of monkey crap
etc, etc, etc,

There is no record of my ever calling you that thing Polly the parrot want. That c word that you are whining about is probably too good for your stupid trailer trash dumbazz to be called anyway. Now yippee-ki-yea that monkeyf'er.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
here
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No riots will happen.
If Zimmerman is found not guilty, he will have to leave America all together.
That coward will be marked for death.
He's been marked for death since this story went national. Seems to be doing okay. Plus if found not-guilty, they will have to return his CCW permit and he will be armed himself.

America has a short memory. In ten years after the trial, nobody will even know his name. The collapse your President is heading us towards will make most people only concerned for themselves and family. They won't give a damn about George Zimmerman.

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I think it's funny that the blacks on this forum are defending Obama and all the black dem leaders are throwing him under otto's bus there madder than a mad hatter at him. Lol king Obama is losing his grip. What say you
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Amazing how dumb you people are. The Democrats selected the best man for the job. TWICE! Why? because what you retards were trying to go with, wasn't an option. Not one of them could hold a candle to Barack Obama and YOU KNOW IT. Quit being bigots and applaud the man. What makes it so hard for some of you to tell the damn truth? When are you going to give your hatred and jealousy of Africans a rest?
During the Democrat primary, there were around a dozen candidates including DumBama. Every other one had political experience except DumBama. So what did the Democrat voters choose? The one with the least experience. What a smart electorate.

You say we can't tell the truth? Okay, fair enough. I'll tell the truth:

For the first time in US history, we lost our three star credit rating thanks to DumBama.

Unemployment unchanged in four years. That's nearly a record.

Speaking of record, we have record amount of government dependents in the US.

We have record number of Americans in poverty.

He paid off politicians to get Commie Care passed. Not real American.

Now he let thousands of criminals out of jail to try and make Republicans look bad again.

He continued Bush's plan to find Bin Laden which he did. Afterwards, he bragged to the world about it which led to the death of many on Seal Team 6 when the terrorists shot down their helicopter. Not much coverage from the media either.

He refused to obey a court order to reopen the Gulf after the spill was corrected.

He broke his first promise to America in less than 30 days in office when he increased taxes on cigarettes. It's been lie after lie after that point.

Fast and Furious. Still no answer on why he sold assault weapons to the drug lords that killed God knows how many people.

He sent his minions to lie about Benghazi, and could care less about those four Americans himself.

There. I think that's about enough truth for a while. Need more truth? Just let me know.

Barack Insane Obama. The biggest joke America ever played on itself.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You picked the wrong one there! You ignorant fool. Uncle Bill can't stand your type and he certainly isn't one to give a damn what other people think of him.
Maybe you should listen to one of his speeches. Try his address to the college graduates at Edwards Collage. He sure wasn't ripping into whitie.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and who would you call commies and pinkos? its not like whites to stop complaining.
There are still plenty of white Democrats around.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
can y'all leave for Mars by next week? i don't think blacks will be joining that one way trip.
katrina? what did bushes FEMA hide that prevented an easy escape?
Nothing. Bush nor the feds were in there for a couple of days after the event. The Governor didn't ask for any help. Typical Democrat.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the same reason terrorist countries gave to karl roves PAC. the law allows them to do as they please. any more questions.....
Yes there is. Where is this credible link to your assertion?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid, we don't care what you say.
You must......... you respond to most of my posts.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
During the Democrat primary, there were around a dozen candidates including DumBama. Every other one had political experience except DumBama. So what did the Democrat voters choose? The one with the least experience. What a smart electorate.
You say we can't tell the truth? Okay, fair enough. I'll tell the truth:
For the first time in US history, we lost our three star credit rating thanks to DumBama.
Speaking of record, we have record amount of government dependents in the US.
We have record number of Americans in poverty.
He paid off politicians to get Commie Care passed. Not real American.
Now he let thousands of criminals out of jail to try and make Republicans look bad again.
He continued Bush's plan to find Bin Laden which he did. Afterwards, he bragged to the world about it which led to the death of many on Seal Team 6 when the terrorists shot down their helicopter. Not much coverage from the media either.
He refused to obey a court order to reopen the Gulf after the spill was corrected.
He broke his first promise to America in less than 30 days in office when he increased taxes on cigarettes. It's been lie after lie after that point.
Fast and Furious. Still no answer on why he sold assault weapons to the drug lords that killed God knows how many people.
He sent his minions to lie about Benghazi, and could care less about those four Americans himself.
There. I think that's about enough truth for a while. Need more truth? Just let me know.
Barack Insane Obama. The biggest joke America ever played on itself.
And he still won, what does that say for your canadates?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
when you whites are reduced down to being the minority in 25yrs....thats change we can count on. the reason for that shift is due primarily to lack of procreation of the white race. white same-sex coupling, whites drugged out from the legalization of drugs, impotency.
Or responsibility. White people only have children they can afford while minorities have children taxpayers have to afford.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to point out one thing.
Maybe one of you know this.
And, you pretend not to know.

[1]
(1)
If all people work at $1 per hour
and if jobless-rate is 0%,
is this what you want?

(2)
On the other hand,
even if all people work at $1,000,000 per year per person,
and if all people still want to find better-paying-jobs,
then,
the jobless-rate is 100%!

(3)
Jobless-rate show the number of people who want other-jobs
whether he has jobs now or not.

OK?

(4)
What is more,
even if a man works hard,
and if his salary is $1,
then he is forced to receive food-stamp.

[2]
This is what is happening now in the U.S.

You want slavery?

You are saying
"You must work at $8 at a grocery-store"!,
and "You must not receive food-stamp!"

Even if your dad and mom work full-time,
this results in

$8 * 2,000 * 2 =$32,000

per year.

A family concists of 4-members can hardly live with this money

[3]
It seems to me that
you cannot do mathematics.

[4]
You must buikld car-factories in the U.S.,
you must make cars in the U.S.,
and you must export cars from the U.S. to the world!

The minimum-wage of Americans must be $70,000 per person per year!

The U.S. must rob the world of money!
The U.S. and American-companies must monopolize all the markets all over the world!

Remember Pearl Harbor!

Japan, Germany, China, Tawain, South-Korea, Russia, Iran, North-Korea
are evil-empires!

[5]
SO,
ECONOMISTS are useless!

Your answer is wrong!
Your suggestoin cannot solve the problem.

AND,
THEY SAY
"Economy is depressed"!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

They are violating "PATRIOT Act"!

We are Americans!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And he still won, what does that say for your canadates?
Nothing because it was less our candidate. I think DumBama is the son of the devil and nothing earthly can stop that kind of power.

I also believe that the American electorate is becoming more ignorant. When in the past have the people of our country reelected a total failure? First election, okay, I may be able to understand that. But reelecting a loser like this for a second time????

The people of our country have nobody but themselves to blame for our future disaster which is right around the corner. Closing your eyes--putting the palms of your hands to your ears and singing "I LOVE OBAMA" won't make it go away. It's coming just as we Republicans predicted the housing collapse. But like then, nobody wanted to listen. Everybody was fat and happy and that's all they cared about.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss rated, you are too stupid to realize that you are pissed off. Just look at ya', as many times as i have pissed you off one would think your dumbazz could spell pissed by now.
Well let's check your spelling:

Yo--no such word. dumbazz--no such word. Ya'? Got me there. Low life? Lowlife is one word--lowlife. klani2ger ???

But thanks for the education that only a former public school student can offer. We really appreciate it.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The Democrats selected the most popular man for the job! There are a whole bunch of people that have been forgotten in your progressive utopia. Many people worth much less then they did four years ago. And things will get worse. There may be hate by some, but that is a small percentage. Of course we don't hear of the hate by the people who put him into office. Ask the people who are workers how their taxes, medical insurance, food and energy prices have gone up while their personal wealth have dropped how they feel? Are you young? Because you have a lifetime of paying for others if you do. And if you will never work and are young, you are not alone by a long shot. over the years and decades people have tried to warn about what we see today. None of it was to mean. Just to craft the laws and regulations that put a bit of personal responsibility in our actions and to reduce corruption. Was not done. The people about to collect social security and medicare as the amount of people receiving these benefits are on their way to doubling in the next decade or so will not be the ones crying and whining as you will find out. Today, people pay about 15% out of their paychecks just for this. And more then that from the general fund. Being called hater and other names for warnings about the costs of things is now coming home to roost. and these retiring newly minted seniors are going to demand what they paid for. Now add all of the other domestic programs, foreign policy programs, our massive surveillance and security apparatus and the massive interest on the debt that is artificially low. Well you know better, so don't disappoint us as you take the reigns of power. We have been told that over and over. If you don't do well, then America will be a nasty place and will end up with a reduced population like other nations have in history.
Things will get worse for people like you...as they should.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••