Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9370 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#5220 Jan 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the stock market works fine. When other factors are not hitting on all cylinders, it is reflected in the stock market.
The stock market is not a tell all. It is also reflected in the other indicators "called out" stated, that you left out (deleted) of your reply. What was it you said about such behavior?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5221 Jan 19, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The stock market is not a tell all.?
Didn't say it was.

Of course, it is a 'tell most'.

We can see where the USA is and was at any point in time, health, financially speaking, by where the market is at.

Location hidden

#5222 Jan 19, 2013
It is also reflected in the other indicators "called out" stated, that you left out (deleted)
I quote the section that I am addressing, I'm not really much interested in copying the parts that are not pertinent.

I understand: you forget what you say and need reminders of what you said because with in a few hours you deny what you said at which point I have to go back and give you the entire quote.

Like when you told us that Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did...

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5223 Jan 19, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If I invite them into my house, the how am I a racist, stupid?
But, you didn't, ya racist.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#5224 Jan 19, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>But, you didn't, ya racist.
... but unlike you, I felt sorry and a sense of compassion for them. You seem to use the word "racist" loosely and as frequently as you fart and pick your nose.

Waters Creek, GA

#5225 Jan 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote the section that I am addressing, I'm not really much interested in copying the parts that are not pertinent.
I understand: you forget what you say and need reminders of what you said because with in a few hours you deny what you said at which point I have to go back and give you the entire quote.
Like when you told us that Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did...
Oh, I see, like you said when Sheriffs would be fired for not enforcing all laws, but it is OK for the new gun laws in NY to not be fully enforced. Which is it?

Obam did lose every state that required a photo id in order to vote in the 2012 general election.
abe

Spring, TX

#5226 Jan 19, 2013
get this black crap off the internet. it is sick, sick and caused by the half black muslim.

Location hidden

#5227 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I see, like you said when Sheriffs would be fired for not enforcing all laws, but it is OK for the new gun laws in NY to not be fully enforced.
What's the matta, Bobby: haven't you learned your lesson from your inaccurate paraphrasing yet?

Do you notice how I can quote EXACTLY what you say, and then slap the snot out of you without changing a thing?

Location hidden

#5228 Jan 19, 2013
Obam did lose every state that required a photo id in order to vote in the 2012 general election.
So you moved your goalposts.

This is what you said:

" Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote."

And now you've changed this and moved the goal posts.

Let's make sure you confirm.

Location hidden

#5229 Jan 19, 2013
Oh, I see, like you said when Sheriffs would be fired for not enforcing all laws, but it is OK for the new gun laws in NY to not be fully enforced. Which is it?
Have you stopped slapping your wife around?

PS: The Gov. has already provided that an exemption is made for police officers and this exemption will be codified in a week.

Now the law doesn't go into effect until March.

Cal me then...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5230 Jan 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipst!t: Why is this too hard for you to understand? As an object approaches the speed of light, it is hard and harder to go any faster. North Korea can jump up in five percent growths at any time because it has a cr@p economy.
We are going 220 MPH, North Korea is going 85 MPH. For the USA to get to 223 mph, we'd have to spend a million dollars on a lighter engine. North Korea- for the same improvement, to get to 85 and a fraction of one MPH has to roll up the windows.
I know I won an agruement when the other side has to resort to personal insults. Notice I never have to go there.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5231 Jan 19, 2013
Revenge voting by the so called fact checkers. Romney slammed for lying Chrysler was going to produce cars in China. But this week Chrysler announces they will make cars in China.

http://news.yahoo.com/chrysler-build-jeeps-ch...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/whoops-po...

Someone sold/told to delay their China manufacturing decision announcement?

Hmmm, Chrysler/auto industry loaded with union workers. Where does alot of the agenda people's support come from? The unions. So preserving the union vote and give conservative Democrats the impression that Chrysler production will stay here. In an election lost by about 2 million votes alot of fence sitters might have been swayed the momentum of the lefty campaign.

Location hidden

#5232 Jan 19, 2013
californio wrote:
< I know I won an agruement when the other side has to resort to personal insults.
You can tell yourself anything you like.

But your panties are down around your ankles and everyone here is pointing at your thingie and giggling.

Location hidden

#5233 Jan 19, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Revenge voting by the so called fact checkers. Romney slammed for lying Chrysler was going to produce cars in China.
Draft dodger didn't say Chrysler was going to *produce* cars in China, draft dodger said Chrysler was going to MOVE to China.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Like almost all car manufacturers, you dolt, Chrysler does build parts or entire lines in China.

PS: this production line was announced last year.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5234 Jan 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodger didn't say Chrysler was going to *produce* cars in China, draft dodger said Chrysler was going to MOVE to China.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Like almost all car manufacturers, you dolt, Chrysler does build parts or entire lines in China.
PS: this production line was announced last year.
Wrong answer. It was reported that he said Chrysler was sold to Fiat and they were going to build cars in China. NOT move to China.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/whoops-po...

There is a difference between opening a plant in China, moving the entire company there or selling an entire model line .

Location hidden

#5235 Jan 19, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer.
Bend over, BottleQueen.

Jeep is going to build Jeeps which it will sell in China.

It isn't moving to China.

Waters Creek, GA

#5236 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you stopped slapping your wife around?
PS: The Gov. has already provided that an exemption is made for police officers and this exemption will be codified in a week.
Now the law doesn't go into effect until March.
Cal me then...
Put the goal posts back.

Waters Creek, GA

#5237 Jan 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you moved your goalposts.
This is what you said:
" Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote."
And now you've changed this and moved the goal posts.
Let's make sure you confirm.
Confirmed, you haven't stopped slapping your wife around.

“People say I look like him! ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5239 Jan 20, 2013
Lets be honest, when you vote by race (or for any other reason other than to make things better), no one can win from that because there is always going to be a politician that will exploit that.

The most important thing to you should be to keep the rights that you have and freedoms, not to vote by race.

It might make some people happy, but in the end it only hurts everyone who are actually serious about making a difference.

“www.tokomodem99. com”

Since: Jan 13

indonesia

#5240 Jan 20, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Death of Tenzing 1,264,198
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 44 min Earthling-1 34,407
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 194,661
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Crow__ 190,400
News Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who... 11 hr Cat74 29
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 12 hr Go Blue Forever 128
News Huckabee gets Fox facetime before debate rankings Jul 31 stalk this 4
More from around the web