Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 208)

Showing posts 4,141 - 4,160 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
Yesterday, Ward Room ran a post in which we revealed that in 37 Chicago precincts, Mitt Romney received zero votes. These precincts were in poor, African-American neighborhoods, leading some commenters to conclude that Obama’s massive margins were either due to vote fraud or racial bias.
Today, we looked at some election results from Utah, where Mitt Romney received 73 percent of the vote -- the biggest winning margin for either candidate in any state. In 16 Utah counties, Romney’s percentage exceeded the 84 percent Obama received in his hometown of Chicago.
And we did find precincts where Romney won unanimously. We weren’t able to examine the entire state, because most rural county clerks are, understandably, less well-staffed and well-organized than the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners. In Millard County’s Flowell precinct, Romney won 14-0. In its Garrison precinct, he won 17-0. In Sanpete County’s Mount Pleasant 3 Unincorporated precinct, Romney won 14-0. These aren’t as big as the 500-0 blowouts Obama achieved in Chicago, but Utah is a much less densely populated state -- its entire population is only slightly larger than Chicago’s.
So, are Utahans racist?
"bareassed000000"
Are Utahans racist. Maybe some of them are, but for the most part they are folks who work, pay taxes and do not have their hands out.
Peace
KMA
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

bbtruth wrote:
<quoted text>So whites are the problem huh? So your black president isn't a liar? Claiming to be a christian when he is really a muslim???? I totally agree that the white man works his ass off to pay to feed all those on welfare which blacks are the majority who receive it!! Black men have no respect for their women or themselves and have more rights than any other race of people bc they always crying racism. All the men that died to set them free would turn in their graves if they knew what they had become as a whole. They can get on tv and call names to whites and mexicans and nothing is ever said. Yet. Let a white man do it and its hell to pay! I thank God I am a minority now too, so I can scream "Racism, Racism!! " As far as Obama, he is a fake. With a fake social security number and all. Not even close to being an american!! Don't think that You are safe if your black, because the wall is coming down on everyone! Obama hasn't done anything for this nation but run his mouth! Besides, he is nothing but a fall guy for the ones behind him telling him what to do bc he could care less about this country. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing in my book.
Yo' pissfecal, after your reading my post, your dumbazz still have questions? That being the case, there is no need for me to further explain myself to a low life simple minded pea brain racist klan monkey like you. Too bad your racist monkey azz is still sore from the last general election. But your whining is misplaced. You need to blame the stupid Republiklans COONservative teabigot dumbazzes like you put into office. President ends yet another Republiklan candidate's run at the WHITE HOUSE you stupid yard monkey. Now wolf that.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
The anointed one is inarguably the worst president in US history. Thank goodness that once his term is finished, we won't be seeing another one like this for a long time, ain't nobody that stupid to elect another one like him.
Until then, I will have you racist pea brains to piss off and piss on for the next 4 years. By the way, 2016, another candidate from the diverse Democratic party will own the WHITE House. Your dumb azz probably heard of her. This time it is a female and your racist Republiklan party is death scared of her. Her name is Hillary Clinton.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Yo' pissfecal, have you seen Karl Rove and John Sununu? Check the bottom of the oceans for Rove. He may be wearing cinder block sandals after wasting many donor's millions on losers like Mitt Romney.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. Please don't include yourself or the Republiklan with decent whites. We know the difference, even if you don't!
I agree. You not only put that klan monkey to the back of the bus, you took him off of that same bus and threw him under it. Just because I poked fun at the right wing racist segment of his party, that pea brain thinks I was referring to all Whites. That klan monkey does not get out of his trailer park reservation to know that there is the vast majority of Whites are non-racists and wish he weren't White.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>It's pointless when people "don't want to know" That's fine with me as it assures that we'll keep on winning, lol. Gotta love pea brains! Keep rattling those cages. Of course you know they'll do what they do best which is flinging chit, lol.
Thanks. Rattling the cages of these pea brain klan monkeys on Topix is the next best thing to doing it to them face-to-face. But of course the closest any of the cowardly klan monkeys will dare to get racist with me is a bunch of them pile into a rust bucket pick up truck and speed by while yelling racist things to me as I am jogging.(a funny true story).
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the score board.......no mandate!
Yo' wait-a-sucker, how is my forum b!tch (you) doing? I was referring to the scoreboard on election night. You know, the one where the president, with the help of Americans with a brain, easily defeated your lying p.o.s. candidate. On the subject of score board, don't have me to remind your monkey azz how much of a loser the likes of you really are by reminding you the score board of the Great Civil.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

bbtruth wrote:
<quoted text>This Mr. big bad loves to call names huh. You must be a colored man, beings you like call people klan monkeys and crap. White folks and other minorities are sick of the race card. Pull another one ok. How would you like to be called a porch monkey?? Dont fell good does it? But being you are black probably, you can do that and get away with it right? your president, and I say YOURS is the pos! If you had any sense, which don't you would know he isn't african american period but an imposter! foolish man
Yo' pissfecal, of the following so what:

1- I love to call you stupid klan monkeys stupid klan monkeys.
2- So what if your Crayola Crayon wannabe dumbazz calls me a colored man.
3-So what if pea brain hate mongrels like yourself hate the race card.
4-I would love for an illiterate pea p0rch monkey racist like you to call me a p0rch monkey. You can call me that but you really need to come stronger than this crap.
5- So what if you don't like the Black president with the middle name HUSSEIN, he is still the man your poor racist monkey azz will look to when your trailer park experiences a natural disaster. I hope a disaster does not hit your trailer park but sh!t happens to you. Liar out of touch Romney would have gathered his family and head to the Caymon Islands.
SO WHAT??????????

After your stupid post, it does not give your klan monkey azz a lint of credibility. You will never matter because you are a stupid klan monkey.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Klan Monkey wrote:
I would defend the great race but its bingo night at the trailer park and my sister is drinking with her skimpy shorts on tonight.
Her Haw its gonna be a night!
Celebrate while it is still early. LOFL!
American

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

bbtruth wrote:
<quoted text>Hate?? Let me tell You something about hate. The majority of the black community are more racist than any other race. The black men make babies they can't provide for because of their lack of sexual control. So its left up to the hard working white men of this country to pay taxes to pay for the 15 kids each one of them have. Most blacks can't stand any other race, not even themselves. Let me ask you a question, Do you really think that this change is going to help you or anybody else? We will all suffer for it!!! blacks, whites, mexican, whoever!!! Enjoy your ignorance my friend while you still have a right too. Wont be long before we are all controlled like a bunch of puppets on a string. Civil war!! Anarchy!! That is what is coming bro
I am not black. I do however, have a dislike for the angry white male and it puts a smile on my face to read your post.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Blah, blah, blah, blah.... Sounds like you have more enemies than a barrel of monkeys.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

The only ones causing division and separation of people in this nation are Republiklans and frustrated racist/sexist/homophobic white males. That is a lie often told by the very ones causing strife. People who voted for Obama see that very clearly due to the actions, words, lies and slander of people like you bbtruth (an oxymoron if there ever was one). You separate yourselves by your deeds, lies, hatreds, bias, sense of white male entitlement and superiority and lack of empathy for others. You're the blind ones not us.

The behavior of the Republikans has been despicable and your party is self-destructing from within with you now tearing at each other's throats the same way you tore at people who disagreed with you. Your efforts to disenfranchise voters and subvert the American voting process is also despicable as witnessed in this election and the theft of the Gore election. The infiltration of right-wing lunatics, the so-called Christian fundamentals and Nazi Tea Party have doomed your party. Your party is falling apart as I write this and you only have your own hard hearts and evil actions to blame. Your Republiklan Congress has a 9% approval rating! The lowest in American History! Yet, they still remain obstinate and obstructionist, denying the will of the people in favor of their rich backers and corporate masters who pimp them out! You're fooled but the rest of us no matter what race, economic status or class see it very clearly. Don 't blame us if you all are deaf, dumb and bind!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Richard_ wrote:
The anointed one is inarguably the worst president in US history. Thank goodness that once his term is finished, we won't be seeing another one like this for a long time, ain't nobody that stupid to elect another one like him.
Save face any way you can but as usual, you idiots still didn't get the message. The American people do not like nor agree with the Republiklan Party! What part of that did you miss? Hillary is coming and if you put forth the same group of ridiculous losers like you did to run against President Obama it's definite that you will LOSE AGAIN!

So settle back and relax. It's going to be a long while before your party is able to FOOL the American voter again!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah.... Sounds like you have more enemies than a barrel of monkeys.
Poor girly boy has shown the world she is a liar and scared of her own shadow
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girly boy has shown the world she is a liar and scared of her own shadow
Did you just get up to take a leak?
Remember Waco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Save face any way you can but as usual, you idiots still didn't get the message. The American people do not like nor agree with the Republiklan Party! What part of that did you miss? Hillary is coming and if you put forth the same group of ridiculous losers like you did to run against President Obama it's definite that you will LOSE AGAIN!
So settle back and relax. It's going to be a long while before your party is able to FOOL the American voter again!
Waco ( it takes a village to burn a child )White Water,Monica, Lesbo Gate,. The Republicans won't hold back like they did with Obama.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just get up to take a leak?
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Come down and try and punch me in the face.........

What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
lol! We know you're a liar son!

Since: Jan 13

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Richard_ wrote:
I bet with everything I have in my home that he will purposely make things so bad the next 3 years that before his term is up, he will declare martial law because things will get so bad in america. Then he will have absolute power. Watch n see. Everyone better prepare for what is coming. This is all planned. He is the one that will bring america to its knees. he is muslim p.o.s.!!!!!!!!! anointed by the freakn devil himself!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Save face any way you can but as usual, you idiots still didn't get the message. The American people do not like nor agree with the Republiklan Party! What part of that did you miss? Hillary is coming and if you put forth the same group of ridiculous losers like you did to run against President Obama it's definite that you will LOSE AGAIN!
If things don't end with martial law in the next 4 years, he can't run again u ass. Are u dumb. He only gets two 4 year terms or have you forgotten.:)
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Sunobia wrote:
The only ones causing division and separation of people in this nation are Republiklans and frustrated racist/sexist/homophobic white males. That is a lie often told by the very ones causing strife. People who voted for Obama see that very clearly due to the actions, words, lies and slander of people like you bbtruth (an oxymoron if there ever was one). You separate yourselves by your deeds, lies, hatreds, bias, sense of white male entitlement and superiority and lack of empathy for others. You're the blind ones not us.

The behavior of the Republikans has been despicable and your party is self-destructing from within with you now tearing at each other's throats the same way you tore at people who disagreed with you. Your efforts to disenfranchise voters and subvert the American voting process is also despicable as witnessed in this election and the theft of the Gore election. The infiltration of right-wing lunatics, the so-called Christian fundamentals and Nazi Tea Party have doomed your party. Your party is falling apart as I write this and you only have your own hard hearts and evil actions to blame. Your Republiklan Congress has a 9% approval rating! The lowest in American History! Yet, they still remain obstinate and obstructionist, denying the will of the people in favor of their rich backers and corporate masters who pimp them out! You're fooled but the rest of us no matter what race, economic status or class see it very clearly. Don 't blame us if you all are deaf, dumb and bind!
Are you one of those paid by the dem trollers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,141 - 4,160 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••