Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>and you'll never go to Heaven either.
I'm sorry I didn't know you were god almighty
Upyours

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
and we should have speared your asses the first time you stepped off the boat onto our shores! LOL
You should have speared your fellow African who sold you to the Arabs who sold you to the white man. Very simple history here,Africans captured other Africans and sold them as slaves....and have you watched the Youtube video and heard Obama in is own words describe how he snorted cocaine ? You need to hear it.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time!!! The aids virus came from black men having sex with there cousin the green monkey. You can't change facts
I hears AIDS came from rednecks in Valdosta Georgia sthupping goats! Georgia, where men are men and the sheep and goats are nervous!!
Upyours

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
No you keep blaming everyone except Barry
Why did Barry Obama change his name to barack ? Because Barry was too American

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>I hears AIDS came from rednecks in Valdosta Georgia sthupping goats! Georgia, where men are men and the sheep and goats are nervous!!
With name like yours sound to me your the goat herder so maybe I was wrong it might have been your ppl that started aid. What you think

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>I hears AIDS came from rednecks in Valdosta Georgia sthupping goats! Georgia, where men are men and the sheep and goats are nervous!!
Who are blowing up in warrington pa
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>And you know him personally?
Know enough to know he's an enemy to this country

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be placed in a "special" Ed Forum. This one is too advanced for you.
Right dumbass.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Even Tom Crancy said in his book as follows.

"If someone tries to scare you, then he makes a clanking noise with his sword".

"However, if someone really try to kill you, then he will steal up behind you without making noise".
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Did I miss an election? Bush is the prez again? Obama is as smart as his puppet master. If he was all white would you defend him? No. You can't get past color and it makes you mad not because he's a good prez but because he's black. Blinded by the color
you bums won't give our Prez. a break b/c he is black. yea, thats it in a nutshell. we support him b/c he is fixing shyt that got tore up under the bush regime. there are a lot of success stories with this President that doesn't get proper press....all he gets is continuous attacks from the fright/right wingers. bump you crabby patty old farts.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

see the light wrote:
All the illegal aliens, Hispanic citizens and Blacks voted for Obama either for color and free stuff.
did it take all that to defeat a worthless moron like romney?
hell yea, and then some. you bytches lost big time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
One more time!!! The aids virus came from black men having sex with there cousin the green monkey. You can't change facts
thats a damnable lie...the hiv virus was created during a bio-medical experiment to see how it could be used to control poorer nations ie africa....then was given to unsuspecting ppl. to see how it would quickly wipe out the black population. the man in charge of that secret assignment was never prosecuted...but yet remained on the gov't payroll as an inducement to keep his damn mouth shut. i can't remember his name, but he also developed that "antrax" powder that literally scared the hell outta the postal service.
STRANGE BUT TRUE..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiight! When all the assertions are proven to be fact by the chosen one's memoirs, I expect you will owe a great many apologies to all on here. We won't hold our breath. How will you feel having been his champion peon, and one of his biggest suckers?
some things will never be divulged for the sake of nat'l security. and some things will be exposed for the good of the nation. chose wisely what you want to hear,see and read.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Did or did Obama not say he did cocaine? Smoked weed? He said it out of his own mouth.
so what...did not bush1 or 2 like pork rinds and reagan liked jelly beans. whats your friggin' point?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
You spear clunkers were fighting way before you saw a white man and also eating each other
before you siberian savages ever ate cooked meat you rawed it down like a dinosaur. bunch of troglidites on steroids.

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you bums won't give our Prez. a break b/c he is black. yea, thats it in a nutshell. we support him b/c he is fixing shyt that got tore up under the bush regime. there are a lot of success stories with this President that doesn't get proper press....all he gets is continuous attacks from the fright/right wingers. bump you crabby patty old farts.
and you sir have your head up your backside I know you can't be that blind
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
And you know him personally?
no i don't....and you don't either. stfu LIAR.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Deport Barry Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Right out of Obama's book. Obama said "he smoked a lot of weed and snorted cocaine when he could get it". There is even an audio version for idiots like hammer time who canned read
"CANNED READ?" looks like you need a remedial class in spelling eh boy.
all that wasted air on something that doesn't matter anymore. stfu morons.

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>did it take all that to defeat a worthless moron like romney?
hell yea, and then some. you bytches lost big time.
we all lost and are going to lose more. If the whites loose so goes the black of course blacks love destroying themselves

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>thats a damnable lie...the hiv virus was created during a bio-medical experiment to see how it could be used to control poorer nations ie africa....then was given to unsuspecting ppl. to see how it would quickly wipe out the black population. the man in charge of that secret assignment was never prosecuted...but yet remained on the gov't payroll as an inducement to keep his damn mouth shut. i can't remember his name, but he also developed that "antrax" powder that literally scared the hell outta the postal service.
STRANGE BUT TRUE..........
your full of it and if you believe what you wrote your not as smart as I thought you were

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••