Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4910 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
but we still have the enslaved.... thanx to the dems
Yeah, because the way we treated slaves in 1860 is just about the same as we treat blacks today!

When's the last time you've seen someone flog somebody... legally... dear?

You know, outside of what you pay people to do for you...

Location hidden

#4911 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>.... did u know abe lincoln, the guy who freed the slaves, was a REPUBLICAN
You don't think Lincoln would be welcomed in the Republican party today, eh, honey?

Why oh why is it that less than five percent of Republicans are black?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#4912 Jan 12, 2013
Obama is unarguably the worst POTUS ever, his administration is a real suck fest as well. You can just feel this country wanting him to be done with his term and retired.
abe

Spring, TX

#4913 Jan 12, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The Cowardly LIAR Romoney is a dangerous empty suit who never has had any backbone to call out his sides racism, to release his tax returns, or to tell where he stands on any issue. He therefore agrees with Akin and Mourdock, Palin, coulter,......the list of morons is a long one.
You are so full bs, it is running out your mouth. romney released tax forms and overpaid his taxes. donated to charity. bammy donated to bammy and he is a muslim communist. he prays to allah. alllah instructs him to kill and main all christians and jews. he has no back except for the what the thugs and mafia of chicago tell him to do. lost his and him dumb wifes law licinese in chicago for insurance fraud..he has turned racism up almost to the exstent it was in the 60's , except most blacks in the 60's had way more brains than he does. he is worthless.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#4914 Jan 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because the way we treated slaves in 1860 is just about the same as we treat blacks today!
When's the last time you've seen someone flog somebody... legally... dear?
You know, outside of what you pay people to do for you...
... i dont know how u treated your slaves, but i didnt have any, my people were slaves... read up on irish history, its sad u treat black people that way, im glad i dont, u r def a racist dear honey.......
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#4915 Jan 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Lincoln would be welcomed in the Republican party today, eh, honey?
Why oh why is it that less than five percent of Republicans are black?
... the libs do a great job at fear mongering, it works on some people ..... eh honey, neither he or jfk would touch odays dem party ..... but as long as u have yours, screw the rest of us right?... i bet you prefer illegal workers over citizens too huh?...honey?
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#4916 Jan 12, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Obama is unarguably the worst POTUS ever, his administration is a real suck fest as well. You can just feel this country wanting him to be done with his term and retired.
or impeached for lying to the american people.... im surprized the left isnt trying to get him on war crimes.... they did the prior prez....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#4917 Jan 12, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln freed the slaves to usher in a new industrial economic age, wherein the idea of the slave would be considered obsolete, and as a worker, better suited to himself and the industrialized/automated mechanism at large and its proliferation. He didn't free them because he felt sorry for them.
...so u allege they werent freed ...... wow... i bet u voted for oblamer too huh?.... i disagree, i think lincoln was on watch when he freed the slaves, but send me info showing it didnt happen if u have it, i thought i saw oblamer bow to saudi kings, but im told i didnt....lol....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#4918 Jan 12, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln freed the slaves to usher in a new industrial economic age, wherein the idea of the slave would be considered obsolete, and as a worker, better suited to himself and the industrialized/automated mechanism at large and its proliferation. He didn't free them because he felt sorry for them.
...so, how do u know what people felt?...... i know the lib mentality is based on "feelings" not reality.... i hope u dont treat blacks like theyre still your slave....lol
rush limbaugh

Titusville, FL

#4919 Jan 12, 2013
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#4920 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>...so, how do u know what people felt?...... i know the lib mentality is based on "feelings" not reality.... i hope u dont treat blacks like theyre still your slave....lol
I always say, if you're answering the same post twice, it's because it made an impression. You'll need to finish high school first, before you can understand that the abolition of slavery and the Civil War were done primarily for economic reasons. Slavery is a costly venture.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4921 Jan 12, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
The question that should be on every Democrats mind is..... Why did the Democrats in 2008 choose an unknown,inexperienced,unqualif ied and possibly ineligible black man? Why didn't they pick a black man that had his sh*t together? One reason only. They needed someone to do the Democrats dirty work for them. They are using him to alter this country radically. It maybe a comedy but watch the movie The Flintstones with John Goodman and you will get the idea.
Why do you chose any president for the first time? Blacks have voted for many years for White presidents.

Location hidden

#4922 Jan 12, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Obama is unarguably the worst POTUS ever.
Funny how the poll of historians (a number of them) puts George Bush to be the worst.

worst:
http://www.salon.com/2012/06/29/george_w_bush...

worst:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/17/1084...

worst since hoover:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_ranki...

"The C-SPAN Survey of Presidential Leadership consists of rankings from a group of presidential historians and "professional observers of the presidency" who ranked presidents in a number of categories initially in 2000 and more recently in 2009. With some minor variation, both surveys found that historians consider Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Franklin D. Roosevelt the three best presidents by a wide margin and William Henry Harrison (to a lesser extent), Warren G. Harding, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, George W. Bush and James Buchanan the worst."

Worst modern president, bottom five of all:
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/07/01/...

Location hidden

#4923 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>... the libs do a great job at fear mongering, it works on some people .
I guess it didn't work so well for the tea baggers.

You heard?

332 Obama
206 draft dodging flip flopping tea bagger

Location hidden

#4924 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
i know the lib mentality is based on "feelings" not reality.
Reality:

Obama = 332
tea baggers = losers
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4925 Jan 12, 2013
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
You get paid from the democrats for trolling sites like this? Your language says you do.
Yo' pissfecal, so the hell what? It is a lot better than what your welfare check collecting lazy monkey azz is doing ya' worthless pile of klan sh!t.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4926 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>but we still have the enslaved.... thanx to the dems
Yo' pissfecal, until the racist Republiklan Party nominate a Black, Hispanic, female, etc., to run for president, it is your racist party that will always be known as the party of the enslaved. That is why Americans with a brain voted for the Black president and not the out of touch lying p.o.s. Romney.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4927 Jan 12, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Yo' pissfecal, your boy Romney sucked. That is why the Black president won easily. Romney sucked so bad, he made the racist moron Rick Santorum look intelligent. But you stupid pea brain COONservative yard monkeys nominated Romney.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4928 Jan 12, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> If you are wiating, yoou are going to wait for a long time.
Funny how I live in a town where whites make up just 45% of the population yet votes Republican pretty solidly.. Of course the minorities in my town are pretty well educated and well off.
Yo' pissface, if those Blacks that you are neighbors to Republicans like your dumb azz, it is because they know their place in your party. Your token Republican Blacks keep silent when you racist COONservatives speak negative about Blacks. Now if those Blacks were Democrats, they would not stand for your racist rhetoric and you stupid cowardly klan monkeys will want to come back very late at night and burn a cross on their lawn.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#4929 Jan 12, 2013
indy wrote:
<quoted text>...lol... agree, anyone who Q's oblamer is called that..... funny thing, my girl is darker than oblamer ..... i find libs to be the most bigoted in many cases ..... and im an ex dem, but not a silly lib .....
Yo' klan monkey, I do not expect racist morons like you to get over the Black president beating and embarassing yet another Republiklan in a general election. After all, you klan monkeys have not gotten over that vicious beating served to your cowardly southern klancestors by the brave North in the Great Civil War. Even Lincoln was a Republican and he did not like you racist klancestors. Too bad the Republiklan Party of today are not brave like Lincoln or even G.W. Bush.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Abe 165,426
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 43 min Earthling-1 33,471
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr Chicopee 220
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr new yawk 1,153,943
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 6 hr Aprilvue 1,096
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sunshine 181,798
"Obama's actions have vindicated the brutal beh... 12 hr Le Duped 2
More from around the web