Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 274)

Showing posts 5,461 - 5,480 of9,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
voteearlyvoteoft en

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Revenge Voting alive and well in Ohio.

Ohio women accussed of voting at least twice with at least 4 other absentee ballots in her hand writing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/oh...

She says she did nothing wrong.

And this only someone they caught. Think about all the other people they don't catch. In some respects I'm sure this is business as usual in many parts of the country.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SO let's move on to another one of your racist demands. How ab out this. How about all of you dumb pricks just shutting your big mouths about our President and focus on your own issues of which there are many.

Also, quit lying about not being racists when you have clearly shown us all that you are nothing BUT!

How many of you have seen any other preidents' transcripts? ZERO Why haven't you demanded to see them? CAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN WHITE!

Monkey ass racists pigs
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

WHY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS A GOOD THING.

It has prevented a many ass kicking and murders in the work place.

That why we demanded it through the Government. But if it fails then so does America. You honkies are crying now about your country being different and yes...it is. You better thank your lucky stars it's changing for the good of ALL of us. If it stayed the same, many of you would be dead by now. I'm just saying... if I lost my ability to support my family because of one of you dumb mofo...I'd be back with an assault weapon my damn self. Every thing white in that mudderfugger would be dead when I finished. What makes you think you have the right to screw around with another persons life?

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I had a dog that I fed every day but he bit me one day and now I no longer feed him

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:

That why we demanded it through the Government. But if it fails then so does America. You honkies are crying now about your country being different and yes...it is. You better thank your lucky stars it's changing for the good of ALL of us. If it stayed the same, many of you would be dead by now. I'm just saying... if I lost my ability to support my family because of one of you dumb mofo...I'd be back with an assault weapon my damn self. Every thing white in that mudderfugger would be dead when I finished. What makes you think you have the right to screw around with another persons life?
What are you smoking?

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
SO let's move on to another one of your racist demands. How ab out this. How about all of you dumb pricks just shutting your big mouths about our President and focus on your own issues of which there are many.

Also, quit lying about not being racists when you have clearly shown us all that you are nothing BUT!

How many of you have seen any other preidents' transcripts? ZERO Why haven't you demanded to see them? CAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN WHITE!

Monkey ass racists pigs
You obviously haven't read my post. Im not racist I think everyone should own one or two
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

voteearlyvoteoften wrote:
Ohio women accussed of voting at least twice with at least 4 other absentee ballots in her hand writing.
And this only someone they caught. Think about all the other people they don't catch. In some respects I'm sure this is business as usual in many parts of the country.
however it happened, the best man won.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

There you go again wrote:
I had a dog that I fed every day but he bit me one day and now I no longer feed him
bless that dog.....you were too damn onery to that dog.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't read my post. Im not racist I think everyone should own one or two
you don't have enough money to own anything....no wonder your dog bit your azz.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
Changing for the Good? That is a laugh.
China is set to overtake the US economy in 2016
http://investorplace.com/2011/04/imf-says-chi...
And while the US economy grew by a measly2.2 China grew by 7.8. Us growth rate is far behind not only China But also Russia Mexico, and even NOrth Korea of all places.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
And not only has unemployment remain high under Obama, income has fallen an average of over $3000 under Obama
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/americans...
Only thing Obama has been good at is polarizing the USA as he is the most polarizing president in US history.
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-gall...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

So what? The elections over. Besides that...Romney bought a damn voting machine! AND STILL LOST lol " 2 snaps and a circle"
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

californio wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing for the Good? That is a laugh.
China is set to overtake the US economy in 2016
http://investorplace.com/2011/04/imf-says-chi...
And while the US economy grew by a measly2.2 China grew by 7.8. Us growth rate is far behind not only China But also Russia Mexico, and even NOrth Korea of all places.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
And not only has unemployment remain high under Obama, income has fallen an average of over $3000 under Obama
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/americans...
Only thing Obama has been good at is polarizing the USA as he is the most polarizing president in US history.
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-gall...
That is your opinion which you have a right to, even if it's WRONG, CRAZAY, OUT IN LEFT FIELD.

Some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the pot nine days old. What EVA!
voteearlyvoteoft en

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The elections over. Besides that...Romney bought a damn voting machine! AND STILL LOST lol " 2 snaps and a circle"
If the process is flawed or compromised so might be the "winner".

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have enough money to own anything....no wonder your dog bit your azz.
Already own you lol

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>So what? The elections over. Besides that...Romney bought a damn voting machine! AND STILL LOST lol " 2 snaps and a circle"
Are you that dumb or is it an act acorn
Deport Berry Obama

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Yes a college does need permission from a student to release their transcripts,But Obama will Not give permission to release his,this makes Obama the Only President in Modern History to Not release his transcripts to the public. And Yes Bush did release his. Bush was not an A student but we'll never know the truth about Obama's grades....And what ever happened to Moochells Masters Thesis ? It just up and disappeared......and another thing,Barry spent over $6 million dollars in legal fees to make sure no one ever see's his grades OR his college applications. Me thinks Barry is trying to hide something. Put that in your Crack Pipe and smoke it
Rastus

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Watermelon pork chop Cadillac Car we aint as dumb as you thinks we is

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Rastus wrote:
Watermelon pork chop Cadillac Car we aint as dumb as you thinks we is
Lol yep eat more pork its good for you
Joe Staling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Deport Berry Obama wrote:
Yes a college does need permission from a student to release their transcripts,But Obama will Not give permission to release his,this makes Obama the Only President in Modern History to Not release his transcripts to the public. And Yes Bush did release his. Bush was not an A student but we'll never know the truth about Obama's grades....And what ever happened to Moochells Masters Thesis ? It just up and disappeared......and another thing,Barry spent over $6 million dollars in legal fees to make sure no one ever see's his grades OR his college applications. Me thinks Barry is trying to hide something. Put that in your Crack Pipe and smoke it
Obama is the first and only presidential canidate to not release their college transcripts. Obama was a poor student and only got into college because of the color of his skin. Would you go to a Doctor or Dentist who only got into college because of the color of his skin or because he made good grades and worked hard ? We have an affirmitive action president who only got into college because he applied as a foreign student. Obama was and is an idiot,but he can read a teleprompter and give a good speach with his head held up just like El Duce. Stupid people voted for Obama
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

<quoted text>
If the process is flawed or compromised so might be the "winner".
It wouldn't be the FIRST time, now would it? So stfu
where is your damn pacifier? Find it quick and shove it in your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,461 - 5,480 of9,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••