Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5466 Jan 25, 2013
If you are looking for a good laugh and a relief from all these politics and debating then check out this funny picture website. It will relieve stress! http://www.laughbox.me
Grand Piano

United States

#5467 Jan 25, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yo mama vote for him......what does that make her
The black troll speaks from the basement of his auntys ghetto apartment building. Know what mass confusion is ? Fathers day in Harlem. You should go to you tube and watch the food stamp riot in East St.Louis,but you were probably there. The reason you are always attacking someone elses mother is because you never knew your father and your mother didn't raise you either. You have ten brothers and sisters by ten differant fathers and most of them are sitting in prison right now.
same as above

United States

#5468 Jan 25, 2013
Whats the difference between Michelle Obama and Big Foot ? One is covered with black kinky hair,weighs 300 pounds and smells awful,the other has big feet
Funds and Friends

Morrow, GA

#5469 Jan 25, 2013
Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother was a crack Ho that makes you a crack baby
We all know you by your ignorant lame attempts at comedy. The only funny part is how ignorant you are. Listen, President Barack Obama IS the descendant of a strong black African Man. We all know this fact drives you red necks back in the mud pools you come from. Barack Obama is the most powerful man in the world and we all know the only thing you losers can do about it is cry like little girls. But please, I mean ...it was over in November! Please do not further bore members of this forum with your childish rants about something you are powerless to do anything about. Who's your daddy? President Barack Obama FOUR MORE YEARS!
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#5470 Jan 25, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the wealth of the WICKED is stored up for the righteous.....time to get our 40 acres and a mule with interest tacked on. pay up Mothrafudders
If that is what you desire, than you have committed one of the 7 deadly sins, greed, and your reward is death not 40 acres or a mule.
bart

United States

#5472 Jan 25, 2013
40 acres and a mule ? With interest ? Well lets just deduct for the food stamps,adc,Hud section 8 housing,affirmitive action,free college,free cell phones,medicade and food and housing while you were in prison. That should leave you about 25 cents.
bart

United States

#5474 Jan 25, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not so Motrafudder....you get your mama riding Lance Armstrong.
And your mother didn't raise you,she passed you off to your aunty. And what about your father ? People who live in class houses.......
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#5476 Jan 25, 2013
bart wrote:
<quoted text>And your mother didn't raise you,she passed you off to your aunty. And what about your father ? People who live in class houses.......
She passed him off as a bad bout of gas......
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#5477 Jan 25, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' brat, it is conspiracy theories like that that have you stupid pea brain racist RepubliCOONs outside of the White House instead of in it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
That's not a conspiracy theory, it's an observation. Webster's would do you some good.
bart

United States

#5478 Jan 25, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' brat, it is conspiracy theories like that that have you stupid pea brain racist RepubliCOONs outside of the White House instead of in it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hammer Time,Black Rhino,how many names do you go by ?
bart

United States

#5479 Jan 25, 2013
Funds and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you by your ignorant lame attempts at comedy. The only funny part is how ignorant you are. Listen, President Barack Obama IS the descendant of a strong black African Man. We all know this fact drives you red necks back in the mud pools you come from. Barack Obama is the most powerful man in the world and we all know the only thing you losers can do about it is cry like little girls. But please, I mean ...it was over in November! Please do not further bore members of this forum with your childish rants about something you are powerless to do anything about. Who's your daddy? President Barack Obama FOUR MORE YEARS!
Barack Obamas father went off and left him just like all black fathers do. Barack obama's father was a communist and had links to Mau Mau terrorists. Barack Obama's father was also married to several women at the same time. Black Role Models make me laugh.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#5480 Jan 25, 2013
bart wrote:
<quoted text>Hammer Time,Black Rhino,how many names do you go by ?
Crack Rhino's IP address is Brooklyn NY. I don't think it's the same clown. Though I do think new hammer time is the old fedupwiththemess.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5485 Jan 25, 2013
bart wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obamas father went off and left him just like all black fathers do. Barack obama's father was a communist and had links to Mau Mau terrorists. Barack Obama's father was also married to several women at the same time. Black Role Models make me laugh.
Oh now Bart...we know you all love to sing that song. It just shows again your ignorance and your need to set yourselves apart like white folk don't leave their own. LOL. Obama's dad had a family in Kenya FIRST! If you all would teach your women to stay away from other races, we could eliminate some of these problems. George Bush was a Nazi so what! And regarding cultures that are allowed more than one wife...been going on since the dawn of time. Unlike you white folk though, they don't do babies! I think i saw another case in Colorado where one of your (white) cults, Probably of the Mormon persuasion....are raping girls, forcing them into marriage and motherhood, and forcing them to live like prisoners since that's where their LEADER is! So... what does that say about you and your rants about my people sonny? I think you have enough in your own back yard to criticize before you cast a stone over here. Don't you???

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5486 Jan 25, 2013
bart wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obamas father went off and left him just like all black fathers do.
At least he knew who he was, poor Bart: mommy could only narrow his dad down to a branch of the service.
Barry O

Cynthiana, KY

#5487 Jan 26, 2013
By now you should realize that I recognize no authority other than myself. The Constitution is a living breathing document that I have decided to strangle to death. My authority is absolute,the welfare of the people requires this. You should thank Allah that he has provided such a fine leader.
Background checks are for gun purchasers not Presidential candidates.

Praise Allah(Sharia law before Constitutional law)

Since: Sep 12

Gangster Alley, North America

#5488 Jan 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knew who he was, poor Bart: mommy could only narrow his dad down to a branch of the service.
His mom is still taking men to the Maury Povich show for 10 years now and Maury still says... "You are not barrys father".

Since: Sep 12

Gangster Alley, North America

#5489 Jan 26, 2013
Barry O wrote:
By now you should realize that I recognize no authority other than myself. The Constitution is a living breathing document that I have decided to strangle to death. My authority is absolute,the welfare of the people requires this. You should thank Allah that he has provided such a fine leader.
Background checks are for gun purchasers not Presidential candidates.
Praise Allah(Sharia law before Constitutional law)
I seen that at a tea bagger rally as a list of right wing radical demands.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5490 Jan 26, 2013
Barry O wrote:
By now you should realize that I recognize no
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tea bag rally cry.

PS:

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal:

"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#5491 Jan 26, 2013
If the Black community voted in state elections the way they voted in the last Presidential election, Florida would not be run by the those so many call the Republikkkans.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5492 Jan 26, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a myth from the Reagan Administration (It's war on drugs and just say no) and then used by politicians of both parties for political reasons. There never was any crack baby crisis.
There was a strong racial element to it, though, as it used and evoked the image of urban black women abusing welfare and using drugs and getting pregnant to make babies that would be a burden on the taxpayers forever. It does seem to still be promoted, this idea, by Republicans, and that's hurting them, now, no?
In reality, alcohol and tobacco (fetal alcohol syndrome and low birth weight) are the worst for unborn babies.
Obviously you have never been to an inner city pediatric hospital and you have never seen a child born addicted to coke, heroin or crack. The war on drugs is B.S. I agree but do not for one minute think that children born to drug addicted mothers being a burden on the healthcare and welfare system, often for life, is a myth. Figures show that drug-addicted babies spend an average of 10.38 days in the hospital, compared to 2.27 days for a healthy child, and the initial costs are about $3,000 higher for the treatment of the drug-addicted child. That is just the beginning. The same serious complications found in adults with a drug addiction can also be seen in children born addicted to drugs. In addition there are numerous birth defects associated with drug addicted babies. Of course the “war on drugs” does nothing but divert funds that could be used to treat drug addiction but then what would all those lawyers, police, prosecutors, judges, etc. do for a living?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 225,385
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 45 min Responsibility 194
News Moderator Lester Holt under scrutiny during debate 54 min Responsibility 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 243,828
News The debate as seen through millennials' eyes 1 hr bottlecap 28
News Trump plagued with the sniffles during debate 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 8
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 3 hr Stephany McDowell 143
More from around the web